[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw married to a conservative women, whom I met from church

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>tfw married to a conservative women, whom I met from church
>tfw she is a book worm and into astrophysics

So robots, why haven't you gone to church and get a conservative qt.
>>
Lol wow reddit frog you're really fucking gay and retarded. Holy shit
>>
>>37707052
Aww, angry little virgin is throwing a tantrum.
>>
File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>>37706785
>>37707121
>imblying
I'd say the only virgin here is the one fantasizing about a conservative /sci/ gf
>>
>>37707165
Lol, cry some more. It's not my fault that you virgins can't get laid. Now go on and tell us how it's "her" fault.
>>
>>37707165
>>37707121
>>37707052
THATS IT IVE HAD E FUCKING NOUGH WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS ALWAYS HAVE A FUCKING PISSING CONTEST IN E V E R Y D A M N T H R E A D I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT APOLOGIZE AND KINDLY FUCK OFF NOW
>>
>>37706785
Sounds like gold OP. Does she have a physics degree?
>>
>>37707251
Yes, she's almost done getting her phd.
>>
>>37707282
Damn. Treat her well
>>
>>37707316
Will do. I'm planning to take her to Hawaii for our 4th wedding anniversary.
>>
>>37706785
I go to church relatively often, but there are literally zero people my age. Most people are over 65.

Will it be just me in that church one day? Will I be the only one left?
>>
>>37707585
Go to a different church.
>>
>>37706785
fuck off you faggot normal fag.just drop dead in a ditch somewhere.
>>
>>37707052
This is the most blatant redditor I've seen all week. Cut the passive aggressive shit and maybe one day we'll stop shitting on your gay little site. But probably not, because of the iq gap
>>
>>37707602
There is only one in my village. I suspect that the neighboring towns aren't any better.
>>
>>37706785
because I don't believe in God and can't pretend to
>>
Christian conservative girls act really weird in my opinion, like they're hiding some deep dark secret
>>
>>37707165
go marry a dumb whore then holy shit
>>
>>37706785
Why wouldn't you want to be single and have sex with less conservative girls?
>>
>>37707758
Because I don't like whores.
>>
>>37707758
just as women find virgin men disgusting, men find non-virgin women disgusting
>>
>>37706785
Because where I live, the "conservative" church-going women my age seem to use religon as an excuse to justify thier immoral behavior. For example, when I was in high school, there was a chick who got pregnant and then got an abortion, and constantly said "Only God can judge me" whenever anyone would talk to her about it. I'm fairly certain she's a prostitute now.
>>
>>37706785
I like to go to conservative churches to meet women myself. I tell them everything they want to hear then I convince them to let me take their virginity and then I dump em and move on to the next
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.