[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was 2007 the year it started going downhill for most of you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Was 2007 the year it started going downhill for most of you?
>>
For me it was 2016.
>>
>>37709462
For me it was 2013
>>
>>37709498
Same here. I feel like I peaked in 2015 in terms of grades, mental state and social life but after that I went back to being a total nobody in 2016.
>>
2000 (entering high school) though I didn't know it at the time.
>>
>>37709583
It's not even that I thought I "peaked" or my social life was exceptional, none of that really mattered to me. I had someone I cared about, had them for a long time, and they left me last year.
>>
2008. I moved to a new state as a kid, and I didn't know how to handle it. And here I am.
>>
>>37709462
Late 2016 and it's been going really downhill since
>>
>>37709462
They should've gassed me in the nuthouse. I wasn't anything worth salvaging.
>>37709498
>for me it was fucking yesterday
Piss off, kid.
>>
Yes. Exactly 2007.

It's the year I got transferred to a different class because my grade was literally 0.1 points too low. I used to be surrounded with childhood friends and then I was surrounded by strangers. The only person I knew from that class was some fat ginger bully whom I hated.

At least I'm still friends with the people I met in that class 10 years later.
>>
>>37709462
Was going up until 2014, then down for a bit, then up for a bit. Now it's leveled off for like two years.
>>
File: solar-cycle-sunspot-number3.png (25KB, 678x473px) Image search: [Google]
solar-cycle-sunspot-number3.png
25KB, 678x473px
well here is your answer
>>
>>37709652
I'm not entirely sure you know what ''downhill'' means on this board.
>>
>moved to a new state as a kid, and I didn't know how to handle it.

Same here. If we had stayed in my home state my life would probably be very different. That move just absolutely destroyed me and I never recovered.
>>
>>37709674
It's the stage when your life REALLY started to go to shit. Things like dropping out, getting kicked out or failing health are all characteristic of a downfall.
>>
>>37709674
It's the year when I went from class clown to reclusive autist, so I'm pretty familiar with the definition.
>>
>tfw my life is so boring I never had a downfall.
I never had any friends to lose and no one noticed me enough to bully me. Although I did get out of school with low grades that's the only thing that has ever actually happened to me. I envy those who had it good enough once in their life's to have a downfall.

>pic related even though it's a normalfag quote
>>
>>37709462
2011. My friend killed himself and that's when I lost myself. All these years later I think I've come to terms with his death but the way I am and how I think is too far gone. I am a complete faggot who doesn't deserve the life I have.
>>
>>37709462
it was. funnily enough, that was the year i started high school, so maybe the introduction of hormones was when my whole life started falling apart
>>
>>37710088
>who doesn't deserve the life I have.

So you have a good life?
>>
>>37709640
Do I know you, better yet, are you me?
>>
Around 2007, classmates started clubbing, drinking, and less kicking the balls after school or playing some vidya together. I stuck with the latter to this day
>>
>>37709650
>You haven't been in a shitty situation as long as me? Fuck you.

Doesn't mean I don't have a right to be sad about it you autist.
>>
>>37709462
there was never an uphill in my life, but it went from a downhill to a steeper downhill in 2012
>>
Basically this whole millennium is a bust for me.
>>
>>37710469
I'm 30, live with mommy and daddy and spend my days being a good little wagie. I've thrown my life away, it should of been given to someone else.
>>
>>37709462
Ironically it was, maybe a bit before but 2007 is when things really turned shit.
>>
>>37709498
This. It was her turn!
>>
Yes. Right after 06 which was my favorite year by a huge margin things took a 180. I changed schools to a new district. Mommy married my former step dad who was a massive prick. Went from being close to my mom's side of the family to rarley seeing them and had to be around his dumbass hick family more. And on and on. Shit has never really gotten to 06 levels again.
>>
>>37709462
Absolutely
That was the years I discovered 4chan and got into gaming as a 20 year old and it was all downhill fast
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.