[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Apply for a job >White guy gets job over me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497249983868.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497249983868.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>Be me
>Apply for a job
>White guy gets job over me just because his skin color
I fucking hate white people
>>
And you know it's because he is white, how? I think they didn't hire you because your obviously a bitter asshole with a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>37707919
Employer here. If we have two identical applicants, but only one is white, we'll definitely hire him over the brown person.
>>
>>37707919
Of course you would say that. If 2 people have the same qualifications and the white guy gets hired over the the black guy that's because of his skin color. The white manager wanted another white worker.
>>
Sounds to me like the hiring manager dodged a bullet as OP seems like one of those hypersensitive people who sees everything in terms of race and he probably would have caused problems if he'd been hired.

He'd be bitching because of the vacation time he requested was denied, or because he didn't get the shift he wanted or the raise he wanted or the promotion he thought he deserved. And he'd blame it all on race.
>>
>>37708147
I bet you're white huh?
>>
>>37708155
well I bet you're a nigger?

good dubs though uncle tom
>>
>>37708202
Well no shit whitey. I don't understand how white people think things aren't about race when they always are. Honest question is being white so good that you never have to worry about getting rejected just because of your skin color?
>>
>>37708255
>>they always are
No they're not. You just think they are and act like they are and it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy and next thing you know the thing really is about race.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.