[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 'are you a virgin?' question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 0016.jpg (453KB, 864x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0016.jpg
453KB, 864x1250px
Greetings, fellow lost sheep. Ofter i see anons here wondering how they should reply when someone confronts them about such a sensible and life-or-death (socially) question, so i wanted to rant a bit.
Being completely honest, it DOESN'T matter how you reply. Well, more specifically, as long as you don't act horribly awkward and keep your spaguetti in your pockets, the effect your answer will have in the final result will be pretty much neglible.
Why? Because what many people fail to see is that when someone comes and asks you (Anon are you a virgin?) it's actually a rethorical question, they already know the answer, it's not a declaration of war of sorts, it's a complete and utter defeat for your side.
The reason for this is pretty simple, as simple as the thought process of the bean sized brains of our dearly beloved normies. What is a normie? By definition, a (normal) person. This means that they have a set of values, attitudes, tastes and personalities that conform to the social mainstream.
The consequence of this is what you may call a (world-sized echo camber), which works in the basis of the affirmation of your "normality" by society, and the creation of a relationship of codependence.
Think about it: You are a (normal) person and have your views, values, personality. It just so happens that the collective of people have more or less the same views, values and personalities, because that collective is, well, normal. Your brain notes this and from the moment you join life in society this fact will keep proving itself, so it just starts working in a sort of automode.
>what i consider normal is what society considers normal, and what society considers normal is what i consider normal
Simple and effective, exactly as normie's little brain likes it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Now what i'm trying to get at. Now we know that a normie will basically apply his values of normality to everyone else. In the case of sexual experience, correspondingly, the normie will assume (everyone) else has also put a benis into a bagina. See where this is going? Exactly, if a normie goes out of his way to ask you whether you have done something (normal) that (everyone) else has done it's not a simple question, it's a quick confirmation of what he is 99 percent sure about. Ironically, more than being a desire to know the fact of your virginity, it's a last demonstration of skepticism towards the irregularity that is (you), because he is still and will always live under the impression that everyone must be made at his image, and the funniest thing is, more often than not his seemingly closed minded, retarded and obviously not true generalization will hold true, thanks to the fact that an overwhelming majority of people are part of the normie side.
So, robots, the true fight is not what comes after the question, which is a simple formality, but what comes BEFORE it. The strategy is to not give people reasons to suspect you, to keep cool and nonchalant when sexuality makes its way into the conversation, to be careful of dropping spaguetti too badly, and unless you have a decent share of unluckyness you will be safe from shitty situations. Stay alert and let yourself be the only one to be aware of your misery, you are the only one with a right to beat yourself up for being a sad and lonely sack of shit, so better keep your weakness hidden from the fucking normies.
>>
Some one give me a Teal Deer rundown.
>>
>>37707310
Underage please leave

I have never had anyone even mention the term "virgin" in real ljfe since leaving high school. People literally forget about it.
>>
>>37708598
This.
Not a single normalfag has asked me if I'm a virgin after I graduated high school
>>
>>37708689
Same. But I act pretty normal so I think they all assume that I'm not a virgin. If they ever found out that I am a virgin, they would start to question everthing they know or think they know about me.
>>
>>37708598
>>37708689
>>37708798
Good work anons, the whole point of my rant is to keep my niggas safe from bullying. Keep going strong and deceiving those normies.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.