[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 years completed uni student >great gpa >no one wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 16[1].jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
16[1].jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>2 years completed uni student
>great gpa
>no one wants to hire me for min wage summer work because I have no job experience

should I just kill myself this summer? i dunno what to do. my parents are going ape shit
>>
Honestly, you have to know someone on the inside these days. No one just hires blind anymore. Though it couldn't hurt to make up a volunteer experience and have an uncle pretend he was the volunteer coordinator or something on the off-chance they actually verify.
>>
>i dunno what to do. my parents are going ape shit

Out of sight, out of mind. Stay out of their way. Bring your laptop to the library so you can "job hunt without distractions". Clean up the house while they're at work to show you're not being a freeloader.

Also, apply at shitty high turnover places like Walgreens or something but don't tell them you're leaving after August.
>>
real femanon here

you should just kys because no one wants to date a loser with no money or no dick and no personality.

just die
>>
>>37708261

I hope they're going apeshit at themselves for thinking you could easily get a job without having had any prior experience

But anyway, I was 23 when I got my first minwage cuck job. It was literally luck. I'd applied at places for 2-3 years before, and heard nothing. That year, I got calls back from 3 places.
It's mostly timing, followed by checking in on the status of your application. The fact that you waited until summer started to start applying to places was a poor timing decision, you probably got beat to the punch.

Also why aren't you doing an internship instead of some shit tier grocery job or something
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
Sending online applications is taking a piss in the ocean.
If you didn't meet the right people in uni, you're fucked. A lot of the people i know got their jobs through close friends.
I've been out of a job for a month and a half, and they didn't call me back for the final interview in this thing i applied to, so I'm considering ending myself as well.
>>
>>37708426
I know I really fucked up by not getting an internship. I should have applied to more places
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.