[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain how this ugly fucking freak can get a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

File: how does this happen.png (762KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
how does this happen.png
762KB, 720x960px
Can anyone explain how this ugly fucking freak can get a gf? It confuses me so much, i just want to exist desu
>>
his personality obv doesn't suck
>>
is cause he has money
>>
File: how does this happen 2.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
how does this happen 2.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>37706205
Look at this freak, you fell for the personality meme
>>
He's tall and probably interesting
>>
I have a feeling it has something to do with his cool hairstyle.
>>
>>37706195
femanon here, as a woman I can say athat you're a fucking wwhite betta opressor !
>>
File: how does this happen 3.png (637KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
how does this happen 3.png
637KB, 720x960px
>>37706219
shut the fuck up nigga, you're autistic, it looks terrible
>>
>>37706195
>reverse image search
>0 results
How did an ugly freak like yourself get a gf, OP?
>>
>>37706205
>>37706208
>>37706217
white knight robots, shills, anti robots, whatever you are.

all this is, is a 3/10 girl with a 4/10 male.

this is the way things should be
>>
maybe they are just friends

he looks kinda gay too
>>
You have to put yourself out there. Sounds like a meme I know, but it's true. If you stay at home all day you'll never get a gf.
>>
That bowtie is what seals the deal friendo
>>
File: how does this happen 4.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
how does this happen 4.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
They are not just friends, literally calls her his "love bug"
>>
>>37706195
Sure. They're both outcast losers in school. They have a small group of friends, lets say 5-8 total. These two live near each other, probably on the same street, in a lower middle class area where both parents work late. They're both home alone after school for a few hours but have no money and friends to hang out anywhere. They start studying together after school since they live close and bored. She got to know him as a kind person and related to his family struggles. Eventually they start hanging out more and that leads to them dating.
>>
>>37706282
Yeah if she goes to college and he doesn't come to the same college she'll drop him for Chad

I know a guy I met in a class who told me transferred schools because he graduated a year ahead of his girlfriend and she decided to go to college in another state (where I go) and he didn't want to get cucked
>>
File: how does this happen 5.png (722KB, 939x989px) Image search: [Google]
how does this happen 5.png
722KB, 939x989px
here is proof that they are not related and actually dating
>>
>>37706336
LOLOLOLOL oh shit its time to DOXXXXX
>>
They're both 4/10 faggot learn about makeup
>>
He write really insightful facebook posts about Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>37706195
Because he didn't look like that when they agreed to date or become friends. I can tell you that she knew and liked him when his hair was more "normal." Him changing his hair to that monstrosity and her being ok with it simply means they shared the same socio-political ideals. Most likely they voted Bernie. Definitely anti Trumpers. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who suggested off-handedly that pink hair could look "kinda cool" on him.

As for how she liked him even before his pink hair... well first off he's tall. Second, she's a little chubby, looks like she was something of a loser or outcast among the popular girls in h.s. She was always jealous of the beautiful, fit-bodied blonde cheerleaders to the point that she began hating them. So she seeks comfort in a funny nice guy who's not in the popular social circles. He makes her chuckle, then he compliments her, and BAM! Now she knows what it feels like to be desired. She'd prefer a more attractive Chad, but she'll take what she can get. This guy's nice, after all.

In short, they're both losers who were drawn to each other mostly out of desperateness. His compliments and humor made him a more attractive option than she thought he'd be.

You're not missing out on much, anon. This is the kind of couple where the girl makes most of the rules and makes the guy wear a condom even for blowjobs--which she only gives a few times a year, much to his dismay.
In time she'll lose weight, gain crazy amounts of confidence and male attention, and she'll ask him to take a break while she goes to "find herself." Many a Chad will pump her butthole, mouth, and vagina full of semen (no condoms, of course) before ghosting her. After her heart's been broken too many times she'll come crying back to pink-haired nice guy, who conveniently now has a steady compsci job with a generous salary, to see if he'd like to "pick up where they left off." She may or may not be a single mother by this time.
>>
File: bjarney.jpg (14KB, 206x367px) Image search: [Google]
bjarney.jpg
14KB, 206x367px
>>37706427
Tldr

origigigi
>>
File: 1478490532115.png (2MB, 1912x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1478490532115.png
2MB, 1912x1070px
If I had to guess OP it might have something to do with him not being bitter and hateful like you.

If you're ugly on the inside it doesn't matter how you look on the outside.
>>
>>37706537
If that was true then why do women suddenly become attracted to ugly fucks who have become mass murders while before they would not even looked in their direction, why are women attracted to the worst criminals and scum then?

Women care about social value and wealth far more then they do about looks, yet they clearly don't care at all about what type of a person you actually are.
>>
>>37706502
tldr: she's a loser herself. Two losers drawn to each other. It's a shitty relationship where she makes him wear a condom for bj's. She'll lose weight and upgrade him, then she'll come back to him when she gets dumped.
>>
>>37706620
Confirmation bias of an angry bitter virgin: the post.
>>
>>37706620
Being a good boy only nets you points from your mom. Women like criminals and dangerous because their risky behavior shows fearlessness and no matter how old they get bad boys still appeal to women on some level. A guy might have killed six people but at least he still knows how to approach a woman.
>>
She barely makes it to 6/10, this is ignoring her pudgy body. The guy is like a 3/10, so it's not that far fetched. While most of these people itt are looking to far into it, they probably have known each other a very long time. If I had to take a guess, Dana is the weeb queen of their school.

Ryan does seem pretty gay though
>>
>>37706620
Yeah, that stuff about being ugly on the inside is bullshit. The reason women become attracted to ugly mass murderers and scum is is because those women are addicted to attention and special treatment. They need compliments and treatments that boost their egos and self-worth like men need orgasmic release (aka daily).

Women care about how special you make their egos feel more than social values, good looks, or wealth. The trick is you need to seem confident and fearless when doing it. She needs to think of you as the kind of guy who always has a plan in mind.
If you make her feel like the ultimate beautiful princess--your one-and-only in all the world--but you're a shy or meek beta male homebody, she'll view you as a desperate and clingy loser.
>>
File: 1496461042468.gif (528KB, 176x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496461042468.gif
528KB, 176x276px
>>37706336
He has all the red flags

Does this mean /fit/ /r9k/ anf /pol/ are BTFO???

This just proves that all you need is confidence
>>
>>37706690
That is the point i'm making, being a decent person is of no importance to woman, being confident and being able to acquire currency on the other hand is.
>>
>>37706690
Yea but even murderer's spill their spaghetti
>>
>>37706195
>>37706238

>her body language

this is obviously one of those "Brave Local Normie Bring Boy With Autism to Prom"
>>
>>37706843
And height, my friend. Height, height, height. Even if you have confidence, you're not getting very far with a girl if you're 5'3" (1.60m) like me. Not unless they're short Asians or Latinas, I suppose. But try dating an American, German, or Scandinavian (just to name a few) chick and you're out of luck
>>
>>37706893
you mean this body language?
>>
>>37706195
This guys obviously gay and they're going as friends
>>
>>37706864
>being confident and being able to acquire currency on the other hand is.

Then do those things, it's not fucking hard. I wouldn't date a jobless idiot either even if she was hot.
>>
>>37706427
>Him changing his hair to that monstrosity and her being ok with it simply means they shared the same socio-political ideals. Most likely they voted Bernie. Definitely anti Trumpers.

haha holy shit

some fag has pink hair and trumpets try and turn that into a political statement where they're the victims

hey why not pile on more projections onto that? Maybe add something about gamergate and circumcison while you're at it you insecure baby
>>
>>37706913
hahahahaha. This picture just proves that she totally settled for him. She's awkward and not nearly as into him as he is into her. She just thought he was nice enough and within her social circle.

>>37706936
Did you not see his facebook page?? He writes insightful posts about Hillary Clinton. It's not a projection if it's true.
>>
>>37706913
Yes look at her, she's half-smiling and half-cringing in all those pictures.

More importantly she's always got her hand on him like she's almost pushing him away. She's not holding his hand or wrapping her arms around him or anything. This is total friendzone/pity date territory.

He's the one who's autistically grabbing her.

>>37706336
confirmed pity date friendzone.

Its again another picture from prom. You would think that there would be one picture from a normal regular date if they were actually dating. She went on a pity prom date with him and how he thinks they're dating and that he loves her forever because autism.
>>
>>37706248
That girl is a 3/10 for you? Goddamn my standards are even lower than I thought.
>>
hes just too alpha for me to handle
holy fuck
i need to die, theres no way i can compete
>>
>>37706964
No I didn't see his fucking facebook page because I'm not some alt-right doxxing retard.

>Clinton
>Bernie

pick one though.
>>
>>37707055
They posted the guy's fb on this thread.

Bernie is Clinton, you moron. Didn't you read the wikileaks? All the money donated to Bernie went straight to Hillary's campaign.
>>
>>37707029
>the dude's haircut in the middle

Why is that so common with spergs and people on the spectrum? Is there even a name for that? It's like a non-haircut. Someone just dropped a clump of brown on top of his head

I had that hairstyle for a while and so did many of my friends until we became aware enough to dress ourselves and comb our hair
>>
>>37707080
Again, I'm not autistic to do all that. Not that autistic at the very least.

The majority of Bernie supporters were very much against Clinton as well. Bernie would have won.
>>
>>37707029
>Rare footage of three veteran hunters performing a secret ritual in preparation for an assault on pussytown, circa 2017
>>
>>37707109
>Not that autistic at the very least
then this board isn't for you.

Too bad that those Bernie supporters got suckered by a con artist.
>>
File: how does this happen 7.png (357KB, 386x490px) Image search: [Google]
how does this happen 7.png
357KB, 386x490px
For all we know, he might have good social skills and humor. And she might value hearts over looks.

Both still deserve to die tho
>>
>>37707189
>Trump is going to MAGA

whew lad, you wanna talk about getting suckered by con artists
>>
>>37707087
>Complaining about that hairstyle rather than the pink hair faggot
>>
>>37706336
>Quakertown
Probably not a lot of options in backwater USA for poor Dana
>>
>>37707029
Gotta admire their confidence or lack of self awareness, at least. I think I'm more attractive than them, but I still consider myself too ugly to go out during the day unless absolutely necessary. I'd never go to prom.
>>
>>37707264
Give it time. Not even 5 months in and everyone wants him crucified. You'll see after 8yrs. Also doesn't help that his own country's media is running a smear campaign against him.

>suckered by con artists
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?? My guy actually won! Bernie, on the other hand, campaigned for and called on his own supporters to support his rival. That's the real con artist.
>>
File: 1488501046317.jpg (38KB, 604x579px)
1488501046317.jpg
38KB, 604x579px
>>37706195
He's dating your oneitis, isn't he
>>
>>37706195
this guy has money.how else would he date a 5/10 when he is a 3/10
>>
>>37707478
yes - she rejected OP and now OP wants revenge.
>>
>>37707367
hey remember when he said he was going jail hillary that was a fun meme huh.

>Also doesn't help that his own country's media is running a smear campaign against him.

Obama was called the literal anti-christ, Fox News and Alex Jones spent years drumming up the fact that he wastaking their guns away and starting FEMA Death Camps and then... whoops nothing happened those FEMA Death camps stopped existing now. The illuminati and government are good now that Trump is friends with them.

>Bernie, on the other hand, campaigned for and called on his own supporters to support his rival. That's the real con artist.

I don't know if you know this, but he lost the nomination. When someone runs for a party and they don't get nominated they almost always support whoever gets it, rather than throwing a shit tanrum. That's not a con artist.
>>
This guy is average looking and the girl is average looking. I don't see the issue. He's better looking than me and has a gf. I'm ugly and a virgin. It's simple.
>>
>>37707537
>I don't know if you know this, but he lost the nomination. When someone runs for a party and they don't get nominated they almost always support whoever gets it, rather than throwing a shit tanrum. That's not a con artist.

Not the guy you're arguing with but Bernie didn't stand by his supposed principles. He supported a candidate that literally worked for big banks.
>>
>>37706871
Top Fukin Kek
>>
File: 14939229811848.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
14939229811848.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>37707087
>a non-haircut
>>
>>37706195
He has lots of confidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 538x583px)
image.jpg
70KB, 538x583px
OP HERE, could I get a gf with this look?
>>
>>37707584
He ran as a Democrat though, so of course he ended up supporting the party he was running for.

He could have ran as an independent, like Nader did back when, but that would have shit-balled the election even more and given reason for neolibs to complain even more about how Chillary should have won and Berniebros are sexist and racist.
>>
He's much taller than her and looks like a big guy.
>>
>>37707537
>jail hillary
Yeah, that wasn't a campaign promise. It was a suggestion of what he'd consider doing if enough evidence merited it. I care about his real campaign promises.

>Fox News and Alex Jones
dude, that's ONE network and one conspiracy nut, self declared "performing artist."
Liberals have ALL the rest of mainstream media plus Hollywood celebrities (who are soooo adored by idiot liberals) on their side.

>they almost always support whoever gets it
no, they don't. Look at Jeb Bush and other Republicans who didn't support. Even you said Bernie supporters were very much against Clinton. Endorsing is one thing. Going out of your way to give her your money and campaign for her is another. Besides, wikileaks showed Bernie was a plant to make Hillary look good. Or did you forget about those?
>>
>>37707806
If youve good confidence then you'll get somewhere with some work
>>
>>37707806

The Elliot Rodger look?
>>
>>37707950

>Yeah, that wasn't a campaign promise. It was a suggestion of what he'd consider doing if enough evidence merited it. I care about his real campaign promises.

He flat-out said during the debates that he'd put her in jail if he was president. That was why he got such a huge push from reddit and frogposters.

>self declared "performing artist."

His lawyer declared that. not him, there's a difference.

You wouldn't have John Cena go out in the middle of the WWE stage and say that wrestling is fake and staged.

Also nah it's not 1996, there's the internet now so mainstream TV has taken a backseat in the importance of mainstream media. Not that they were always all liberal. American have a very right-centric view of what "liberal" is. breitbart is as mainstream as anything else, they have access to the white house like NBC does.

More importantly

>boohoo the free press is doing its job and being critical of a shitty weird president

maybe North Korea is more your style?
>>
>>37706195
Because he put in a lot of effort of supporting her through her life. He was there when chad broke up with her because he was seeing 10 other girls. He was there when her grandma passed away. He took her home when she was drunk. In time, she realized that no matter how fucked the situation gets, he'll always be by her side to support her stupid ass decisions and when something happens he'll always be her emotional dumpster.
It took years of that. Want a girlfriend while you look like dicks? That's what you need to do fellas. Or get rich. Pick one.
>>
>>37706195
He looks enough like a bulldyke to satiate her tastes for the moment being.

Sooner or later she'll be caught with Tyrone's mandingo cock in her mouth.
>>
>>37706248
>3/10 girl

Heh, cool it there Chad. This girl is a 5/10 at worst
>>
>>37708191
Like i said, I care about his actual campaign promises and elimination of political correctness in the White House. Hillary in prison would've been nice, but not a priority.

Ok, you win that one. So you have Alex Jones and one news station taking shots at Obama. Big deal!
Compared to what Trump's facing that's nothing. These losers literally report on how many scoops of ice cream they think Trump got.

>free press is doing its job
>North Korea
Funny. It's the democratic party pulling shit like censoring certain stories on Fb and Twitter (your new source of mainstream media news) but pushing others in favor of their precious candidate. "Free press" my ass. If liberals had it there way, this country would be another North Korea. One where "hurting someone's feelings" would be a felony punishable by no fewer than 5yrs in prison. And one where where only niggers, faggots, feminists, and landwhales are allowed to live freely and procreate. One where there's an infinite number of genders. One where there was no national pride and no border enforcement or population count.

Just stop now. Arguing with you will only hurt your wittle feelings, anyway.
>>
>>37706195
The girl is low tier. There is no need for envy.
>>
>>37707806
I think you're cute. That's probably just because I'm ugly though, so my opinion doesn't really matter.
>>
>>37707358
Quakertown is in the Lehigh Valley metro area, you geographylet
>>
>>37706195
> ugly hair
check
> ugly clothes
check
>hipster style
check

my diagnosis: just some white knight who is her wallet
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.