[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i did it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: win.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
I did it.
After 25 years of being KHV I went on a date and kissed woman.
I guess I don't belong now there and I will probably leave this site. I'm so happy guys. I just had to do few things:
>i offered to pay for her (she declined, but offer is important)
>i cracked jokes a lot, but not meme tier jokes
>i looked her in the eyes
>i straightened my back
>i smiled a lot
>i lied about my past experiences
>i was acting like i was interested in her but i didn't reply to a text messages immadiately
>and i said i'm quite busy this week (lie) but i will take her the next one
I'm so happy guys. Some anon gave me this tips and more and it actually worked. I'm not so tall and even my mom doesn't call me "handsome" but hell, I did it.
>>
>i lied about my past experiences
hope it's nothing that will come back to haunt you
cause if it's a big enough lie, it will be revealed
>>
>>37708252
Congrats. Good luck with her anon. Any other tips?
>>
>>37708276
nah, i have no friends to reveal this.
>>37708286
thx anon. yeah, actually there are some very entry-level books which can help you even more. i got them from nice anon and they really changed my perspective even tho she said there are for dummies.
>>
>>37708252
You got a kiss big whoop. You didn't accomplish anything. I got my first kiss in second grade. You got a lot of catching up to do, loser
>>
>>37708344
>The little demon chad on all of our shoulders chimed in
>>
kissed a girl once, it felt terrible, since then i'm afraid of doing it again
>>
>>37708252
How does she look? Where did you met? How did you ask her out? Speak before you leave
>>37708344
Leave this board you stupid chad, we don't need you
>>
>>37708252
Unless you were hardcore sucking face, a kiss doesn't mean shit. Most women do it as courtesy just like a hug. If she wanted sex from you she would have already fucked you. Don't count on seeing her again
>>
>>37708339
>i have no friends to reveal this

you dont need friends
women are batshit and will start to put things together because theyre emotionally driven
as long as its nothing huge tho dw
>>
>>37708432
really? my kiss was 10/10, i think. it felt weird but nice
>>37708464
she is cute, wears glasses, kind of shy but not as much as me really. she is working at the library where i go (i work at univeristy myself). she started talking about books and after a while i asked her to continue conversation later.
>>
>>37708478
shit man, don't scare me.

>>37708469
she asked me to go with her on a second date. we talked about possibility to go on a trip together since we both don't have work that day. and what kind of girl fuck on a first date? moron
>>
>>37708578
>what kind of girl fucks on the first date?
A real girl that you didn't make up
>>
>>37708523
That's cute. I envy you. I'm 30 and still haven't kissed once. You lucked out with that girl
>>
>>37708628
>lying on a r9k
i understand roleplaying but why tf lie if you're not a girl
>>
>>37708252
I'm glad that you're happy OP. Just keep in mind that there is no partner in the world that can define your existence. If things don't work out between the two of you, don't get discouraged. Mark up your experiences as proof that you are loveable. I wish you the best OP.
>>
>>37708339
>>37708276
women lie about past experiences too, if the girl already likes you she will just make fun of you you will both laugh and everything will continue as normal
>>
File: 1473993191309s.jpg (5KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
1473993191309s.jpg
5KB, 125x105px
>>37708252
>not staying and triggering all the still-virgins to make up for all those times they were mean to you
>>
>>37709913
He's still a virgin too, dumbass
>>
>>37709938
And that's one.
>>
>>37708252

If you need to do all of this, can you really call it "love"? It's more like "adequate mating partnership" with all the shit you've described. And people shit on me for saying that we're all animals
>>
>>37709954
Fembot here. Actually, Chads fucking my pussy right now. Gotta get back
>>
>>37710002
you are hopeless and im glad you are not gonna pass on those crappy genes
>>
>>37710257

If you want to convince me of something, maybe phrase it better? I don't understand what you want me to do, only that what I'm doing right now makes you really angry.
>>
I'm glad for you, Anon. Don't get too invested tho, a kiss might mean a lot to you but for women its almost routine. Keep the cool I I'm sure you'll get laid.
>>
>>37710314
i dont want to convince you of ANYTHING, if you think improving yourself so you can be an interesting person to be around is too much and that you DESERVE a partner just because you exist then you are hopeless and the world is better off without you reproducing
>>
>>37710436
I didn't say I deserved anything, no one "deserves" anything. I think you looked for implications in my statement that weren't there. Relax and try reading it again, and you may realise that I didn't complain, or attack you. I just said that it's:

1) too much effort for what is supposedly a pure emotional bond

2) really ties in with the whole instinct thing. Again, too much for a pure bond
>>
>>37710436
>>37710604

Oh, and why argument your opinion if you don't want to convince me? From what I see, you're frustrated with me acting against your values, and you're trying to make me feel inadequate so that I start doing like you do. So say what you will, but I feel like you're trying to bring a message through.
>>
>>37708252
very happy for you anon but don't leave us, we will need your support now to guide us outside the robot life
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.