[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world doesn't make sense.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: wtf.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
I don't understand. My world has been turned upside down.

>be me
>have ongoing crush on this somewhat quiet, pretty and smart girl in my class in high school
>nothing ever happens because /autismo/ then we graduate
>fast forward to today
>look out window randomly
>see same qt shy girl holding hands with guy
>he has bright blonde hair and is about 5'9'', was one of the popular kids. He was athletic and misbehaved. Also used to bully me
>wonder why such a nice qt shy girl like her would want to go out with a delinquent like him
>sister comes up behind me and looks out the window
>she sees what I'm seeing
>expect her to express similar sentiment to me
>she says 'Ugh, how did a girl like HER get a guy like HIM?!'

Wtfffffff?!?!?! I don't get it! All this time I thought she was a prize female! It didn't even register that he was a chad! But now I realise he actually was a total chad.

My world has been turned upside down. qt 3.14's are actually 3/10s and chads are lurking everywhere.

The world doesn't make sense
>>
File: 28931231.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
28931231.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
i know anon. i know the feels
>>
>>37711119
end your life ad hope for the best
that's my advice because it only gets worse
>>
File: IMG_9840.jpg (112KB, 804x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9840.jpg
112KB, 804x796px
>>37711119
Expect to see average looking girls with athletic decent looking dudes a lot. NO females will ever be interested in you because, in today's world, higher tier males are willing to step down to lower tier females, because all high tier females go directly to charismatic 6'2 strong jaw built Chads.
>>
>>37711119
im with you, freind. ive been there.
>>
>>37711119
You're sister would likely know the girl a bit better than you if you're all around the same age.
Kinda like you know that guy while she wouldn't.

Personally I'd lose a lot of respect for a girl going with a guy like that.
>>
>>37711399
But the thing was, I thought the girl was a higher tier than the guy. I'm just shocked that girls I thought were really pretty are actually considered average at best
>>
>>37711119
Wait for ww3. The male population will whittle down and you might just get a qt of your own.
>>
>>37711575
Nah my sister's a couple grades below so she's solely going off her appearance. She might have known she was quiet but she never spoke to her

>Personally I'd lose a lot of respect for a girl going with a guy like that.
Indeed, I certainly have. Well, I'm more befuddled than anything. I just don't understand why girls make the decisions they do. If I was a girl I most certainly would not go for some delinquent with no future. What is it about the female brain that is hardwired to choose objectively bad partners, ones who will obviously pump and dump them? Do they not want to be loved? Do they not want to be cherished, and taken care of?
>>
>>37711399
>Expect to see average looking girls with athletic decent looking dudes a lot. NO females will ever be interested in you because, in today's world, higher tier males are willing to step down to lower tier females, because all high tier females go directly to charismatic 6'2 strong jaw built Chads.
Someone gets it.

8 or 9/10 guys are happy for an easy fuck with a 6/10. Now 6,7, or even 5/10 girls think because Chad fucks them they can get Chads, and wont' date another 5/10 which is probably OP.
>>
>>37711719
I'd say the 10/10 and 9/10 guys sweep all the 7/10, 8/10, 9/10 and 10/10 girls, while the 7/10 and 8/10 males get all the middle tier girls, and the other guys are left with the bottom of the bucket.
>>
>>37711816
Or rather, the 7/10+ males get all the rest of the girls and the other guys are left with nothing at all
>>
>>37711816
If you are a 7/10 avoid 6/10 girls, They have Chad experience and after you give them an ego boost they will convince themselves that they can do better, 7/10 girls get ignored or replaced regularly enough to at least know their place in the chain of food. They also tend to hate 8/10, 9/10 or 10/10 girls with a passion and will go over and over how they are different and better than them
>>
>>37711701
I can't answer any of your questions. People tell me I'm a good guy, and nearly all the negative criticism I get is pretty much falsehoods. I'm single. So it's really none of my concern what they want I'm a little too old to care about being old and single since I've been that way for so long. If they want something from me it's not necessarily going to be what they want from someone else, for instance I would probably just get used for material purposes, or at least that's mostly what I would assume they're after if they were after me at all.
>>
>>37712064
If I was a 7/10 I wouldn't be on /r9k/
>>
>>37712843
It's still valid to some extent, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 , 4/10, and to a less extent 5/10 are the same as 6/10, more bitter and desperate but they still worship and dream to be like Stacy some of them in secret. That's why you only see 7/10 girls having more uglier bf than them. they are the only ones who would rather prove a point to protect their egos.
>>
>>37712943
Have you considered maybe people dislike you since you judge them almost entirely off their looks?
>>
File: 1497294100704.jpg (14KB, 524x399px) Image search: [Google]
1497294100704.jpg
14KB, 524x399px
>>37713010
When that's the social standard, and as long as al normies continue to validate the stereotypes, The burden of proof will be on your side, of course there can be an exception. making a generalized statement based on observation ha no relation how I decided to judge people in a personal basis.
>>
>The world doesn't make sense.

it makes perfect sense. is this your first time on r9k?
>>
>>37713311
you look like a dumb 0/10 that's back tracking on their statements

you're sitting there basically saying other people should do shit to earn respect, while thinking you automatically deserve it and not earning it.
>>
>>37713502
Sure you totally can tell how I look based on my replies, you see no matter how many ad-hominem you use , you will not be able to change how personal bias works and why generalizations are common part of our daily lives, as long as most women that fall in those categories keep acting the way they currently are you will not be able to convince anyone to hold a different view. Now if it's someone isintelligent enough he may give you a chance to prove that you are different than them but that fall on your court and will have any effect on the generalization that I just did. That's just the way the world work. It's why the people that don't understand personal bias are so dumb. People will always make opinions based on a mix of personal experience, information available not on exceptions or idealist ideas.
>>
>>37713685
i can tell you're a 0/10 because you're dumb but try really hard to sound smart

if it were all based off looks, and you're not bad looking, you wouldn't be here f a m
>>
>>37713793
Says the person who can't address a single point and would rather use fallacies
>>
>>37713816
why would i wanna address your point if you're dumb and ugly?
>>
>>37713872
Please, you can't address any point because it's beyond your capabilities. if my points were "dumb" you should have no problem throwing a couple of rebuttals.
>>
>>37713915
look if you think looks make a difference you should try being a wise guy sometime, you wouldn't believe some of the shit you have to put up with, it's like things go right over someones head
>>
>>37713963
I'm not talking about looks, I'm talking about human nature, natural attraction and how generalizations and stereotypes play a part in our daily life and why the stereotype of a 7/10 woman is true to some extent, as they tend to date a partner that is less attractive and successful than them compared to their more beautiful or ugly peers
>>
>>37711701
Chads always have a future, dummy. Ever heard of nepotism? Don't be surprised if he's making bank selling cars at a relative's dealership.
>>
>>37714086
that doesnt make you any less dumb or ugly
>>
File: flowers.jpg (366KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
366KB, 1000x664px
>>37711119

I'm sorry anon. This world isn't for us. They just want to use us.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.