[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender Freaking Confusion Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 0006.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
0006.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>biologically female
>no, this isn't another "femanon here" thread full of roastie catfishers
>4chan, and more specifically, r9k is the only place I feel comfortable in my life
>but i dress like a guy
>look like a guy
>talk like a guy
>decide to just say im a trap
>everything is fine
>trap-lovers are kind
>decide to come out and say im female
>"whore"
>"roastie" despite me never kissing anyone
>"cumdumpster"
>have photoshopped discord conversations
Are there any other anons that are always mistaken for the opposite gender?
Also, why is there such a hate for females with the exact same personality of a trap who they'd gotten to know?
>>
Post nudes
and get rid of your name newfag
>>
>>37705912
>>decide to just say im a trap
we call it a fucking tomboy A TOMBOY
STOP STEALING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH FUCKING BITCH GO BACK TO >>>/lolcow/

>huuuurrr duuurrr i'm a trap XDDDD
>>
File: 1492712118347.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492712118347.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>37705912
just go to a doctor to check for gender dysphoria. if not then you're just a tomboy
>>
>>37705912
>decide to just say im a trap

trap
A pre-op transwoman who is both passable and hot. The kind that, when you find she's packing heat, you just don't care.

trap
A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman until you are in the bedroom with one. Watch out for these types, they are usually afraid to get intimate because you might discover their little 'secret', but sooner or later you find out the truth!

trap
a man who likes to dress up in women's clothing and make-up. He even thinks he's a woman at times, also acts like one and has an odd phobia of not wanting to showing his naked body. Out of shame? We can only guess, but he definetely has something 'extra' to hide you know where.

trap
1. A male of whom appears or dresses in a feminine way in order to lead people to believe he is female.
(Usually, traps fool unsuspecting teens into fucking them. However when the pants come off, the unsuspecting teens freak out)

Trap
A young boy who, due to insecurity, dresses up and pretends to be a girl. Usually are femenine in their appearence and over shy.

The anime definition is a boy dressed as a girl to encourage viewers to question their own sexuality when they find out they've been fapping to...yes...a boy
>>
File: 1472947391156.jpg (88KB, 685x388px) Image search: [Google]
1472947391156.jpg
88KB, 685x388px
>>37705912
>OP is ashamed of her gender
holy shit kill yourself. wow, you disgust me
>>
>>37706057
I'm not ashamed, I only knew that it'd be worse if people knew I was female.
>>
>>37706116
Do you have any contacts? Maybe a Discord. I'd like to talk
>>
File: 1496499674775.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496499674775.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>37705912
School always got mistaken for a boy since I had short hair and liked wearing skater clothes. Until they heard my voice they realized I was a girl.

Online I'm always assumed to be a guy just because of the way I type and the way I treat others.

I dont like the way I look and I hate myself.
>>
>>37705912
Why the fick would you say youre a trap?
>>
>>37706478
OP is an idiot but does not want to be treated like an idiot, that's literally what this thread is
>>
Not gender, but I consistently get asked if I'm gay. So much so that I get hit on by gay guys while I work. Granted I work in a huge gay area but it's still weird that I apparently give off gay vibes to literally everyone. I can't tell you how many women talk to me only because they want a gay best friend.
>>
>>37706545
whoao you used the word 'gay' 5 times in your post. holy fuckk you're officialy a fag
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (93KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
93KB, 707x500px
>>37706430
Fuck off you beta orbiting cuck. No i dont want to talk to you on discord
>>
File: IMG_1100.jpg (14KB, 233x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1100.jpg
14KB, 233x180px
>>37705912
I got mistaken for a female once.
>be me, male
>about 6 years ago, age 14 at the time
>getting haircut at neato gangsta barber shop
>almost every guy there is black, and anyone who is white gets called "wite boi"
>actually get friendly with the guys in there, it's like that Ice Cube movie Barber Shop
>I've got emo long edgy hair and they make fun of me for it and I laugh
>I make fun of them right back and they laugh
>it's a comfy environment
>one day I'm in there and one of the barbers has a guy from Craigslist coming in to sell him a bow and arrow for hunting
>I used to do archery as a kid and we start talking about it
>guy from Craigslist comes in (he's obviously a bit tipsy and smells like alcohol) and starts bartering with the barber
>barber who is looking to buy starts to get uneasy with the price, doesn't want to buy now
>he asks me how the bow looks
>I tell him the price seems fair considering the type and look of the bow, but he should go ahead and give the string a pull/take a shot with it to see how it feels
>guy from Craigslist says, "Yeah, see man, even this little girl knows how good it is."
>my hairstyle made him think I was a girl, and his drunkenness didn't help
>I'm expecting barber bros to start railing on me
>instead they turn on the guy and tell him to stop harassing the customers, call him a bitch ass and other shit until he leaves the shop
>mfw barber bros consider me one of their own
>mfw a year later the shop gets shut down because one of their close friends was peddling minor drugs out the back
Wherever you are barber bros, I hope you're all doing alright.
>>
>>37706791
POST A PICTURE OF YOU TO CONFIRM YOU ARE A REAL TOMBOY OR GTFO THIS BOARD RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>37705912
>why is there such a hate for females
for someone who claims to hang around r9k you should know why by now heck there have been many threads covering why, thats not even counting the Hate generals that go on.

roleplaying/10 or just blind
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.