[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad grabs your girlfriend like this >she laughs what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1493476003471.jpg (38KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1493476003471.jpg
38KB, 480x853px
>Chad grabs your girlfriend like this
>she laughs

what do?
>>
>>37708028
nothing, i am mastering the art of EMDR and i will leave these mortal desires behind.
>>
ew for once im glad im not stacey

and also why are people such pigs
>>
You cannot take what I don't have
>>
>>37708028
Laugh at her when she gains weight, ends up in the hospital with extreme depression, and attempts to aquire sympathy on social media.
>>
>>37708162
Playing the long game? Quite the gamble.
>>
>>37708028
apologize and do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>37708162
>)

Oh, is that the one which did piano and singing on YouTube?
>>
>>37708028
Chad will never touch my gf
I mean, it's fucking impossible, she's my tulpa
I guess he could touch me when she's possessing but that's gay and Chad would never touch me
>>
>>37708028
Grab chad's dick
>>
>>37708256
>possessing
seems to me like you're just in the process of transitioning. I'm sure you'll be posting on /traps/ soon.
>>
>>37708256
>Tfw Chad touches you
>>
Arrange an execution at nightfall dump both bodies in the sea
>>
>>37708292
Don't think that's possible since she doesn't like my body
Slav jaw, hairy, pale, thunder thighs and scars

And traps are gay
>>
dat roid gut tho
>>
>>37708028
>Bilzerian
>Chad
Pick one. He's a pseudo-Chad at best.
>>
>>37708352
>traps are gay
you're the one pretending to be a girl anon.
>>
>>37708028
Probably just walk away and leave them to it, because I already know that I've lost.
>>
Literally give her to him
>forfeit her birth certificate
>social security
>credit cards
>address
>medical shit

Have a good day sir
>>
>>37708374
This pretend game is convoluted, my man
I'm pretending that my advanced imaginary girlfriend is actually a real person who only I can see but sometimes this advanced imaginary friend takes over so I pretend to be that imaginary girlfriend but I can't actually pretend to be a girl so I'm pretending to be my imaginary girlfriend that pretends to be me

tl;dr - induced schizophrenia that I somehow keep under control without anybody noticing
>>
File: 1472712468855.jpg (52KB, 330x363px)
1472712468855.jpg
52KB, 330x363px
>>37708438
then most likely this imaginary gf has all the personality traits you wish you had. This is your attempt to rationalize the change in your behavior, become who you really want to be, without being too invested in it - that way, if you do something cringey or get socially rejected, you can just think that it was you tulpa who did those things and not you.
>>
Your cuck fetishes are getting out of hand
>>
>>37708727
This is r9k. Cuck Central.
>>
>>37708727
>>37708838

Even if they think they're just "baiting" they've genuinely made themselves develop a cuckoldry fetish on at least some level by posting this shit over and over. They might not think so, but they really are cucks.
>>
>>37708028
Is that Claire Abbott?
>>
>your girlfriend
This is there you have failed, sir. Because i don't have one. Jokes on you.
>>
>>37708028

>Thank you Chad
>You saved my life
>I just dodged a bullet with that one

leave
>>
>>37708028
challenge him to an intellectual debate about human behavior
>>
>>37708999
I've got bad news for you anon. Every girl expects you to compete for them. There are no "loyal ones".
>>
>>37709036
(assuming OP's situation happened)

Why even bother if she clearly doesn't even respect me.
>>
>>37709117
They only respect you if you fight for them. Thats their nature.
>>
>>37709036
>>37709161
Sure. Unless you're /passive chad/.

In which case the tables are turned.

I would know. I'm a /passive chad/ and my girlfriend is far more worried about being good enough for me than thinking about whether I am good enough for her.
>>
>>37708028
Kick chad's ass and slap the shit out of her. What else?
>>
>>37709240
thats different. girls won't downgrade. doesn't matter how hard the beta fights for her.
But if another Chad challenges you for your girl, then she expects you to respond with aggression.
>>
>>37708028
>Take them both to a hotel room
>we all take our clothes off
>she points the chastity cage i'm wearing to him
>He laughs
>I get on my knees and begin fluffing them
>When they are ready, I lie down on the bed and they fuck doggy-style in front of my face
>I lick them as they are doing this
>When he cums, I clean his cock and eat her out
>This happens four more times
>when they are finished, they order me to lick their feet as they cuddle and fall asleep
>>
>>37709399
I'm having trouble imagining what pleasure you could possibly derive from this. Is it a mental disorder?
>>
>>37708051

On yourself, how do you do that.
>>
>>37708028
Holy shit that's not Claire is it?
>>
>>37709274
No. It's up to her to adequately rebuff the other chad's advances or I cut her off. She needs me more than I need her.

You betas really don't understand. Passive chad is a tier above active chad. To girls, passive chad gives off an aura of being better than them because passive chad requires a girl to be worthy of him bothering to deal with for him to bother to deal with her. If she doesn't rebuff active chad's advances, she's too much of a bother to deal with and she's no longer worthy. She is fully aware of this and she thus comprehends that in that situation, it's her choice, her agency, that decides the outcome. Not that of the passive chad.

The only way passive chad would bother to interfere is if his girlfriend is not left alone after rebuffing advances from active chad.
>>
>>37709510
>>37708958
it is. Dan paid her for sex. Everyone lost interest in her after that. Thats why you don't really hear about her anymore.
>>
first off choke Chad out (purple belt bjj) then spit on my gfs face and never speak to her again
>>
>>37709553
who is she? gimmie that gestault
>>
>>37708028
Dump her. If she wants his dick, she can go get it.
Pursuing and defending women is a meme. Nowadays they have all the power to do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>37709730
just another IG slut these days. She got popular on 4chan because she was young and had huge tits.
>>
>>37709553
That's honestly pathetic. She could fuck nearly any guy and the world and picked Dan, kek. Well, I guess it's not surprising. He's a trust fund baby and she got famous just for having tits.
>>
>>37709553
Also her nudes leaked, and she took down her instagram.
>>
>>37708028
Pull a knife out stab Chad push the roastie to the ground and leave, I don't care if I get probation or a tiny bit o jail time, fuck Chad.
>>
>>37709850
She's still on twitter. Not as many pictures there though.
>>
>>37708357
He is the epitome of Chad you jelly faggot
>>
>>37708028
first i would need to have a GF and that wont happen . EVER
>>
File: ebin.png (5KB, 435x269px)
ebin.png
5KB, 435x269px
>>37708256
>going out with his imaginary friend
Making fun of you would be too easy. I hope you two are happy together desu.
>>
>>37708028
Glad I have a GF who would smack his face the second he does that. And she knows i'd beat him up. No girls other than American woman would laugh while someone is doing that to them.
>>
>>37708028
Push the whore away and dump her. I won't tolerate a woman who screws around with other men (as harmless as it may seem) and plays with my fucking feelings like that. Stupid whore
>>
Mate gaurding is extremely beta and you are better off thinking of roasties as public property
>>
>>37708028
Break up with her
orprignel
>>
>>37712335
No you wouldn't. You couldn't do better.
>>
>>37708028
Pls no mister. I-i will pay you.
>>
>>37708321
>draw a girl
>call it a boy

I wish I could be like that. Man, what a slut I'd be.
Every stereotype I hold against Stacy, I'd be ten times as bad.

Really, I don't hate girls for being sluts, I am just jealous.
>>
>>37709965
>Literally has to pay women to be around him
>Chad
No.
>>
Shame she deleted her insta when her nudes leaked
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.