[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is the thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I'm not hideous.
I'm not deformed.
I clean up well and look good in a suit.
All and all, I'm a pretty average, ok guy.

The thing is, I don't want an average woman.
I want her to be exceptional in some way.

I've tried my hand at being exceptional and I'm just not, i'm a perfectly acceptable, ordinary, average guy.

But I know I will never be happy with an 'average' woman. I can live with my dumpy job and my dumpy life and all my silver stars, but just once I'd like something truly special.

I'm a good person. I try hard, I did the best I could, I was dealt a bad hand and came up a little short. But I'd rather be alone than settle for the one thing in your life that is supposed to sparkle.
>>
>>37704265

>anime posting
sigh, you'll never figure it out dude. you're destined to fail at love
>>
From experience, you as an average person will just feel worse about yourself in your girlfriend's shadow, there is nothing she can do to make you feel less inadequate and chances are she's not interested in doing that anyway because that would put you on equal ground. "Gold star" chads and stacies are far too into themselves to care about how that might affect you and 9/10 times it is the very thing that destroys the relationship. Find someone who's not stuck up their own ass.
>>
>>37704265
I don't mean to sound unreasonable.
I know its intrinsically unfair.
But you know, my life has not been fair.
Just once I'd like it not to be fair in my favor.

I just want some raven haired beauty who was too cool for the blonde haired, blue eyed crowd, somebody who is maybe a little too perfect, a superwoman.

Someone who is too alien in their perfection for most people to develop a fondness for. Someone who is lonely and desperate and willing to do anything, someone who will let herself wrestle with pigs and get dragged through the mud not to be alone.

Let me be that mud. Let me be that pig.
>>
>>37704353
This is probably the ugliest thing I've ever said. But I hate love. I hate love for favoring those who are already favored. I hate love for making me perverse, then rejecting that perversion. I hate that I am odd and all ways imperfect. I hate that there is not one thing about me that is unique and good, not one thing I can provide that someone else can not provide better.

I am not a good provider. I am weak and fragile, I am the baby pig you adored in your youth and devoured when I got older.

I am not special.
I am not unique.
There is no fondness I could kindle that some brighter spark might draw you closer.
>>
>>37704456
You see?
You see why I debase myself?
How can I not, knowing that I am not unique?
That I am not in some way perfect or uniquely beautiful?

For me to possess someone would be to debase them, for I am ordinary, average. I could never allow myself to roll around in the filth with the others, but I could never bring myself to possess someone who had a chance at anything better.

That is why I am lonely.
>>
Fuck I know these feels breh. I'm not bad looking at all and work out too boot (though 5"9", could be worse I suppose still taller than most women) and a decent bloke for the most part But I just can't seem to get the kind of girls I think I should be getting. Maybe I just have an overinflated idea of the kind of value I have but I'm tired of only being able to get exceptionally average women but I know I'll have no chance of ever loving, and feel like I could get the kind of girl you're talking about. I have before. I'm starting to get pretty hopeless now.
>>
>>37704265
You are lucky if you get any woman, boyo.
Even your average landwhale can act high and mighty on /soc/, do you think an irl girl would settle for anything less than perfect?
>>
File: reviewbrahh.png (564KB, 851x433px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrahh.png
564KB, 851x433px
>I clean up well and look good in a suit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.