[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there more to life than just playing vidya/watching anime/masturbating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 4238487437834.png (380KB, 826x958px) Image search: [Google]
4238487437834.png
380KB, 826x958px
Is there more to life than just playing vidya/watching anime/masturbating all day long?
>>
File: 1435832753844.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435832753844.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>37707760
Yes, eventually coming to the point where your parents are tired of being reminded of your failure and demanding you get a job. I've just reached that point myself and I don't think they're going to leave me alone this time.
>>
>>37707760
Yes, but I know people of your kind so there's no point explaining
>>
>>37707760
Ya, you also get to slave away at a job you hate and pay bills and taxes!
>>
>>37707760
I also like reading, and going on vacation. But otherwise, that seems pretty good.
>>
>>37707760
>playing vidya/watching anime/masturbating all day long
That'd be pretty great. Too bad it's pretty much impossible for me due to wagecucking.
>>
File: 1495321924752.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495321924752.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>37707760
There isn't
In fact there is no point to life, everything's made up
You existence has as much essence and worth as you give it, you are conciousness experiencing itself
>>
>>37707760
There are if you are a chad.
>>
>>37707760
Well other than that stuff i take walks at night time and get high at the park watching moon.
I like to just sit there in a weed induced haze looking at the stars while this plays on my headphones
https://youtu.be/4Tr0otuiQuU

I have a few favorite streamers too, but this is all i do.
Its all i was meant to do.
Ill see you all in hell.
>>
>>37707760
Sex and drugs I guess, mindless hedonism is all life is about till we start spacefaring.
>>
>>37707760
it's whatever you want to achieve before you get too old
if you're happy with how things are and you don't want things to change then there's nothing more to life.
Though if you have a target your aiming for then achieving that goal is your purpose for the mean time
>>
>>37708673
Where do I find more penguin grills?
>>
>>37708759
Antarctica maybe? I don't know
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.