[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies never have wrinkles but robots do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 1493431348402.jpg (245KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493431348402.jpg
245KB, 960x1280px
I know some of you fuckers must've noticed this, half of the girls you guys worship have lines on their face.
Yet what causes this? Go to /soc/ and look at how none of them have sunken in eyes or smile lines.

Im surprised with how much robots pay attention to bone structure, jaw, hairline etc, no one seems to care about looking 5 years older than they should and most robots do.
Any dermafags around to explain why and maybe help?
Pmuch all the robots I know have pic related's facial features male or female and Im wondering how to banish that shit.

Its really weird to me though, having been here and to /soc/ that no one talks about skin short of someone having a horrible disease. I see barely anyone from /soc/ with scrolling lines from their eyes down to their cheekbones and nostrils down to bottom of the mouth.
>>
File: wr.png (448KB, 520x439px) Image search: [Google]
wr.png
448KB, 520x439px
orignaleio
>>
>>37710841
>half the girls you worship
>posts a trap
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: The Thot collection V2.jpg (2MB, 3000x2916px) Image search: [Google]
The Thot collection V2.jpg
2MB, 3000x2916px
This rancid bitch again.
Today I will remind them.
https://my.mixtape.moe/mcrpxx.jpg

https://track5.mixtape.moe/cetbeh.mp4
>>
normies/girls in /soc/ wear foundation.
>>
I miss her

What is she doing now?
>>
File: 1474287245510.jpg (385KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474287245510.jpg
385KB, 1280x960px
>>37711368
uh ok
>>37711462
Doesnt really answer anything though
I feel there's a connection or something, some kind of imbalance that connects miserable 'robots' with the same facial features while happy people look 5 years younger
>>
>>37710841
depending on lighting you can make your face look smooth in pics. that's why eliza looks good in some pics and absolute shit in others
>>
File: 1495375491801.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495375491801.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>37711627
Yes lighting can do a lot but what Im saying is a lot of people don't have the ridges in the skin that make bumps appear at all.
Look at this guy for example, the shiny spots on his face around his mouth and nose are krinkles in skin catching reflection. Wrinkles.
A LOT of 'robots' have the exact same features and they're considered an ugly trait, but I never see anyone talk about them when Im thinking it'd be something you all would want to get rid of to be chad.
I didnt save it but a week or two ago there was a fatty thread and someone posted a pic of some fat rich guy, but he had an extremely cut lean face.
So there's obviously science behind this shit. Trying to decipher it
>>
>>37710841
THIS IS WHY WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON R9K IM SICK OF THIS FUCKING BOARD DRAMA GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
as a fembot, it's because we robots are to ppor for skincare
>>
>>37711797
as a fellow fembot whos too poor for skincare my diet is pretty bad too
i feel like there is a way to reverse it, with cosmetics, surgery or food but i dont think i can afford it
>>
>>37711797
Post skin?
Do you notice anything disappear when you pull lightly upwards on your face?
I go from unhealthy sunken in face to Chad levels of tight if I pull back, that tells me my face is sagging
>>
>>37711611
>Doesnt really answer anything though
the normies have wrinkles they just hide them.

as far as /r9k/ liking ugly girls that's because most people on /r9k/ are ugly and like to see a 'low status' female. 4/10s are usually attracted to 4/10s. sure they enjoy looking at 9/10s, but they know it will never happen
>>
>>37710841
Hey, retard, what question is this?
First there are 2 chances, you have a god/good face/body and people love you or you have shit genetics/bad health care and people avoid you.
Second, robots choose to orbit uglies because they hope they have a chance. Nothing wrong with this
>>
>>37711976
>the normies have wrinkles they just hide them.
I thought the same but I started realizing that their skin texture + face fat usually hides them. This dude's cheeks are tight enough and the fat is held high up enough to naturally hide it, but people whos cheeks dont do that for them have faces like the other pics.
Im wondering how you can go from saggy to normal
>>
Heres a good example even though the files too big to upload here: https://i.imgur.com/NMicRcQ.jpg
Anyone w lines like this can just pull up on their face and they disappear. That means its premature and probably something like bad diet and bad fat bloating the face.

Trouble is no one in the history of man decided to write down what foods exercises etc can fix face fat distribution. I know occasionally really smart people with medical knowledge, etc lurk r9k, throw us a bone
>>
We have terrible diets, we don't exercise much, we don't go outside much, we have terrible sleeping problems. The stress and depression doesn't help.

Could also be that ugly people are more likely to be robots
>>
>>37712802
Once wrinkles and ugliness has set in in your 20s though, can exercise and better diet undo any of that to any degree?
I wish there was a factual study or something that gave a solid yes or no. I know shit can be slowed but what about halted or even reversed? :\
>>
>>37710841
Did she eat garbage too
>>
>>37712881
at least dey didnt eat da poopoo
>>
File: before-after-face-fat-women.png.jpg (57KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
before-after-face-fat-women.png.jpg
57KB, 800x618px
>working out still doesn't do anything about resting bitch face/chubby nasal labial folds
fuck
>>
>>37710862
Who is that, looks really familiar
>>
File: 1490925917040.jpg (191KB, 1019x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1490925917040.jpg
191KB, 1019x1208px
>>37714688
No idea
originginano
>>
>>37710841
she has a granny face now. what the hell happened?
>>
>>37715338
Thats what this threads about friend. Robots usually get old people faces in their 20s, we're trying to figure out how to reverse it
>>
It's the effects of stress. Unhappiness, anxiety, and depression take their toll physically as well as mentally.
>>
>>37716415
Yeah but can it be realistically undone to any degree without surgery
>>
>>37716485
It's to do with the ligaments in the face. Weight gain/loss stretches them out and is a big factor in it. Something that Eliza has been doing. Also sun exposure causes sagging so you should start wearing sunscreen, vitamins C and E are good for rejuvenating the skin and are proven to help so use creams with those in it.

You can supplement things that help collagen/skin health like vitamin C, zinc, a few other things like grapeseed extract and a kind of fish extract (omega 3 should be taken regardless by anyone interested in health).

Stress or cortisol release hinders collagen production, and will cause premature aging and stretchmarks etc.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.