[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTERESTING FIND ON A ROOMMATE'S LAPTOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: question.jpg (79KB, 1024x1207px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
79KB, 1024x1207px
How would you react and what would you do if you went through a friend's (who doesn't seem to be a weirdo at all and is well-adjusted) computer and found a folder containing thousands of non-nude and non-lewd innocent pictures of little girls in a folder titled "Cute little girls" inside a folder titled "Cuteness" which also contains another folder titled "Cute little animals" with thousands of non-sexual pictures of small animals (mostly puppies)?

What if these two folders (cute little girls & cute animals) were in the "Inspiration" section of an "Art" folder which itself also contains many well-organized folders with thousands of paintings, drawings, sketches and sculptures, all of which were added earlier?

What if there were also another folder in the "Inspiration" one titled "Beauty" which contains nearly 20 gigs of pictures of 18+ women and that, though countless are nude and erotic, not even a single one (picture) shows a man/cock/penetration?

What would you be thinking exactly in your head? What if you suspect whatever you may suspect but find absolutely nothing compromising? Would you pretend you didn't go through his computer or tell/ask him something?
>>
bump

oritioro
>>
>>37707498
Let the man be fuck
>>
It's another
>anon keeps trying to build his alibi
episode.
>>
>>37707498
Report to police
>>
>>37708568
What for? What would you say?
>>
>>37707498
It wasn't original yesterday and it's not original today
>>
>>37707498
1. the names of the folder explains it, it's inspiration material for art. lots of artists do this
would be weird if this person never drew anything, but not weird if they planned on eventually drawing something. this should be obvious and not suspicious, you must be some kind of retard for having to make a thread asking about it

2. go fuck yourself for snooping
>>
>>37708568
what crime did he commit?
>>
>>37708937
Pedophilia and bestiality, did you even read the OP? He probably has tons of CP hidden somewhere encrypted on the disk.
>>
>>37707498
If he is an artist of some kind, those pictures could serve as inspiration for pieces that are supposed to convey cuteness, beauty, or something else.

When drawing, it helps to keep a library of references that illicit an emotional response. This way, you can look back at your references and try to incorporate features that you believe illustrate what you are trying to demonstrate in your work.
>>
that is a bit creepy, but it's not illegal, and doesn't necessarily mean he's a pedophile. the best thing to do is just pretend you never saw it
>>
>>37709018
What pedophilia and beastiality?
>probably
Hmmm
>>
>>37707498
Who cares. Why does it matter what someone does in their bedroom? Maybe you should stop going through your roomates stuff. That's really creepy, invading privacy like that.
>>
>>37709296
I always go through everyone's stuff (including family members') whenever I can, my curiosity is just too strong.
>>
>>37708568
>>37709018
How would you feel/react if you did report him, that he got v&, that he knew you were the one responsible for all his electronics being taken away and that eventually absolutely nothing illegal is found? Would you let him punch you a couple times in the face to avoid being sued?
>>
>>37707498
And anon strikes again, for the fourth time. You don't give up easy do you you pedantic fuck
>>
What's this anon? Some kind of thought experiment? Testing the r9k mentality? What the fuck would you make the EXACT same thread four times man
>>
>>37709902
I haven't had enough answers yet, why can't you just answer them?
>>
bump

oroeporr
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.