[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here living wagecuck limbo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Valerie-Kay-nude-near-nude2.jpg (49KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Valerie-Kay-nude-near-nude2.jpg
49KB, 700x700px
>work at steel mill
>clock in 12 hours 7 days a week
>roughly make 12,000 in a month
>dont know what to spend money on besides alcohol and chinese food
>go through normiebook
>see trust fund normies from my HS year vacationing at Cancun with all their friends
>continue drinking until passing out
>alarm clock wakes me
>force feed, shit, and comb hair
>repeat

At least I'm close to work and some shadilay qt messaged me back from normiebook
>>
>>37711325
How'd you get a job like that?

I live in the bad jobs capital of the US (SoCal), and am stuck at home. Didn't even make 25 k last year despite the high cost of living (if you dont want to live like a MExican) However, there's still ridiculously wealthy people IRL around every corner.

You can't even escape it by not going to normiebook.
>>
>>37711325
Sounds like heaven to me.
What do you drink OP?
For me it's beer-week
>>
>>37711467
I didn't have much plans after High School and just applied there at a low level position and worked my way up by just not slacking off and showing up everyday(dont have friends and don't speak to family)

What do you do?
>>
>>37711325
>>37711544

>12k per month

lol ok
>>
>>37711325
why arent you saving money so you can start your own car repair shop?

also
>be a nurse fag
>employed through a agency
>make around 16 to 19 an hour depending on the need
>have to work with thots for 12 hours
>have to work with old hags that want to talk for 12 hours
>looking for a new job but since i have no degree its either call centers or unskilled labor
>still 18k short from quitting and starting my own business
>>
>>37711487
I drink Jack Daniels on rocks. Beer gets me too bloated for whatever reason
>>
>>37711569
bro it's milling and he works 7 days for 12 hours. you deserve that much money if you work like that.
>>
>>37711325
after a year or two of that I would seriously consider starting my own business
how much do you spend per month
>>
>>37711569
I'm salary based not hourly. I don't do low level anymore like I mentioned even though they make pretty good for themselves starting at 16USD per hour
>>
>>37711325
A man needs a purpose
>>
>>37711325
>short
>obese
>diabetic
>fap addicted
>kissless hugless
>wageslave

At least... no, wait, its all fucked.
>>
>>37711544
Worked in hospitality for awhile. Had a very low supervision job where I worked independently most of the time. Pretty nice for a robot.

Currently unemployed. Got laid off shortly after I was promoted to full time. New management decided to contract my job out to an outfit that hires mostly part timers, and offers no opportunities for advancement. I could've continued employment with the contractor, but I would've seen my hours cut, supervision increased out the ass, and no opportunities for advancement offered.
>>
>>37711664
I lack leadership skills which is why I haven't started anything on my own. I'm also terribly autistic when it comes down to socializing with others
>>
>>37711467
Riverside here. Shit fucking sucks man. Even though I got my meme stem degree. There is no "higher education" jobs let alone jobs in general. Also lmao rent.
>>
>>37711569
$35 an hour isn't THAT much
>>
>>37712454

Ontario here. Work at a clothing warehouse for 14.50 an hour doing "quality control" and I get full benefits. Comfy job where I don't do much
>>
>>37711569
Not hard to believe when you consider he gets no free time at all, everyday all week, 12 hours.
>>
File: rus.jpg (193KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
rus.jpg
193KB, 1280x960px
>live in croatia
>work 6 days a week for 8 hours every day
>earn 600 dollars a month
>i don't work tomorrow and nobody wants to go out tonight
>o-ok, fuck spening money anyways, haven't spend a single kuna in a month, except for a icecream yesterday
>>
>>37712454
Damn anon I'm in Riverside too. What part you in?
>>
>>37712707
I was doing amazon for a while but the pay is effectively less than $10/hr for fucking 5am to 4:30pm. They hire through a temp agency that Amazon also owns so you pay to work for them. Pretty jewy.
>>37713159
By Mt.Rubidoux but on the riverside side.
>>
>>37713659
Wow I'm over in Rubidoux, where'd you get your degree?
>>
>>37713955
Ucr. I figured the zero housing cost would make it worth it and it did. I met some great people. Trouble is it's a good school in a shit city so you have no options afterwards unless you move, know someone, and/or have a car. I lack the money to move or buy a car and everyone I know is in retail or working for their parents just barely.
>>
>>37714346
Yeah this city isn't that great. I think I'm gonna do rcc for 2 years then try to transfer to ucla
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.