[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who out there has NEETBUX? Im about to get them here soon and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8aYkM22.jpg (51KB, 570x551px) Image search: [Google]
8aYkM22.jpg
51KB, 570x551px
Who out there has NEETBUX? Im about to get them here soon and I was wondering if you guys ever miss working or what you guys do to keep yourself entertained? Do you ever miss being a wage slave?
>>
>>37710202
You'd be surprised how boring it gets anon. Working really ain't that bad when you litterly do nothing all day. It's depressing really.
>>
>>37710307
What do you do to keep yourself entertained?
>>
im hopefully getting it soon too, i don't have insurance to see a therapist yet and am waiting to get on my dads next year. goddamn shame that i havent had insurance all this time when im 23
>>
File: 1466700992477.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466700992477.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
I have been a NEET for over 9 years now.
I have been getting NEETbux for about 2 years now.

Why should I work? Only shit jobs if at all.
Would be too much stress, wouldn't last longer than 3 months.
>>
I'm on investment bux, it's very good way to become NEET
>>
>>37712343
How'd you manage to get NEETbux? What country are you in? How much do you get per month?
>>
>>37712544
By applying for it, as simple as it gets and as annoying as it gets, many forms to fill out.
However medical attestation help a lot.
I don't get much, I live with my mother.
>>
>>37710202
I didn't get NEETbux, I didn't get even go get unemployment because then I knew there would be no coming back from that. I want to live my own life, not drift through it like a turd circling the drain.
>>
how long can you stay on neetbux? do you have to keep getting re-accessed every so often?
>>
>>37710202
I get $3100 a month in neetbux but I also work at a job that makes around the same amount after taxes. So really the neetbux just supplement my hobbies and whatnot.
>>
>>37712573
But what country? And a lot of people apply and don't get it, and some that did get it had to go through a long process, even apply multiple times to get it, and do more shit to keep it. I knew someone that got NEETbux due to mental issues. She eventually killed herself. She was the best friend I ever had ; ;.
>>
>>37712882
you dont get neetbux if you have a job

retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.