[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it okay to hit a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: domestic-violence-2-1.jpg (10KB, 460x232px) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence-2-1.jpg
10KB, 460x232px
When is it okay to hit a woman?
>>
>>37707845
Self defense/defending others, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>37707845
If they're being stupid cunts
>>
>>37707845
Never, unless they are armed. Even if they're just like slapping you or something it still isn't okay.
>>
Pretty much never unless she is trying to kill or seriously injure you.
>>
Never, not even if she has a weapon. Men are not to touch women.
>>
>>37707845
femanon here

never, fucking faggot virgin
>>
>>37707845
When they're misbehaving.
>>
Never, you fucking aggressive baby. If you would even consider hitting a woman, you deserve to be locked up.
>>
>>37707845
Pretty much what everyone else said but I would like to add that if a trained fighter like Ronda Rousey or Holly Holmes tried to fight you it's ok to fight back
>>
>>37707845
Something something Bill Burr something something ass whoopings from the sky.
https://youtu.be/UjQnha99sTY
>>
>>37707976
Bill Burr is a nu-male, of course he thinks hitting women can be justified.
>>
>>37707845

Don't hit your wife/gf cause there's the possibility of them killing you in your sleep or some shit.
>>
if she smokes near the child
>>
when she talks shit
>>
It's a good thing none of you will ever have a woman to hit. Betas hit women, Alphas smack ass.
>>
>>37708124
Literally no one said it's okay to hit women you mong.
>>
It's okay if she's getting in your face or hours you first
>>
>>37707845
If she hit you first and/or is he cheats on you
>>
Never. But it feels so good...
>>
File: 1488719599185.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488719599185.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>37707915
>If you would even consider hitting a woman, you deserve to be locked up
oopsie daisy
>>
It's perfectly fine to hit a woman if she hits you first. Feminist equality.
>>
>>37708279
Or if she deserves to get hit for the same reasons a guy would deserve to get hit
>>
When is it not okay to hit a woman?
>>
>>37707845
If you're presently having sex with a feminist. They all fucking love having their secret desire to be slapped around fulfilled under the easy excuse of it being a "kink"
>>
>>37707845

Femanon here.

It's very important to hit girls to establish dominence early on or else we're just going to treat you like a doormat and cheat on you.

Women are shit these days cause no one disciplines us and even many moms are reverting back to teenage mentalities.
>>
>>37707845
When there is no police around.
>>
>>37708366
If you want to be hit, then you're reverting to an animal mentality.
>>
>>37707845
When she's really askin for it
>>
>>37707845
is it okay to hit any human being?
>>
When you think you can get a clean shot at her jaw.
>>
>>37707845
Always /thread
>>
>>37708389
We're animals though. No debating it.
>>
>>37708366
I know it's the way things should be, but as a man that is too risky to do, nine out of ten times the bitch will just call the police and you're in for a world of hurt and possibly your life is ruined.

The replacement for physical violence is economic domination, though that has been made extra difficult these days. Make her dependent of you while also implying you're capable of violence. That might work for a while.

Though I don't believe monogamy works anyways or that the human species is monogamous at all. If anything the above said is just a means to patch up the thing together so it lasts longer, nothing else.
>>
ACTUAL femanon here

IT IS NEVER OK TO HIT A GIRL!
>>
>>37707915
I'm considering hitting one on this board rn.

In all honestly OP, the same time it's okay to hit a man, when ur safety feels violated
>>
fembot here

spank me daddy
>>
>>37708416
Animals intelligent enough to not act like animals.
>>
>>37708429
Or what? Whatcha gonna do when i slap the shit outta you?
>>
File: Cmerenaughtybitcj.jpg (6KB, 221x160px) Image search: [Google]
Cmerenaughtybitcj.jpg
6KB, 221x160px
>>37707845

Friendly reminder that there's really nothing wrong with hitting women, as they love being rough handled and they need to be disciplined or theyll act like the overgrown brats they are.
>>
>>37708421
>Economic dominance
>Tfw my ex came from a very rich family and had her own apartment, house, BMW, and traveled the world while fucking famous people's kids
>Tfw you worked at a factory

I was set up to lose.
>>
>>37707911
I'd knock your teeth out lol>>37707913
>>
Self defense or defending someone else are pretty much the only justified times to hit anybody at all.
>>
>>37708471
Animals nonetheless. Blocxxx
>>
>>37708500
with what uh? that big fat ham you call "my right arm", please, fit enough to move your obese ass off your mom's basement and then you can pretend to play the tough guy
>>
>>37708519
Pussy. I can see your little pussy hairs from here you fucking queer.
>>
>>37707845
When they get crazy, like threatening to jump out of a car because they really want to win an argument or if they pull a knife on you.
>>
>>37708367
When the circumstances are ideal
>>
Do you cunts want equality or not? Feminism and chivalry are not compatible
>>
>>37708498
Can't expect loyalty from someone that is above in the social ladder. Same if she is above you in looks or in anything important.

As a matter of fact you shouldn't expect loyalty at all. The human species is not monogamous by nature.

You're playing the game without acknowledging the rules if you do that.
>>
Alternatively, when is it OK to restrain a woman?
>>
>>37708497
Soo its ok if i haul off and punch one ine her noggin?
>>
>>37707845
guyanon here
It just depends on the person, that's all.
>>
>>37707903
Original bait retardedly original
>>
>>37708575
Well spoken cause we broke up cause she cheated on me. I'm better looking than her though, how you think I got that ass to begin with.

She was a nympho tho. Shit you not, she fucked Diddy's son.
>>
>>37707845
When she puts you in danger or hits you.
>>
File: laughing_heroines.jpg (368KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_heroines.jpg
368KB, 673x680px
>>37708570
>He didn't realise that feminism is a female supremacy movement
>>
>>37708591
When you're already in bed and she says "no".
>>
File: 1497376726044.png (578KB, 486x596px) Image search: [Google]
1497376726044.png
578KB, 486x596px
>>37708553
Lol, no.
If we met irl and i had the golden opportunity i'd beat your head into a bloody pulp and stomp on your cranium, thus damaging your brain matter. I'd stomp on your face repeatedly and then stomp on your ovaries. Then i'd just walk away as if nothing had occured. :^)
>>
>>37707845

When they try to hit you with the intent of hurting you

Our girl whoopi agrees https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCZ3xfS9Qw

>All those other cunts trying to shout her down
>>
>>37707845
When no one is watching.

Same goes for hitting a guy. If you're gonna do it make sure you don't get caught.
>>
>>37707892
>>37707897
>>37707903
you're all weak faggots who deserve to be shunned from normal society and spend your time on here
>>37707911
you dumb cunts need to be put in your place shut up bitch
>>
File: apustaja sähisee.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
apustaja sähisee.png
176KB, 658x545px
>all these triggered normans
>>37707607
>>
File: co2-levels-over-time1.jpg (96KB, 660x417px) Image search: [Google]
co2-levels-over-time1.jpg
96KB, 660x417px
>>37708570
Only beta males want equality or take equality seriously. The normal thing to do is to either ignore and not show interest about it or pay it lip service but have your ACTIONS determined by gender roles, aka non-equality.

Equality is one of these lies society sets so they can tell apart the smart from the gullible and the fools, those who just believe anything they're told and these who are truly intelligent and check if things are really true by themselves.

Kind of like when you were a kid and parents and everyone at school pretended Santa Claus existed. You could know who was smart enough to know and who wasn't. If you believe in equality or take it seriously in any way, guess what, this time you are the fool.
>>
>>37707845
Meh - if they're armed?
It isn't like they can hurt you unless they have a weapon.
Beating a woman for being annoying is like beating a little kid for being annoying.
They don't know any better
>>
>>37708782
>they dont know any better
But they do.
>>
>>37708570
Chivalry means 'the behavior of noble warriors in battle' not 'what wine goes with duck'. You mean *courtesy*
>>
>>37708808
You ever talk to a woman?
Its all
>"I know she thinks that" and "They are judging me"
etc.
They mistake their own imagination for reality, like little kids.
Ever have a woman try to hit you?
In their heads, they're Black Widow doing some kung fu shit.
In reality its like a toddler bopping you on the knee for attention.
I had a girl punch me as hard as she could in the shoulder from behind and I didn't realize - I thought it was my brother poking me for my attention.
>>
Famonon here.
No. It's not
Shame you naughty boys
>>
whenever its okay to hit a man
>>
File: 8s838Ti.jpg (267KB, 1280x1625px)
8s838Ti.jpg
267KB, 1280x1625px
>>37708896
oh, but it is :v)
>>
Its only ever ok to hit anyone when you are defending yourself from harm. Straight up.
>>
It's never okay to hit anybody except for in self defense. We are not savages.
>>
File: 100% dong.jpg (52KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
100% dong.jpg
52KB, 500x750px
>>37707845
I recommend restraining them physically and reducing them to crying babies that can't escape. It's funnier and shows the clear gap between her strength and yours. There's also a lot more mental damage rather than needless physical damage. You also have to worry less about possible wounds she could use as evidence (if she doesn't create them herself.) Restraining a woman is alpha as fuck and might even arouse them, it's the ultimate way to make a woman submit while keeping your social standing intact.
>>
>>37708989
Don't forget after restraining them and chaining them to some furniture to call her friend you're cheating her with and fuck her in front of her for maximum emotional damage.

A cuckquean a day keeps her smug away.
>>
>>37707845

It's usually alright under most circumstance to hit a woman. As long as she's not sleeping, she's fair game.
>>
>>37708429

Why is a woman speaking when, in fact, she has not been spoken to?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.