[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even traps are okay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ootnajVtdN1vfhpwao1_1280.jpg (27KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ootnajVtdN1vfhpwao1_1280.jpg
27KB, 960x578px
I'm 100% willing to give up womyn for a comfy trap bf, but why are all traps sluts? Is attention all you want? STOP SLUTTING AND ILL GIVE YOU ALL THE ATTENTION YOU WANT
>>
>>37706290
Traps are no better then women m8, just give up. They're trash like all roasties.
>>
>>37706290
they, like women, want Chad'cock and want a confident handsome Man; not a fat/skinny fag who fap to tentacle hentai
>>
Boys only want to be girls so they can be dicked down by BBC, fucking moron.
>>
>>37706290
>I'm 100% willing to give up womyn for a comfy trap bf, b
You are going to destroy yourself. God the extratterestial intelligence who made humanity did not make you to sleep with a man OP. All animals and living creatures with flesh have natural behaviors/instincts. Humans have corrupted theirs, and you are doing the same. When you corrupt them you damage your mind and your brain by doing unnatural things like this. OP, just give up on women and become a eunuch you will be happier. YOU right now are enslaved to your sexual desires engraved in your animal flesh. You are like a beast, you cannot think clearly and you have a fog around the frontal cortex of your brain. If you want to be happy, follow your original nature.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.