[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lil uzi vert

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0833.jpg (70KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.jpg
70KB, 355x355px
Why aren't you listening to Lil uzi vert? He's the perfect chill go to artist to listen to. The other day I had a girl come over to smoke weed with me and I had no idea what music to play, and then I came to my senses and in my head I said "aahhh, of course lil uzi is what we will listen to."
>You can never go wrong with uzi
>>
>>37705352
I do listen to Uzi, XO Tour Lif3 is my jam.
>>
>>37705352
He's old news.
>>
His voice is annoying.
>>
>>37705453
Who's the new news?
>>
>>37705352
He literally had 3 good songs.

No one actually listens to his other garbage, except socially awkward robots trying to fit in.
>>
>>37705581
I don't know. I don't follow hip hop and rap thay closely. I just listened to a lot of Yachty and Uzi back in 2015 when they were first started getting big.
Uzi has stayed pretty decent as far as I can tell but Yachty first big tape is his only good work imho
>>
>>37705640
>only socially awkward robots trying to fit in listen to him

No
>>
Lil Uzi Vert makes music for people whose favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham.

You'd have to be mentally retarded to unironically enjoy his bullshit.
>>
>>37705352
Damn I thought this was a thread about Uzi/Gab3 and got excited. He had to change his name cause the other guy was getting too popular putting him in the shade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dX4yOd8rOk
>>
Imagine not listening to brockhampton
>>
>tfw /r9k/ is 101% normalfag now
ehh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.