[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

>when your bf forgets to prep the bull before you get home from gender studies 112
>>
fembot here

>tfw when your bf has a small dick
>>
>>37710936
fellow Fembot here,
told Chad about this but he just laughed in my face. Why am I with him again LOL
>>
fembot here

I wish chad didn't fuck my best friend.
I just want him to care about me :(
>>
>>37710992
total fembotted fembot here
same hahahaaha
Dunno LOL it's just the way we are.
CHAD IS SO HOOOOT
>>
>>37710936
fembot here! Being a girl suxx, so many chads i have to deal with!!! Too many orbiters xD
>>
fembot here
>tfw chad wants to fuck me but im on my period
>want to offer anal but dont feel like cleaning my asshole
>was fucking tyrone a few days ago and my jaw is still sore

what am i supposed to do
>>
fembot here.
I have a random problem. my guy friend who is usually so nice and can help me pay for my necessities just lost his job at McDonalds.
he used to be such a hard worker and could always help me.
he's can't pay for any of my things now and I just can't shake the feeling that he's lazy.
I just don't want him around me any more it's starting to get creepy
>>
actual fembot here stop being such jerks

i met a guy from r9k and i kinda fell in love with him and we were dating for a while. but a few days ago he said he couldn't handle me and blocked me. he even talked about meeting up. was it my fault?
>>
If you don't recognise the hair you're a fucking normie and you should be sent a cess pit to drown in the open defecation of indians
>>
>>37711262
Real fembot here

Quit pretending you're a girl you virgin loser lol
Maybe girls always block you because we need a real man and not some manchild who jerks it to anime XD
>>
>>37711378
stop being so dumb. there are more of us than you think online but we never say so because of fuckers like you
>>
I'M THE REAL FEMBOT, YES I'M THE REAL FEMBOT
ALL YOU OTHER FEMBOTS ARE JUST IMITATING
SO WON'T THE REAL FEMBOT, PLEASE STAND UP,
PLEASE STAND UP
PLEASE STAND UP

*stands up*
>>
File: 15259381.jpg (155KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
15259381.jpg
155KB, 1600x1150px
>>37711415
>we never say so
>we never say so
>we never say so
>we never say so
>we never say so

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37711262
REAL fembot here, try again with another guy
you are supposed to build up a pool of orbiters and the ones that past the 90 day mark are bf material

also if you didnt send any nudes or flirted alot with him then yes it was your fault
>>
>tfw when you an actual female (female) but think this meme is really funny so i just go with it

on a serious note though: mentioning gender should be ok when relevant, but all these fembots threads are pointless and pure cancer
>>
>>37711482
you actually date some of your orbiters?
you deserve to have standards
>>
there is no such thing as a fembot.

get.

THE FUCK.

OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37711596
woooooooooops forgot to sage
>>
File: 1495339016933.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1495339016933.png
28KB, 655x509px
>tfw I said fuck it my life sucks anyways and wrote a love letter to one girl
>she replied with "ok"
what's the most painful way to kill myself?
>>
Fembot here, question for all the fembots ITT

I've been dating this guy for three years, let's call him B. B is really sweet and recently bought me a new car!

Last week, my old manager got promoted and they hired a new manager. I feel bad about saying this but he's reeeeeeally hot, like ridiculous turbo-Chad hot. 6'5", chiseled jaw with sculpted abs, and he makes a lot more than my current bf. He's been very chatty with me over the past week, asking me questions about the office and asking for advice on some of his decisions. Yesterday, he patted me on the back and told me I did a good job!

Should I take a break with my BF? I know it sounds really bad and I kind of feel guilty for no reason at all, but I seriously haven't felt this appreciated in years
>>
>>37711733
nothing wrong with taking a break as long as he can take a break too
>>
>>37711520
orbiters have a purpose beyond free likes on instagram, they also make for temporary boyfriends until i can bag a new chad

>tfw went to the doctors office because i sprained my ankle in these new heels that one of my orbiters bought me
>going out with Dr Chad next week
>he drives a jaguar

if you arent getting dick on a regular basis you need to step up your game
>>
ITT: a bunch of males try to trigger each other and maybe a female or two here and there

none of these things happen though
>>
>>37711881
The only actual females in this thread are lurking and probably laughing their ass off at guys trying to one-up each other in roastie role-playing and triggering each other.
>>
>>37711891
that's something a roastie would say

originally original
>>
>>37711945
Nobody would believe you.
>>
>>37711415
Ummmm... try again, sweetie
Fembots are here to STAY! ;)

Go over to wizardchan if you want to talk with other lonely beta virgins in their echo chamber lmao
>>
>>37711881
>males try to trigger each other
We're making fun about how there are no actual fembots.

I mean, actual females are so thirsty for attention that they're posting serious replies to a thread solely made for facetious roastieposting.

Both sides are well aware fembots aren't actually real.
>>
>>37712045
>roastieposting
its actually very fun and a easy way to get (You)s

and other femanons wont dare doubt another femanon who doesnt make it obvious she's shitposting and the KHVs are guaranteed to reply

we have officially made r9k great again, eventually the REAL roasties will leave when they realize they cant get the attention they desire (we are stealing it right under their noses)
and robots can go back to complaining about tfw no belly gf to sit on my face
>>
>>37712122
Checked and a very good point

Femanons will have no choice but to leave once they realize that their posting style has been appropriated.

If they want to stay, they may actually have to post anonymously. What a concept!
>>
>>37712122
>>37712333
>>37712045

Hey

Guys

i

To

Reddit

Too
>>
>>37712333
checked the trips anon very nice, and we have been fighting the enemy head on when the real tactic was to destroy the enemy from within, we must think like roasties but not make it obvious we are shitposting

our goal should be to singlehandled divert a thread originally designed to be a roastie containment thread (fembot feels, etc)
>>
>>37712378
im not reddit but im autistic in having my entire post back to back like this if its not one entire sentence, idk why i do it and sometimes it just happens suck my cock faggot
>>
>>37712458
>suck my cock faggot
Don't say that. There's actually faggots on this board
>>
>>37712378
KYS you white knight cuck. Why are you even defending roasties? Stacy is not going to blow you just because you're a "nice guy"
>>
Fembot here, stop making us look bad we're not all like this! My bf and the other guy I'm sucking love me very much.
>>
>>37712702
>not having a harem of men to choose from
as a fembot i must say this is very bad taste and you should step it up
>>
Question for you fembots. Have you ever had an orbiter take it too far?
>>
>>37712903
Well a guy kept telling me to kill myself, and then eventually told me he'd kill himself. Hasn't been online since.
>>
>>37711378
TRUE and HONEST fembot here

STOP PRETENDING to be FEMBOTS!!! >:^(
I may be trans but I still know what it's like to be a WOMAN!
>>
File: justinbieber.png (230KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
justinbieber.png
230KB, 500x356px
At first I was alarmed with this thread. Now I am pleased.
>>
>>37713070
This thread is funny hahahahhaahahhdfkshfi
>>
>>37710936
gtfo you fucking femcunts
>>
fembot here
REEEEE roasties get off my board
>>
roastie out
out roastie
roooooooooo
>>
File: STOVON.png (419KB, 597x1298px) Image search: [Google]
STOVON.png
419KB, 597x1298px
>>37710936
fembot here, how come I have friends if I'm a robot
>>
File: 1.jpg (197KB, 720x760px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
197KB, 720x760px
fembot here
>when Chad ignores you and you have to talk to a beta
>>
fembot here
im such a fucking cunt why dont i fucking kill myself like other fucking fembots gtfo of r9k you swiney waste of skin pieces of shit get the fuck out of her REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1496389774224.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496389774224.png
50KB, 675x547px
>go from fat to thin (176-130)
>horrible anxiety about people looking at me
>now people do it all the time
>male minorities will stare me down in the grocery store

I'm torn. my body looks way less uggo but i went from being invisible to this shit
>>
>>37713938
why do you need r9k, just get the fuck out of here you dont belong here
>>
File: 220px-Red_Onion_on_White.jpg (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Red_Onion_on_White.jpg
11KB, 220x220px
Onion here
>>
Fembot here

Just got back from 2 dates with chads i met on tinder. Fucked one then gave the other one a blowjob. What other fembots here /privledged/
>>
>>37713938
>not eating protein and being more active outside of the gym
as a fembot i must say you are an utter disgrace and will receive zero sympathy from me
>>
fembot here

Just got my small pay check of 200k mfw cant afford my million dollar mansion - feels bad.jpg also i dumped my bf cus he forget to fuck me a minute ago so i.. FUCKING REEEEEEEEE LEAVE THIS FUCKING BOARD AND GTFO
>>
>>37713938

>complaining about being attractive

Wew lass. You are a real fembot this is where (You) belong.
>>
>>37714007
>dont even need to order takeout anymore because i have a tinder full of guys who will feed me and fuck me, and even buy me free alchohol
>i even get free weed if i fuck tyrone and his friends
feels good to have everything handed to you
>>
>>37713970
>you can't browse /r9k/ unless you're a fat beast

what

>>37714021
i don't go to the gym
>>
Fembot here. Everyone treats me like a special child because I'm a woman and give me whatever I want like how could anyone even relate? You know? I'm so depressed. I can get a bf to serve me at any point but none of them can give me everything they always fall short. I'm never sure if they're genuinely giving me stuff or if it is disingenuous, you know? Dating is hard!

I need a man with Warren Buffet money, Justin Bieber social skills and guitar skills, David Gandy looks, BBC cock, Yao Ming height, bodybuilder muscles, Stephen Hawking intelligence (but is never condescending to me), who is also sweet and sensitive to my feefees.

I really like beards but I also like to see a strong jaw and deep brown eyes or ocean blue eyes but green eyes are really lovable. I also like bald guys but I love man buns and guys with long hair. See how hard it is?!?!?

This is why I'm a fembot.
>>
>>37714076
just get the fuck out of here already u fembot scum, go spread you cancer to tumblr
>>
>>37714062
Yaas girl, I have tyrone lined up for tommorow. Think he will smoke me out? That sounds hot
>>
File: 1440131358739.jpg (48KB, 437x392px) Image search: [Google]
1440131358739.jpg
48KB, 437x392px
>>37714076
thats why you are here uggo, stay hungry and impoverished

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37714150
get the fuck out of here fembot scum we dont have time for your shite
>>
>>37714138
sometimes its a pain when his friends are really obnoxious but normally i like to pretend i have somewhere else to be and he normally gives me my weed and im on my way to smoke
>>
File: mone.jpg (16KB, 335x173px) Image search: [Google]
mone.jpg
16KB, 335x173px
>>37714150
>hungry

i rarely feel real hunger. only cravings for bad (((food))) like chips

>impoverished
impoverished? where did that come from? i do okay for myself, pic related
>>
>>37714256
where is the lambo at, and is that all in bitcoin or actual cash
>>37714256
stop eating junk food and eat some vegetables for once you cow
>>
>>37714183
good tip. I have soo many black guys who want to fuck me on tinder. be careful not to catch anything girl
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeee
Rprt and sge
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Stop making these baited threads.
>>
>>37711262
actual fembot here

my r9k bf told me he was unhappy with me and we broke up....I wish I was joking, it hurts a lot and I want to die. I can't stop seeing you in my dreams. I can't stop crying. But there's nothing I can do, I gave you everything I could give you and I can't do better than this. I hope the person you end up with is everything you want because I want you to be happy.
>>
Femanon here

> tfw ugly creeps keep hitting on me during yoga
>>
>>37714404
>wasting your time on r9k betas when there are pedigree chads out there waiting to be tamed
as a fembot this is disgraceful
>>37714313
always wear a condom and get checked for any STDs, if i dont want to ride the cock carousel i can always accept bitcoin from my plethora of orbiters
>>
>>37714302
>where is the lambo at, and is that all in bitcoin or actual cash
why would i buy an overpriced piece of shit that will depreciate in value the second i take it off the lot? its real money, i'm not smart enough for crypto

>stop eating junk food and eat some vegetables for once you cow
i do eat mostly vegetables, it's how i lost most of the weight without exercise. i do crave some sunchips though...
>>
>>37714404
Femanon here

Just get on Tinder girl! There are TONS of guys to choose from. If you get lucky and match with a 20%'er, don't be afraid to put out within minutes of meeting him.
>>
>>37714452
at least they've attempted a conversation. i accidentally smiled out of reflex to a mexican man at the gym once, and he proceeded to silently orbit me for a week just staring and trying to make eye contact. thankfully my membership was ending soon and i didnt want to go back
>>
>>37714498
>not investing your money in digital assets
>not leasing it and trading it in for a new car when you are bored with this one
>probably doesnt even have a online shop providing constant income
just flush your money down the drain if you dont have diversified stock options and your savings in bonds and blue chip stocks
>>
>>37714458
Good shit girl. Going to have to start getting paperwork from these guys I'm meeting. I don't even know what a bitcoin is lol
>>
File: 1450497199370.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450497199370.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>37711193
>I just don't want him around me any more it starting to get creepy
>>
>>37711457
severely underrated reply
You deserve about 37 keks my fellow robot
>>
>>37714641
baka what a fucking idiot, its 2017 you normie and bitcoin is worth 3k a pop
jesus christ imagine being this late to a party i bet you never even heard of ETH or MOON either havent you

embarassing
>>
>>37714626
>leasing cars
>just flush your money down the drain
well...

>probably doesnt even have a online shop providing constant income

your projection is astounding and confusing.
>>
>>37714847
enjoy your mediocre returns and middle class tax bracket
>>
File: 1000000.png (584KB, 486x482px) Image search: [Google]
1000000.png
584KB, 486x482px
>>37714646
Quiet, you damn dork lord
>>
>>37714810
Imagine being this much of a faggot to take bait this serously
>>
>>37714888
i'm taxed in the rich tax bracket and it is indeed horrible
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.