[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+/ 25+ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 23

File: 1497069639145.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497069639145.png
88KB, 300x300px
/25+/ General 'Wage Cuck' Edition
Previous thread>>37686075

News
>anon wears a hat to an interview and wonders why he got rejected >>37686328 >>37686608
>anon applies for job and gets told they didn't find anyone but still wouldn't consider him >>37686978
>anon wants the courage to an hero >>37686987
>30 yo anon's family calls him 'the man who makes mugs with his personality on them' >>37687992
>anon's manager is a 22 yo Chad >>37688352
>an Egyptian calls anon ugly at the drive thru liquor store >>37696210
>>
any engineering anons here got experience with manufacturing? i want to start a toy line and wouldnt mind some help

not sure if immediate compensation is available, but since i know its a severly undersevered market we could make bank fairly soon
>>
>>37706767
went to the pharmacy and my favorite cashier was here
that's the highlight of my day
>>
>>37706829
Somewhat. If you're going to want stuff to be mass produced, you'll need to get it made in China with dies, and those cost s lot. Otherwise, look into 3d printing. It might be a solution for you
>>
>>37706829
I'm not interested in consulting or anything, but I work in manufacturing. Whatever you do, rely on humans as little as possible.
>>
File: apu-sower.png (476KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
apu-sower.png
476KB, 1013x1072px
>31 year old wizard wageslave /foreveralone/
>chronic back pain
>chronic right wrist pain (and right handed, of course)
>chronic depression, fatigue, and anxiety
>blood in my semen
>barely horny anymore, sometimes have a hard time finding things to fap to or keeping an erection
>too scared to kill myself, but think of it often.
>>
>>37706968
I considered looking into getting my stuff done in china and it was affordable but shipping and logistics is what always kills me
>>37706969
im looking for something more of a business partner or investor since i want to put together of prototype of my product and need a anon with some kind of experience to give me some technical advice
>>37706901
did you tell her she was cute? girls like that anon
>>
File: 1481603363348.jpg (426KB, 1840x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1481603363348.jpg
426KB, 1840x1549px
>>37706767
>All those job horror stories

That's what a slowly-collapsing economy looks like. Were it not for bailouts and endless money-printing, it would have already fallen to pieces years ago. Get guns and ammo, you're going to need it.
>>
>>37707062
>speaking of guns and ammo
>know i can make bank if i start my own airsoft store complete with a range and play field
>know some chinamen who can produce some high end rifles i can sell
>too poor to make any kind of move and dont want to get investors
it sucks being smart and lazy
>>
>>37707062
Nah. I think we're due for a stock market crash again, but that's a once a decade thing anyways. I don't understand how companies like Uber and Tesla can never make any money, yet have these exorbitant stock prices.
>>
>>37707034
it would be too awkward to tell her she's cute because I go there often
>>
keep getting rejected from web dev jobs, i have 6 years experience now in the field and this has been my hardest search yet. i thought it was supposed to get easier with more experience. i think i might just travel and then an hero once my money runs out.
>>
>>37707157
JUST FUCKING DO IT. Who cares?! Why do you care so much? So what it is awkward? Does being awkward really do that much damage? I'm awkward all the time.

Just last week I asked the girl at my coffee shop out behind the counter and this is what happened:
> she looked at me with a look of disgust and said she had a boyfriend
> the guy next to me stared at me and I heard him say "I won't try to hit on you lol xD" to the girl as I was leaving

You know what I did? I went right back in the next day. Because really who gives a fuck? I certainly don't. Now she knows I wanted to take her out and I have no regrets.

t. tourist chad (literally named chad).
>>
>>37707157
you have to do it at least once anon if you at least want a proper smile and not a forced one, she might be getting fucked by chad on a regular basis, but if you play your cards right you can be next in line when chad is done with her
>>37707205
are you the anon from that other wagecuck thread?
>>
>>37707205
You have to be absolute top-tier at programming now to get anywhere with it, entry-level is all taken up now by Lee and Pajeet.
>>
File: 536511823.jpg (285KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
536511823.jpg
285KB, 940x705px
why don't you become a bomb defuser, anon

if everything goes well, everyone will think you're a hero
>>
>>37707230
this anon is onto something, also i learned girls are more likely to cheat if money is involved

tell them you are a modeling agent and you'd like to get some pictures and send them to your clients for evaluation
>mfw i get to take a shit ton of pictures of thicc girls in swimsuits
>they expect me to call them back but i just delete their numbers and get a new phone

works every time
>>
>>37707250
If Pajeet in software is anywhere as bad as Pajeet in engineering, why the fuck are companies still hiring them? We hired two Pajeets at my firm and they were fine as you as you said exactly what to do, step by step, but who has the time for that?

Then again I guess the problem with hiring American kids is they are so lazy and complain so much.

Lose lose.
>>
File: 536511825.jpg (187KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
536511825.jpg
187KB, 940x705px
>>37707260
and if it doesn't go well, then at least you can be free
>>
Is it possible to develop a work ethic once you're older? I'm 29 and I'm fucking tired of living a subpar life, but I don't really have anything to push me. I don't have any kids. My parents don't care if I live with them until they're dead. I'm pretty comfy, but my spirit is suffering. Something has to change or I'm afraid what I'll do..
>>
>>37707250
thats my fear, everywhere in this city its pajeet. its just that programming is all i have ever done, literally lack any other skills other browsing the chans.
>>
>>37706767
I'm almost 32 but I'm not a wagecuck, can I still post here?
>>
>>37707280
chad again. I actually never lie. I don't care enough to. Also the kind of girl you want to actually gf probably will see right through any of that anyways.

I'm not going to tell anyone here to "bee urself" or that shit, because you should try to improve, but I think the biggest problem on /r9k/ isn't that you don't have a job, or that you live at home, or that your ugly - it's that you CARE too much.
>>
>>37707347
sure. how's neet life?
>>
>>37707230
This is the shit that kills me. Last time I tried to ask someone out was 9 years ago in a night club. I went up to a fat 5/10 roastie who was sitting with her similarly ugly friend. I worked up the courage to say hi. That's literally all I said and she looked at me with the biggest look of disgust someone could muster up. If I was covered head to toe in human shit and asked a princess if I could fuck her for 5 bucks in the middle of a crowded ballroom I wouldn't get this level of disgust thrown my way, yet this was a dimly lit seedy cheap nightclub and she looked horrible. She even had to nerve to say "I'm not into men" and made suggestive looks at her female friend while they both laughed at me. Of course even this was a lie as I saw some fat bald headed uggo take her home later.
>>
>>37707299
did he ok tho?
>>
>>37707299
he dead ? seems painful...
>>
File: 1497132020356.jpg (6KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497132020356.jpg
6KB, 250x225px
>just turned 27
>no job since I was 20
>still living with my parents
>no friends
>virgin
On the bright side I graduate with an Accounting degree in December as long as I don't fuck up...
Hopefully it's not too late to run my life around
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>37706767
Have any of you lads wasted your time and became casualties of society & victims of your conformity?
>>
>>37707356
i learned that since being ugly is usually a subjective thing (everyone has their own definition of 10/10 unless you are a literal mutant) but its all in the way you present and handle yourself which makes up for the "ugliness"

if you are using the nice guy meme then you're already fucked, if you are using the turboautist route then unless you know how to operate and unleash a quick supercombo to get the number then you are also fucked

so i guess its just knowing how to use your words and body language correctly
>>
>>37707365
Who cares? I get turned down all the time. I'm fucking horrible at picking up girls. Just keep doing it.

Lets take your specific story:
a) you didn't get hurt, some fat cunt didn't go home with you -0 points.
b) you got some practice asking a chick out +10 points.

Way I look at it, your story is a net win.

Another way I get denied is a bit worse. That's where she actually talks to you, but the conversation is awkward, and then she sneaks off or tells you to bugger off later. That happens a lot to me. But it's still a win, because I got to practice talking to girls or just talking in general.

Are you good at talking to people generally? Just not girls? Because for me, I wasn't very good at talking to men either at work and stuff. I've really worked on that and it helps in every aspect of life.

>>37707442
Absolutely. It also depends where a girl is at in her life. If she is looking for some hunk, she isn't going to get with me. If she just got over some hunk that treated her like shit, now I have a chance. I don't do the nice guy thing, but I'm a pretty nice guy and try to be. I don't do the beta m'lady shit, but actually being nice has gotten me most of my good things in life. The difference is being genuinely nice, actually caring, not just being nice because you think it is going to get you laid.
>>
>>37707482
i had a girl redpill me once and she told me its not necessarily the fact that you think you are ugly but the fact that you dont believe you are good enough for you

she said it was like she was going to by a luxury car she knew nothing about and the dealer told her it was a shitty car she probably wouldn't want to buy

she told me since everyone is different they will all have different tastes so not everyone is gonna be a good match for you and it may be a while before you do find a good match but she said its important to always hold yourself accountable for your actions and always try to better yourself for your own sake and not others

the woman that told me this was a prostitute who was currently fucking 3 NFL coaches 2 NHL coaches and a shit ton of rich white guys
>>
File: 536511836.jpg (186KB, 940x570px) Image search: [Google]
536511836.jpg
186KB, 940x570px
>>37707403
>>37707370
just a few small burns, he'll be okay
>>
>>37707578
I like it! Yeah, that's good advice. I think being an honest salesman of yourself is the way to go. Try to sell your good points, but don't bullshit because they'll see through that and its fucking stressful to do.

Also practice on older girls. I flirted with a 50 year old women on a flight last week. Did the whole "oh you don't look 50 at all!" thing. She liked it and it was fun and less intimidating. Cool women, art teacher, friendly, had a cute doggo. Would have asked out if she was younger and going where I was.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
If yall wanna talk about dating & sex, I have 2 cents to spare.

I'm a former cyborg. In high school I was a skinny ugly kid who was always made fun of and picked last in gym class. I got my dick sucked by the time I was 17 and had sex a year later. Ironically the last time I got laid was when I was 25.

The most efficient way to get a long-term gf or just meaningless sex is to be part of a subculture. Because you're both part of that group you already go to the same places and do the same things and have a shitload to talk about. Since you also feel like outsiders you're both kind of already attracted to each other by default.

Now the only caveat to that is that it's not necessarily that organic as a 25+ year old. You might feel out of place. I was into punk rock and metal and all those alternative music genres and so I hooked up with and dated alternative girls. Some were 18-19 years old, some were 16-17 years olds.

I don't give a shit about metal and punk and being a goth or any of that anymore, so I can't make that happen. Just be a part of something social that you enjoy and the cards will be in your favor.

That's just my experience anyways.

I'm actually into anime and gaming now, got into that way later in my life than I should have - but I have no problem going to the next comic-con or anime convetion or gaming store where they have Magic tournaments.
>>
I just want to hug my girlfriend and forget my incompatibility with the world and life I wasted. But I can't, since it's a long distance relationship and I can't see her for another month or two.
All these things I'm doing for her and us and I don't think I can keep doing it. It's killing me. Despite all of this "luck" I have, I wouldn't mind dying peacefully in my sleep.
Just die in my sleep tonight.
>>
>turning 27 soon
>live with parents
>never had a job
>dropped out of college twice
>no friends
>withdrawing from alcohol atm so existence is a nightmare
>going to a career fair on friday just to shut my parents up, wont even talk to anyone

at least i have anime
>>
>>37707726
I often thought that might be the best way, but, I don't have any hobbies anymore because all I do is work. Then I get home at night and I'm exhausted. Weekends I wake up at 5:40am still because I'm so programmed from the workweek, so staying out late is really hard for me.
>>
>>37707726
so all these hipsters are merely part of that culture in the hopes of getting laid? Sad!
>>
File: 1496397233563.gif (714KB, 332x208px) Image search: [Google]
1496397233563.gif
714KB, 332x208px
>>37707651
o shit lad that hurts
>>
>>37707862
um, yeah. what did you think the whole hippie movement was?
>>
>>37707881
people finding themselves, experimenting with drugs before the government decided what was and wasn't ok, good music, sexual liberty and women enjoying freedom after a lifetime of subjugation
>>
>>37707936
it was about getting laid buddy
>>
>>37707696
older women with benefits are the best ones to go after, especially single real estate divorcees and money managers

one i met would offer me places she had for rent, but i'd just list them online and have qualified people rent them out and she'd pay me like 10% of the security deposit for each one
never got to fugg because she was old and said she wasnt into that kind of thing but she was a good cook and had a shitton of money
she said her daughter would love me if she wasnt already married
>>37707726
>get a anime gf
>all she does is ask for game recommendations and when i want to play vidya she tells me she either doesnt have a console or doesnt have a certain game
>constantly buy shit to play with her
>never has the time
>start to realize the entire relationship was a joke and if she wasnt using me for crunchyroll recommendations she was just getting me to buy her shit she would never use

if she doesnt have a tote filled with yu gi oh and mtg cards, a 3ds filled with games or a ps4/switch then she's garbage and not worth your time
>>
File: Pepe 4.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 4.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>>37706767

Post your greentxt + feels music, anons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eil9Dw2flcE

> 2004
> Always hated this song when it played on the radio.
> thought it was cheesy as fuck.

> finish night shift at 4am yesterday.
> It was bucketing down with rain and I was too tired to drive home.
> pull over the side of the highway to take a nap, turn on the radio for some ambient noise
> hear this song for the first time in almost a decade.
> hits me like a ton of bricks.

I'm barely hanging on.

I hope you find your peace, bots
>>
>>37707960
that's a very narrow minded view anon
I'm not sure how you are able to compare a global phenomenon like 60s and 70s hippie movement with a cutlture of hipsters that confined to thirsty numales in San Francisco.
>>
>asked out a QT 31 year old today
>she responds positively, asks what I had in mind
>freeze, drop my spaghetti, admit that I didn't think this far ahead
>she finds it endearing and tells me to let her know if I think of anything

A-am I about to make it, bros?
>>
>>37708097
walk around in a park or something
>>
The moment I turn on the computer it's like I lose completely my consciousness.
I go on browsing shit for hours at a time. I didn't even arrange an appointment with the doctor while I should have. I had all afternoon to make a call. I still didn't.
>>
File: pepe rain.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepe rain.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>37706767

Im almost 27 with no career in sight. No real interests. Should I try learning web development and start with that? Is it more difficult than doing other types of programming for applications and such (i.e. java app)
>>
>>37707861
You don't necessarily have to stay up late either. Find new hobbies and rediscover old ones.

>>37707862
>>37707881
Absolutely. Goths, punk rock, metalheads, emos, hippies, beatniks, etc. It was about getting laid while looking counter-culturally fashionable

>>37708013
You're giving hippies too much credit.
I used to think the same way about punks and anarchists.

>>37707992
Does she at least let you stick your goku in her vageta?
>>
>>37708097
you already made it m8, tell her you want to take a walk in the park and talk about how you both share the same political agenda while holding hands and soaking in the sunshine

then aftwards you can both go find a nice ice creamery and get some sweetness while you both mindlessly flirt and talk about your lives

then if things escalate properly, invite her to your place to drink wine, watch some normie series on netflix and grope her for a few hours

bonus mode she lets you fugg
>>
>>37708415
Trouble is that we both with with our parents and we're a ways apart. I'm gonna have to (perish the thought) get a job and move out if this is gonna work. Fug.
>>
>>37708404
sometimes but holy shit most anime girls are fat and not thicc fat so unless you have a fetish for being smothered i didnt at the time dont let her get on top of you

the only good anime gfs are the degenerate mental illness ones who wont mind domming you if you ask for it, the normie ones who watch fairy tale and one piss are cancer
>>
I think I have finally got it all figured out, a lot of them problems that are plaguing me, everything ranging from tfw no gf to problems with people, all stem from the lack of ability to fully connect with other people. The cause of most of my problems are people. And because of that, I feel alone most of the time. And because I'm alone, I feel dejected and sad and long to be with others.

I think the solution here is to simply welcome loneliness into my life and learn to live side by side it.

What do you say?
>>
>>37708435
just go to a hotel with a pool and tell her that you can both chill there if she doesnt mind splitting the room cost

or you can just talk her into exhibitionism and fool around in a parking lot
>>
>>37708415

>you both share the same political agenda
>i know a few edgy buzzwords i learned on 4chan and the internet and i think i'm smart now because i barely skimmed the top of the whole topic

You idiots are probably one of the most pathetic people out there. There's nothing more cringe-worthy than people discussing "politics" on the internet or 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (1MB, 3024x3022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
1MB, 3024x3022px
>>37708007
Hang in there robro, sounds like hell working all night and I doubt you get much sleep in the day either.

It's funny you should post that image because I'm sitting here with a bottle of whiskey trying to resist temptation to start drinking before noon but I don't think I'm going to make it that far.

Here's the song I always listen to when I'm drunk, my first shot of today is in honor of your agony friend.

https://youtu.be/Z03E6FI1fKU
>>
>>37708482
just learn how to smile and talk to people, thats it
i am the same way as you but people like to go out of their way to be friendly with me as to be my friend or just to make themselves look good, i tend to just not give a fuck and only operate on necessity

if you NEED to get a gf or you NEED to get people to like you, just smile alot and act really positive around people (say hello when you meet someone, be polite and courteous and shit, joke around and make yourself useful) people see that and will flock to be around you

but "welcoming loneliness" just sounds like something the ultimate edgelord would say before he drafted his suicide note

you dont have to give a fuck about others people others dont give a fuck about you (by default) and only need to do so when it benefits you
>>
Did any of you get to the point when you can still tell if you find a woman attractive but don't feel any sort of impulse to try to get in her pants

As in
>young woman in sundress walks by
>hotness measurement initiated
>BMI normal, chest size decent, optimally wide hips, shapely thighs
>conclusion. 9.0/10.0, max. deviation: 0.5
>approach.exe failed to initiate
>>
>>37708554
the fuck are you talking about? most normie women hate trump and if you talk about how you voted for hillary or act like some entitled libcuck dem then you already have 50% in common with her which is the bear minimum of not fucking up

you can go turbo autist and talk about /pol/ tier memes like bogpills and antifa and all that other shit but unless she's a real redpilled trad girl (which is rare) she's gonna get grossed out and leave
>>
>>37708589

I was like that, because I knew how pathetic and lame I am. There was no point in even trying.
>>
>>37708566

I know people don't hate me, people probably like me but I don't know why but I still feel very lonely..
>>
>>37708620

>libcuck
Proving my point, idiot.

>pretending to be someone you're not just to have sex
Kill yourself.
>>
>>37708589
if there is no impulse i just think it stems from the fact i dont want to be seen picking her up in my current location (i.e work or public transportation), i used to have autism at work trying to flirt as i'd make it a habit of sometimes either following them around when i didnt need to, being too clingy or saying a bit too much

now though i learned that i was overthinking shit and its best to just keep things simple and straightforward
>>
File: IMG_1516.png (586KB, 471x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.png
586KB, 471x470px
>>37708482
You can't learn to live side by side with the void anon. You either collect a group of friends or all consuming hobbies/interests/career or you watch it slowly consume the very fibers of your being, little by little. You can welcome loneliness and tolerate it for a time but eventually it destroys your heart and mind. We are social creatures that we're not made to live in isolation and whoever so does eventually dies either by going mad and regressing into an animal or destroying his vessel which is the conduit for suffering.
>>
>>37708651
you sound pretty bitter friend, what's the problem?

as a femanon, you should know this board is not for robots anymore
>>37708642
because you rely too much on other people to comfort you, you dont need to embrace loneliness, just learn how to use your free time better
>>
>>37708558
>breaking benjamin.

I've not heard them since senior high.... wow.

Thanks for the nostalgia anon.
>>
So much shitty advice ITT
>>
File: 1449167432524.png (178KB, 519x647px) Image search: [Google]
1449167432524.png
178KB, 519x647px
>can't have kids because of an accident as a teenager (not going into detail, but it involved testicular trauma)
>getting to the age where people my age are getting married and having children
>listen to a podcast I like at work every week
>this week's episode talks about fatherhood
>ends with the "host" getting really mushy about what it's like having children and all that
>something about the way he talks about it starts me crying
The high point of my entire month so far has been a $2 knockoff of a desk toy for autists that I ordered arriving. It's fun to fiddle with but it doesn't distract me from the knowledge that I'm going to die alone and I'll never experience love for another person as strongly as a father does for his children. Not as the father, and not as the child, either.
>>
>>37708632
I assumed that it had to do with my self-image but I don't usually feel pathetic or lame, I just feel hollow

>>37708669
I don't get an impulse even in situations where it would be appropriate to pursue.
>>
>>37708695

I guess I just have to slowly destroy myself and eventually find a way out then.
>>
26 INFP here and i finally have a good paying job that relates to my degree even in shitpsychology due to experience and climbing the ladder. I have a loving ENTJ gf that works almost everyday while i sleep in her bed and work twice a week. Ive never had such low stress levels, especially with Kratom and Ashwaganda, and reading r9k or lookism, i remember being so bored and depressed almost always while i was younger

Life starts at 25 boyos
>>
File: pepesaddd-796x428.jpg (24KB, 796x428px) Image search: [Google]
pepesaddd-796x428.jpg
24KB, 796x428px
>>37706767
>anon applies for job and gets told they didn't find anyone but still wouldn't consider him

>mfw get picked as bad example by OP in /r9k/thread
>>
>>37708852
sounds like you are just scared of rejection, even the best players in the MLB dont always hit home runs 100% of the time

if you are confident in your stats and your game then you should have nothing to be afraid of, if you arent confident in your looks, outfit, etc then you might want to take advantage of your lack of an impulse to fix your problem areas
>>37708879
you could always be one of those guys with a choking fetish instead
>>37708890
>not dating a INTP
you fucked up m8
>>
>>37708369

Can anyone answer me?
>>
>>37708890

Almost 27 and life hasn't started for me yet. How do you get kratom in the US?
>>
>>37708482
>>37708566
>>37708695

It's my life goal to find some sort of career so I can afford to live alone, own my own place (somewhere quiet), and have as little to do with others as possible.

People are shit.
>>
>>37709099
work from home or become a independent contractor of some sort (might require learning a trade)
>>
>>37708369
if you arent interested in coding do do it because you'll loose interest quick and end up at square one

if you really want a easy field to get into that requires little interest, consider blogging making something
t. took 4 years to finally learn C++
>>
>>37708749
Please contribute some good advice? I'm sure we could benefit.
>>
>>37708369
>>37709046
Don't do web design. Are you fairly smart? Try looking for jobs in small businesses that need a helper. Look for executive assistant jobs or so forth and try that for a while.

Be some companies swiss army knife. The guy who can figure out how to save on shipping rates, the guy who can figure out the new point of sale system, the guy who can organize a convention, the guy who can get catering in for a big meeting without the boss having to get involved, the guy who they can trust to run to the bank.
>>
>>37709600

What is wrong with web development?
>>
>>37709639
It's saturated. You really want to fuck with that, knock yourself out. But for every millennial that wants to be in tech, we need five general purposes workers to replace our retiring boomers.
>>
26 KHV.

Supposed to do some auditing shit for work but instead I've spent the whole day trying to track down every set I can find with Killa P/Irah/Long Range on it and downloading as many tapes from R.A.W, CRS?, DJ 3D and E-sassin as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-b_EEzt8Yw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTaYeHEDf6M

I'm glad I'm at least at the point of my career where I don't have to kill myself to get ahead. If this was a few years ago I'd be shitting myself about not having got shit done but I don't give a fuck no more.
>>
>>37709916
>Supposed to do some auditing
How's auditing for someone who's a social retard?
Thinking about going into it, once I graduate Is there a lot of social interaction
>>
>>37709681
Well it is saturated but it's easy to get into and it makes more than minimum wage.
It's a horrible career choice though, after you get your shit together make a better long term plan.
>>
>>37707114
>airsoft
I don't really think you can make bank on that, and that's my main hobby. Where are you located?
>>
>>37709945
I only do clinical auditing (work in a hospital) and it's only a small part of my job so I don't know if that's the same as what you want to get into. There's a guy in my department who does it full time and he definitely has Asperger's and he seems to like it. I like it as well, it's pretty easy as long as you don't have to speak to patients (and you rarely do for audits) and it's very structured. Data entry and shit can be quite therapeutic after a while but takes the piss when you are looking through over a hundred files trying to find shit.

If it was up to me I wouldn't do it because it's a hassle with everything else I do but it's mandatory so can't get out of it.
>>
>>37708890
You probably have retruded orbits you cuck

> tfw craniofacial deformities reeee
>>
>>37710042
Ah ok, nvm then. I thought you meant financial auditing.
Just looked up clinical & it seems pretty different to what I've been studying.
>>
>>37710042

How do you become an auditor? What degree is needed?
>>
>>37710159
It's the bane of my life at times, hence why I'm putting it off for now.
>>
>28
>See things clearer than ever
>Now what I want and what I don't want
>Still afraid to leave my job and take 1-2 years to learn web developement because I'm fucking 28

I wish I stopped being a retard sooner.
>>
>>37710726
learn it at night and on weekends?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
I just turned 24 today.
Everything is shit and it's too late to change it.
>>
>>37710726

Why would you have to leave your job to learn it?
>>
>>37710830

im almost 27 and recently started feeling like this.
>>
>>37710830

>24
>too late to change anything

Get help, kiddo.
>>
>>37710821
>>37710836
That's what I'm doing right now, but I feel like it will take forever.

I'm talking about 1.5-2h, after a tiring and life draining day of work vs 8-10h/day while living in the comfiness of my cave.

But yeah, I'm trying.
>>
>>37710830
Start right now.

Or else when you turn 29, 28 or even 27 you will think "Damn if I started chaing my life when I was 24 everything would be fine right now".

The hardest part is realizing that everything went to shit and actually caring.

Wasting your life is way too damn comfortable.
>>
>>37710905

I dont know if you have been looking at the recent posts in this thread, but everyone other anon has been saying that getting into web development is shit because its so saturated with people trying to do it.

I was looking at getting into it myself because I am practically a 26 year old NEET. I just need a way to make money to live on my own because I hate living with my mom and I hate Arizona
>>
>>37710012
new york but i know alot about marketing so all it would take is just securing some good real estate and having a strong campaign aimed at enthusiasts and newcomers

and then have a online shop that caters to people across the US and potentially international

most high end guns are made by the chinese so my margins are pretty good especially if i wanted to focus on online sales
>>
>>37710938
I dunno even know what to do. Everything I've tried has ended in failure.
>>
>>37710987
Well man there's also a lot of people trying to fuck women but that's not going to stop me either.

I'm pretty confident about my potential, I just need patience and time.

If you really want to do it don't give up because I'm pretty sure a lot of people do it.
>>
>>37711025

It sounds alright. I think in some ways I would rather be a regular programmer but I heard there is alot more math involved and less ability to work freelance.
>>
>27
>no job
>I'm the last person I know that is still living with their parents

Though it makes me feel better when my friends complain about how they have no money despite working multiple jobs. Meanwhile I'm using the free time I have to finish getting my degree.
>>
>>37711115
stop comparing yourself to other people and just focus on your degree you cuck
half of this board still lives with their parents, you're not that special
>>
>>37708850
I am so sorry, I wish you all the best my friend.

You can still adopt, even though I believe walking this path always leads to pain at some point when the kid starts thinking about where he comes from.
>>
>>37706767 I asked to crosstrain in another department and my supervisor told me not to worry about it.
>>
>>37710726
why web development? also just meet it halfway - work a part-time job and study web dev in the remainder
>>
File: 1469484467168.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469484467168.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>26 neet
>do nothing every day
>sleep pattern is beyond fucked, woke up at 2am today
>absolutely no ideas on what to do except browse 4chan and listen to the same album on repeat while singing as loud as I can
>hate being awake and not sober, can technically afford to get drunk but I'll regret it, moneywise, later
>will probably do it anyways because I'm weak willed
>no job experience no degree

whats the point? every day I wake up and wonder what the fuck is the fucking point
if I'm not feeding my addictions, I have nothing

also my sound card keeps randomly dying meaning I have to restart and it's beyond fucking irritating.
>>
>>37711357
I'm in the same boat anon, Same age & I literally just wake up, my parents go to work and I watch anime and play vidya all day.. I know I have to do something with my life though, cause once they're gone I'm guaranteed homeles....
I just wish I could turn the clock back and start over at 18.
>>
>>37711357
external USB DAC for sound
>>
25 KV here, no drivers licence, stealth-neet, generally gave up on life without wvwn starting it. I have a HS diploma and nothing else at all. Last time I went out of town was 2009.
I'm paralyzed and have no idea what to do despite having responsibilities which I refuse to carry out because of crippling laziness.
>>
>>37711446
will look into that, thanks.

>>37711430
I am fortunate enough to live away from my parents - I get neet bux and live in a government flat and the rent is covered as part of my neet bux. means I get to live alone (which is nice) and do what I want

but yeah the pointless vagueness of existence and knowing unless I somehow do something to my mental state to get me in a mindset to do SOMETHING, I will end up doing absolutely nothing until I die.

ah well.
>>
>>37711355
I always liked tech and computers related stuff.

It's something I can learn on my own and land a job if I do fine without having a degree.

Also easier/faster than programming.
>>
File: 1348775391378.png (16KB, 618x620px) Image search: [Google]
1348775391378.png
16KB, 618x620px
>>37706767
Every now and then I see a job which I think would be perfect for pulling me out of my NEEThole, and I spend a lot of time writing an application for it and sending it off, only for it to go nowhere.

I wish the last, tiny bit of hope inside me would just die already.
>>
>>37711527
>I get neet bux and live in a government flat
What country?
I have gad, but I doubt I could get neetbux for it, and govt housing is usually filled with criminal scum here in burgerland
>>
File: 1420619142779.jpg (61KB, 671x330px) Image search: [Google]
1420619142779.jpg
61KB, 671x330px
>>37711357
>>37711430
Have you tried self authoring program.

It sounds dumb when you think about it really if you do it on your own, but it is just asking yourself what exactly you want to do and then narrow it down to something tangible through asking yourself questions that specify it.

Also do you watch videos by Phillip Zimbardo or Jordan Peterson. Sure there are others who investigate the directionless young men, but the first is the most famous who points out the problem. And the second one offers a tangible gradual self treatment. It consists of first sorting out your immediate environment, like cleaning your room, fixing your clothes, organizing your stuff from disordered state to ordered one, like clothes or other things you keep in your wardrobe. Then comes sorting out yourself part.

I am barely having problems with the first part, and my university studies are more like desperate attempt to not get kicked out from the program. Sleep deprivation, stress, giving up on working out which I used to do half a year ago.

The pleasure trap of online imagery, of pretty women alone or even something more stimulating, that is what is also sucking my life energy out of me. And so far have been failing nofap because of it. Physical sensation alone is fine though.

The core problem in my head is that I am ashamed of myself. While there is no bloody reason to actually be. But the shame dominates everything. And it impedes social interaction to the point where I am a doormat. But fortunately no one abuses it, but I am avoidant nonetheless. Nobody will do the improvement for me, and nobody knows what I am supposed to do better than I am.

Maybe along the way I will find some way to also engage similarly alienated and disenfranchised like you guys and get them to actually interact and actually do something.
>>
>>37711835
Also because I need a friends that are self aware and do not fall for bullshit. Because said bullshit drove them to isolation like it did me.
>>
>>37711831
I live in NZ.
the government housing here is filled with a lot of maoris, single fat white mums and other scum but at least I'm left alone and since it's relatively newly built - it's warm.
It took a lot of time to end up getting it, including lots of visits to a mental institute and counselling on what I want/need, til they finally gave me it.

>>37711835
haven't tried anything at all really, except for picking up my hobbies every now and then til I lose hope.
don't know if I have it in me to try any more.
>>
Im 26 KHV. I got a good job and make decent money. Live on my own and managed to make some friends that I do things with from time to time.

And yet I feel like life is passing by and nothing leaves. I don't do anything that I can remember, all days are the same. I have money and time, I could travel anywhere but the past two years I did it and felt the loneliness of going alone to all the places, to eat and staying at the hotel. I'm very introverted, can't make friends or talk unless someone talks to me firts.

I even do sports and all but im not close to any girls or anything.
>>
>tomorrow is my day off
>I'll hope I get to study a little bit
>Have to work Friday then I'll have three weeks off
>Next week I'll get a car
Dunno
To say the current situation is "nice" is too much but it's not really bad either

It's the kind of situation that lets me get up without wanting to throw myself in front of a bus
>>
>>37712691

I'm literally the same as you except your job is surely better than mine. But I've done all the things a mid 20's guy is supposed to do, I have my "shit together" and I still can't get a gf. I am too introverted. I've tried traveling, I just stay in the hotel or go walking around alone. I've tried going out, it just reminds me more that the shit isn't for me. I've joined gyms, sporting clubs, everything and I cannot make any connections with any female. Making matters worse it seems like every female is extremely extroverted and has a large social circle. I just can't win, people like us are destined to be alone I guess.
>>
>>37712691
This is also me in terms of age and job but with the exception that I don't do sports anymore and I stopped giving a fuck about quite literally everything so I don't care about never leaving my house or talking to anyone outside of work.

I like it that way, I could live every day like this without it ever being a problem. Hopefully nothing comes along which changes this because I the situation I am in is ideal for me.
>>
>>37711775
I know that feel all too well, bro. I just got an email telling me a position I applied for reopened because they wanted a bigger pool to choose from, and if I wa's still interested, to send in another application. I wish I didn't get my hopes up for the same job a second time. It only hurts more when they reject me again.
>>
>>37706829
What sort of toys? I like toys.

>>37707025
Go to gym. It'll fix your libido, and putting some work into your body will strengthen the tendons around your joints, abd more back muscle will stop back pain.

>>37707283
Because they are cheap.

>>37707329
Yes of course it's possible. If you want to experience some rapid change, join the military.

>>37707405
...is it's a masters or something because how are you so old and only just graduating with NOTHING behind you?

>>37707431
Im a victim of society
Society
Society
Society

>>37707790
Haha faggot

Stop falling for the ldr meme

>>37707860
You're a waste of space. Why not even try, faggot?

>>37708007
>so afraid to fail never really try
Never noticed that lyric before.

My feels are good homeless anon. My life is in a position I have wanted since I was young; I'm renting my own place, i have a job in the IT field, I'm making money, I have a lovely gf. I'm still hideous, still fat as fuck, still stupid and underskilled for someone my age, and like the dido song, I'm so worried about failing my certs I don't even study. I need this CCNA, but I just close the book and shit post here.

>>37708231
I lost an entire day yesterday because I was absent mindedly flicking between boards and threads. In 8 hours I managed to write 4 paraharpahs in my resume. I noticed time slipping away, as in it'd be 12, I opened a mecha thread, and suddenly it was 1:30.
>>
>>37706767
>boohoo I am 25 I never had a job
>btw I was studying for my masters and I am graduating soon :^)
Meanwhile I am a 25 year old neet with no prospects.
>>
>>37714164
>because how are you so old and only just graduating with NOTHING behind you
No it's a bachelors...I was living the neet life for a while into my early 20s
>>
>>37714271
>25 year old neet with no prospects
join the army
join the navy
join the police
join the airforce
work retail
get your high school equivalency
go to community college

wow look at that, half a dozen options and i dont know a single thing about you other than youre a lazy fuckstick
>>
>>37708097
>admit that I didn't think this far ahead
Its funny how Ive made this one work a few times.

Do you have car? Just drive around with her and talk shit.
>>
>>37708494
Have you ever been anywhere near a woman

because everything youve just said is repellent. fuck, youre a complete dipshit. keep your opinions to yourself.
>>
>>37714634
Can you hold my hand and raise me as your won?
>>
>>37709208
>if you really want a easy field to get into that requires little interest, consider blogging making something
have you been hiding in a cave for years

blogging is dead
>>
>>37714634
>applied to uni
Failed many times, 4 to be exact.
Also I am not american and becoming a professional soldier is not that easy here, though I did do my conscription. Also I have worked retail, it was consuming. I have a high school equivalency since everyone has. Also working retail is not a prospect, community college or it's equivalent here also is no prospect.
>>
>>37708850
>$2 knockoff of a desk toy for autists that I ordered arriving
what did you get? one of those fidget cubes?
>>
>>37714834
>community college or it's equivalent here also is no prospect.
You mean technical training like HVAC, car mechanics, industrial automation etc?
I'm pretty sure they're better than having no degree whatsoever.
>>
You think that anon is dumb to wear a hat? The back of my head is balding severely I wear hat every day now. I won't take it off even for an interview. If I took it off I look ugly anyway. So what do? If I shave my head I look even uglier. Hat is my only option atm.
>>
>>37708933
Its certainly a unique tale.
>>
>>37711505
>I'm paralyzed and have no idea what to do
hey friendo

here let me write you a guide

get a job

there you go
>>
>>37686978
Wew I do this, wonder if anyone else.

Its basically getting a job oneitis. You imagine your job there and how its going to be so great and its the one for you, its fate. You apply to no other jobs and when they reject you its crushing.

Idk why this is what I do when I apply, I just pick one and go full oneitis, then get crushed, depressed for months then reapply to another one same way. Its super retarded but the only way I can get the motivation to apply is by being this way.
>>
>>37714866
I am not good with my hands. The only thing I was actually good at in school were social sciences and there are very limited work options there, also getting into school is hard since there are usually 7-10 times the applicants compared to available spots. Then there is the fact that I am a husk of a man and if I failed when I was younger I would probably fail today too since I am worse in every way compared to my former self, my former self was pathetic too mind you. Just not as pathetic as I am now. I really don't know what I am going to do, i'll try to think of something so it's not like I am ready to call it a life just yet. But I don't have my hopes up since history tells me things don't turn out for the better in my case.
>>
>>37714977
Oh well better just give up, because thats the only option isnt it? Nope, no point trying or learnign to be good with your hands, nah. Just gonna sit on the internet for the next fifty years.
>>
>>37714803
>as your won
How about i deepfry you and make you a wonton

>>37714834
>Also working retail is not a prospect
its more of a prospect than sitting in your parents house posting about how terrible everything is on a mongolian basket weaving forum.
>community college or it's equivalent here also is no prospect.
You are full of shit

Anyway have a nice day being a loser.

>>37714309
Oh well at least you have a degree in a field thats not easy to get one in. Enjoy your lambo.

>>37714873
>>I won't take it off even for an interview
Guess whose not getting hired.

Hey, its YOU! Cause youre a fucking retard. NO ONE CARES IF YOU ARE BALD IN AN INTERVIEW. They will care that youre wearing a hat like a disrespectful thirteen year old.
>>
>>37711007
Yo dude, we're the same person. Sure we've went through some failure but our problem is that we don't learn from it. We just lack that ability and the best way to change that is to micro managed your next action.
>>
>>37714981
>Anyway have a nice day being a loser.
I really feel out of place here in /r9k/, a place full of winners. But yes, community college or it's equivalent here is literally a meme. And it is only going to get worse for them since automation is already taking away their jobs and that trend shows no signs of slowing down. Even uni doesn't guarantee you a job anymore.
This is how I see the likes of you,it might be better than my apathy but it's still ridiculous and serves no purpose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni9FCzIOX2w
>>
>>37715097
I wonder what went wrong here. Anyhow it was meant for you.
>>37715047
>>
>>37715097
>community college or it's equivalent here is literally a meme
Youre a meme. Youre acting like everything in your life is hopeless. its not, youre just unwilling to do something is what the takeaway from your posts is. You dont want to. Youve got a textbook of excuses to cover any reason to try, including the automation maymay.
>>
>>37710938
tfw 25 and started at 24 and i still think i started too late
>>
File: moe.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>37714634
>join the army
>join the navy
>join the police
>join the airforce

You need a perfect bill of health for these. Being in the mental health ward bans you, so does taking antipsychotics or having arthritis or other joint problems.

>work retail

I applied to retail jobs for more than 2 years and only got interviewed once. They stopped the interview and told me to leave even though I was doing well. Those retail places and fast food joints get hundreds of applications every day, many from military veterans and high school kids who don't appear socially inept.

>get your high school equivalency
>go to community college

Already got muh GED and community college costs $300 per class and I only have small fractions of money I can eek out of my parents for games and anime shit.

Its amazing how you people don't even bother considering what the person's life is like.
>>
>>37715133
After constant failure your options start to get cut short, also getting a cold shower time after time is demoralizing. Anyhow shia, I doubt you could symphatize with a lifetime of failure. I am a loser, it's not like I don't know it. But it's not due to lack of effort, I tried my best and failed in all fields of life. That felt many times worse than the times when I just didn't bother trying. Everything is not lost that is true, but the longer things are awful the less likely it is for you to turn things around. Though I am absolutely right about the community college meme here, there are too many of them and most of them will never work in their field of study, a lot of them become cashiers and unemployed. Keep doing your "just do it" lectures, you are not completely wrong in there. Just don't pretend you know about the job market from where I am from. The job market is fucked and it will get even more fucked in the future. The only thing I can see turning things around for me is if I get into uni in a good field, I would be a bit old for a freshman but if I could manage to get in I would not care. I'll try to do that but I don't delude myself into thinking it's going to be likely to happen, or that it is entirely up to me. After all I am competing with a fuckload of other people to get in. Though before I do any of that I need to work on my mental wellbeing, just don't know how i'll do that.
>>
>>37715047
Why do faggots like this come into these threads to throw empty platitudes around and berate people who don't suck their dick in thanks for them?
>>
>>37715336
>
Already got muh GED and community college costs $300 per class and I only have small fractions of money I can eek out of my parents for games and anime shit.

Its amazing how you people don't even bother considering what the person's life is like.

GO to a fuckin temp service then you retard. If someone like me can find work so can you. You're just making bitch excuses not to.
>>
I went into work today fully dressed and ready to go. Problem was it was my day off. They asked if I would work anyway and I said yes. I cucked myself out of my one day off but I need that fucking money bad. I am miserable working but I will be more miserable if I'm never able to afford a car. So I keep pushing through this shit. Making money I can't even get excited to spend.

The future is both scary and exciting. There's potential. But I look at my coworkers. They've worked as cashiers for 20-30 years. They look old ugly and miserable. I don't want to be them. The pay is alright but still I don't want to do it forever. It's scary as fuck how fast the time flies while you're working. Every day you're getting one step closer to your death, but when you're working like that you're moving that much faster towards it just burning your fucking time along the way. What a miserable life. But I need to lift myself out of poverty. I need a chance. So I keep going.

I'm 28, moving closer to 30. None of my coworkers are my age. They're all either older or younger. I barely get any customers my age either. Where are all the millennials at?
>>
>>37715371
They come here to feel better about themselves. In throwing empty platitudes they
1.feel superior to the losers they are lecturing
2.feel like they are good people for "giving advice" to said losers
>>
>>37715336
>You need a perfect bill of health for these
That is incorrect
>Being in the mental health ward bans you
That is incorrect
>so does taking antipsychotics or having arthritis or other joint problems.
That is incorrect.

>I only have small fractions of money I can eek out of my parents for games and anime shit.
I wonder what the issue here is.

>Its amazing how you people don't even bother considering what the person's life is like.
Shit, because you are shit, thats what its like.

>>37715371
>throw empty platitudes around
I havent thrown a single platitude. Just here to tell people who I can see from their posts are losers by their own hand that they have fucked up. Its fun for me. What are you gonna do about it?

>>37715529
>They look old ugly and miserable
That is because they are old, anon. Real old, not WAHHH IM 25 AND MY LIFE IS OVER like this board.

>>37715540
I dont care about giving people good advice, just reminding them they suck.
>>
>>37715708
So 2 doesn't apply, 1 still applies. But you can't be all that great either if you feel the need to come into these threads to give your ego a boost. This thread is full of sad people and you are one of them.
>>
>>37715896
>you can't be all that great either if you feel the need to come into these threads to give your ego a boost.
I dont remember saying otherwise. Youre just attempting to draw a conclusion I dont hold from data I am choosing to provide.
>>
who here /braindamaged/?
28, on disability, mentally and physically addled. I'm desperate, and pour all my money into supplements, appointments with integrative doc and naturopath trying to find and treat the root cause. not giving up yet, because i've tasted better life years ago and know there's beauty in the world. for years i accepted the psychiatrist's "depression" meme and took all their pills and electroshock which just left me cognitively and emotionally crippled. now the rest of my body's shut down too.
>>
>>37716404
>electroshock
nigger WHAT. I thought that was old timey schizophrenia treatment that they outlawed?
>>
>>37716519
Not him, but it isn't outlawed, it actually can help in some ways as they try to keep the shock towards certain areas of the brain.
But it is a sort of last ditch thing, not something they try before using most other options.
>>
>>37716591
jesus fucking christ.

do they put you to sleep while they do it?
>>
>>37716608
Differant anon entirely and would like answers.

I'm assuming that it depends on which part of the brain were talking about, and if its only active(or inactive during sleep).

Am I right?
>>
>>37716838
>>37716608
No clue, I'm the one who replied, but I have read that during brain surgery atleast they cant put you to sleep because they have to be able to tell if they go too far and fuck you up or anything.

I would assume electroshock is the same.
>>
>>37715529

Looking at my co workers scares the living shit out of me, I see people that threw away their entire lives for a mediocre paycheck, 2 weeks off a year and zero enjoyment out of life. I feel like life ends the day you start your career, you're pretty much locked in. College really is the only good time a person has in their life and I wasted it, now I have to be an adult and be miserable. I never even got to have sex.
>>
>>37716838
>>37716608
>>37716519

Yeah, was under general anaesthetic. I believe I copped about 17 "treatments" in total. Fuck all memory from around that time but apparently it perked me up somewhat. Wound up going back to work but only lasted a year in the job by abusing the next meds I was put on. Wish I'd known about alternative treatments sooner. Psychiatry is a pathetic pseudoscience.
>>
>>37716838
basically an induced seizure. the shrinks admit they literally don't even know how or why it works, it just supposedly does for some folks. some studies suggest it can stimulate neurogenesis. other research suggests it kills off bacteria/infection that may be causing inflammation leading to your depression.

they can do single-sided or both sides of brain (unilateral or bilateral). Think I copped unilateral. Apparently bilateral tends to lead to more memory problems.
>>
>Didn't do much in my 20s
>Get a job at 25
>Now 27
>Still a virgin, but apparently I'm doing something right because multiple girls want my dick and I'm not sure what to do
>Have money in the bank and getting ready to get some certs to jump to a better job while keeping this one on the side because I'm working on my flirting game some more

who here /almost made it/?
>>
File: leyle.jpg (213KB, 613x1400px) Image search: [Google]
leyle.jpg
213KB, 613x1400px
>low self esteem all my life due to facial deformity
>take comfort in internet and vidya at around age 13
>completely given up trying to talk to girls since grade 8
>looking back i probably could have made something happen if i wasnt beta
>finish high school kv and become a neet
>join a drinking group, eventually get disrespected for being a manlet and never talk to them again
>get baked and play vidya for like 8+ years
>try every dating app except tinder (you need a phone number)
>after months of learning how to interat via text finally get laid age 26
>27 now still a neet slept with 3 girls
>tfw wasted giant chunk of my life being a piece of shit gamer
>tfw can never get that youth back, never gonna feel that prime pussy
>>
I turn 25 in a month. Can I join the thread?
>>
trying to get a real job but everyone has "2+ years (((professional experience)))" as a mandatory requirement, what do?
>>
Anybody else with Crohn's here?

I just got diagnosed and I want to know how everyone else fares with it.
>>
>>37718486

ignore it, or lie. I had a girl at my place jump up to a super experienced position by lying

or sucking cock, I'm not entirely sure which method she used, but either way she's vastly inexperienced but she picked up the pace quickly
>>
>>37718568
I've had ulcerative colitis for the past 6 and I feel like awful most of the time. When it's really bad I just shit blood all day and feel like vomiting and wish for a swift death. You'll have it much worse having crohn's
>>
>>37718823
past 6 years i mean
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.