[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Discord I've ever joined has been nothing but underage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1467094147399.png (353KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467094147399.png
353KB, 459x360px
Every Discord I've ever joined has been nothing but underage anime fags spamming outdated memes.
>>
>>37704558
>outdated memes
the fact that freshness of memes (or memes at all) matters to you means you will never get an invite to my server of strictly over-21 robots.
>>
yeah it's really, really awful.
all servers are just people trying to establish a clique. it's amazing how fucking childish the average r9k poster is. they wouldn't be out of place at a popular girl's table in middle school

also saged
>>
The moment I heard the name "Discord", I knew that it would be populated by a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>37704749
Please continue? How did you know this?
>>
>>37704802
it's an mlp reference

also when I saw the loading screen had some shit about memes on it I uninstalled
>>
Adults don't use discord they talk in real life
>>
>>37704815
Oh I didn't know the name of this program was the same as a word that mlp invented, thanks!
>>
>>37704834
Is this a sarcastic post? Are you being facetious?
If this post wasn't 100% genuine I fucking hate you. Don't fucking talk to me like that, you cunt. Don't reply to me.
>>
>>37704849
No I was being serious anon. Why did they name it after an mlp character? That's stupid.
>>
>>37704895
Haha yeah it is stupid. Hey sorry about that other post buddy, been dealing with a lotta smartass people today...and last night. I've been up a long time. Can't seem to get to sleep easily anymore.
>>
>>37704914
It's ok, I understand, people are stupid. But why did they name it after an mlp character though???
>>
>>37704929
I don't know why they did that.
>>
>>37704950
How would I even find out though? I can't email the people that made it obviously...
>>
>>37704973
Why are you so interested in the reason behind naming it? Are you being facetious? Are you mocking me?

Go fuck yourself. You aren't better than me.
>>
>>37704984
I'm not better than you, no, but I'm able to use the internet to find answers to questions I have, rather than just assuming that I'm correct.
>>
>>37704999
Go fuck yourself. Don't talk to me.
>>
>>37705005
Why not though? I'm sure we could both learn a lot from each other.
>>
>>37705017
Don't fucking talk to me, you two-faced piece of shit.
>>
>>37705028
Anon you're being really hostile and I don't think it's necessary. I tried to creatively show you that your assumption was incorrect. I actually would like to get to know you. I'm sorry that my efforts have offended you this much.
>>
>>37705058
Oh, you want to get to know me better ? How you wanna talk, discord ?
>>
>>37705082
I would consider that an option, sure, but you seem biased against it so I know better than to suggest that. What would you prefer?
>>
>>37705095
Heh. Discord is fine. I use it.
>>
>>37705108
I can already tell that you're not the same anon. If you are, then your attitude and mannerism is fluctuating enough that I'm having second thoughts about trying to talk with you more.
>>
>>37705141
You could easily have checked the IP count to see it's me. I was fucking with you a bit in this post >>37705082, that's why I put a space before my question marks. Can you sense some insincerity behind my posts? Don't worry. I'm only being facetious.
>>
>>37705168
I did check, which gave me doubts. It could've been one of the other posters.
I'm sorry that this interaction hasn't been more positive anon. I hope you have a better day or night. I'm sorry.
>>
>>37705201
What's your discord?
I don't mind speaking to you later.
>>
>>37705201
Hey. Talk to me.
>>
>>37705201
Hey, say something, why don't ya?
>>
>>37705201
Yeah well, I didn't need you anyway.
>>
Mx3bRU
Comfy serb, no roasties allowed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.