[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /thatfriend/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 6103486.jpg (210KB, 882x618px) Image search: [Google]
6103486.jpg
210KB, 882x618px
So a few years ago I finally got some friends and it's pretty much the same and having no friends, only a sifferent kind of pain.
I have absolutely no idea why this group of friends even invited me out in the first place or why they keep inviting me out to do stuff but I'm so fucking tired of being the fucking worthless virgin loser.
It's like they keep forcing me to be their friend regardless of how boring and depressing I am.
I have no interests, no real hobbies, no skills, no humor and I can't even keep a conversation with people I have knows for many years I have aspergers

>I'm tired of seeing how well they're doing and how they can accomplish whatever they want to
>I'm tired of just "watching" without feeling what they're feeling or feeling like I'm participating as a member of this group of friends.
>I hate how E and T has been love birds since high school and have been together for almost 8 years now, it's like they're ment for eachother
>I hate how T manages to always be so happy, positive and kind
>I hate how E always manages to be so charismatic and finish education after education
>I hate how V can always make people laugh with his autistic jokes and behaviour even though his breath always smells like catshit ubt when I do autistic stuff nobody notices
>I hate how B always has stuff to talk about and how everyone find his pessimistic behaviour funny
>I hate how they all can get laid, make more friends, go out, party several days a week and just enjoy their lives
>T lost her dad 2 years ago, have 2 severly handicapped brothers but still manages to be such a lively and happy person
>and I especially hate how they all grew up and still live with their mostly happy and functioning families.

I'm happy for my friends but I just can't help feeling like an even bigger loser around them
Why can't I just be happy around these people?
there are so many people out there who wish they had friends and I'm here complaining about having friends.
>>
Was me. They will eventually lose interest and forget about you.
>>
>>37710858
oh... then what?
will it ever be ok?
>>
>>37711004
No. Just try and improve yourself. That's all you can really do.
>>
File: 1473882957031.jpg (15KB, 388x341px) Image search: [Google]
1473882957031.jpg
15KB, 388x341px
>>37710744
Iktf. Not too long ago I came to the conclusion that social interaction isn't as important or rewarding for people like us as people make it seem. I'm sure there is value there, but I don't have the skills to extract that. So instead I just get frustrated, annoyed or embarrassed.
>>
Protip: They're acting and some off them are even on anti-depressants.
>>
>>37711591
I've tried to snoop into their private life but it honestly seems okay.
one of the guys which I would consider my best friend have even had several of those emotional deep down drunk talks with me and he really doesn't have anything to complain about
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.