[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, do you have siblings? How is your relationship with them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0855.jpg (23KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0855.jpg
23KB, 380x285px
Robots, do you have siblings?
How is your relationship with them?
>>
They're very younger and love me and admire me a lot.
It's cool to feel loved but being admired kinda sucks when you're such a big loser.
>>
brother, relationship used to be good when I was younger but not so much anymore.
>>
I have seven sisters. Me and my twin sister are very close, but with the others it varies. It seems the older they get, the more they dislike me.
>>
>>37710798
I have a younger sister that's even more autistic than I am.
She looks up to me for some reason but we mostly ignore each other.
>>
File: 1496612768767.gif (85KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1496612768767.gif
85KB, 500x351px
>>37710798
They all hate me, and I'd rather keep it that way than make any amends to them at all.
>>
Pretty good actually. My older brother and I used to get into altercations as children but it hasn't been like that for years.

As for my younger siblings, they admire me a lot but my 5 year old sister always senses when I'm going through a depressive spell and it turns her off from me. Which just makes matters worse for me, ya know?
>>
I have a brother and a sister both 10+ years older than me, on their 30s, still living with mom. Somehow i ended up being the one that is less of a loser out of the 3 (living on my own). Never really got close to them because of generation gap and we were mostly on different wavelengths. They probably feel proud and envious at me.
>>
File: 2938.png (231KB, 322x353px) Image search: [Google]
2938.png
231KB, 322x353px
>>37710798
I have 3 sisters.
One is only 2 and loves me a lot, but she's young so her opinion is pretty meaningless.

The middle is 12 and is your average Roblox, let's play watching, fidget spinner middle schooler. We don't get along too well, mostly because she annoys me, but I know she'll grow out of it eventually.

The oldest is 1 year old than me (20) and she's a huge stoner, she lives across the country but she is cool. Whenever I'm in town we hang out and smoke a bunch of weed.
>>
>>37710798
Two siblings, older brother and older sister.

Our older brother is the reason why our family was completely fucked up for like a decade and still kind of is. He's the reason why my sister moved out with the first guy she could grab as soon as she was 18.

When my sister moved out that was that. She had her own life going on with her bf and I saw her like once every few months or something.

We all more or less got along as kids, but like I said our brother the middle child shitballed the whole thing when he started doing drugs when he was like 15 and stealing from us and worse. Just a total shit-heel.

Now we're all grown-ass adults and it's fine. I had a decent relationship with my brother until he started being a shit-head again still living at home as a 30 year old and putting me in really uncomfortable situations. Then it got bad, then it became cold and distant, then it became literally distant as he finally moved out and is now living accross the country and comes back here once or twice a year.

My sister lives nearby and I see her all the time since she has our mom babysit her kids every single friday night for like 9 years now. We also talk to each other via text on the phone where she tells me that her kid is into pewdiepie and fidget spinners.

I don't have facebook so I don't have that extra element of socializing with them through that.
>>
A younger one.
Used to hate eachother (or mostly me him), but we're in good terms right now. Used to play vidya regularely, but he does civilian service now while stuying for his medicine entry exam. Hopefully we'll get back on track once he's done with both of those. Also once he moves to my city I hope we can do sports or hand out more often.
>>
Two younger brothers
Nonexistent
>>
>>37710966
>>37710798
>My older brother and I used to get into altercations as children but it hasn't been like that for years.

Well that's good. My younger brother still holds it against me and I guess it motivated him to work out or something because now that he's got some muscles, it just nothing put constant put downs (unprovoked) and trying to start fights. He's even said so. It's real disgusting. I feel like my mother has had a role in this (never letting things heal), but he might just be "off" in his own way.

Wish I could move out and just live my terrible family behind, but no half decent job, and I don't want room mates (feel like it is trading one set of assholes for another set).
>>
>>37710798
I have one baby sister, but there are a couple of people that act like siblings to me.
>>
Two sisters, get along well with both.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.