[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your thoughts on nail polish? these nails are p cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 5979d5b7159bca25f6edebac766bd0f1.jpg (132KB, 1190x650px) Image search: [Google]
5979d5b7159bca25f6edebac766bd0f1.jpg
132KB, 1190x650px
what are your thoughts on nail polish?

these nails are p cute
>>
>>37704225
only stacies wear nail polish
>>
I like nail art but don't do my nails, don't like the way fake nails feel and the paint chips off quickly on real nails. I'd rather work at a salon and do it for other people than have it done on myself.
>>
>>37704233
This. Unless it's very standard and well-done, only whorsties do it.
>>
femanon here

uhh they look tacky and like something a trap would wear, just saying bitch
>>
Why should I care about nail polish?
You're so fucking stupid. You're honestly fucking brainless.
Asking /r9k/ what they think of nail polish, fuck you.
You have no reason to be here. Leave. Die. You stupid, stupid, brainless piece of shit.
>>
>>37704264
t.nailet
>>
File: Nail Polish.jpg (103KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
Nail Polish.jpg
103KB, 640x425px
'cuz, you know, carpenters can be cute too.
>>
>>37704225
femanon here

its fun to paint nails sometimes, but my nails are too smooth so nail polish doesn't adhere to it unfortunately. I also have very weak nails so I always break them and can never grow them
>>
fuck slutpaint.
>>
>>37704225
I was gonna say they only look good because they're on a 2D girl, but I can't even say that. They're stupid and tacky as fuck, they look like shit even in 2D.
>>
>>37704225
I don't like it very much desu, but every female here from birth has it on constantly
>>
>>37704225
I enjoy having nail polish because I like the texture of my finger going into my mouth and it is shiny and smooth.

However, It gets pretty inconvenient when I do many activities such as masturbation. sometimes a stick my fingers in too hard and deep that some of the nail polish gets chipped off
>>
this board isn't the same anymore

since long ago

this isn't a comfy board anymore

reddit spacing
>>
>>37704225
>what are your thoughts on nail polish?
I want to bend you over a counter and sodomize you, that's what I fucking think about nail polish you fag. If you wann dress like a girl, I'll fuck you like one.
>>
>>37704520
I agree with this
board started going to shit around 2013 and by 2015 it was a real cesspool
whenever I talk to someone that says they browse /r9k/ I ask them when they started browsing, if their answer is anytime after 2014 I lose all respect for them
>>
>>37704465
You deserve it for awful nail polish. Well trimmed nails with clear coat is the only acceptable alternative.
>>
>>37704577
Well, actually, the clear coat is all I use nowadays and my nails are cut quite short as well. I don't really use colored nail polish anymore because it is quite impractical
>>
>>37704631
Yeah I definitely agree. My mom's got these acrylic nails that you put over your real ones, but they look like total shit honestly.
>>
>>37704739
I agree, I always thought they weren't very appealing. I believe this was a fad once. I do not really follow fads in general. I dislike that many of these acrylic overlays have a slightly rough texture, I like it to be extra smooth.
>>
toenail polish is better
>>
>>37704896
Yeah definitely, super smooth is best. I don't really know anything about nail trends and I'm honestly too lazy for anything but clear coat anyway. I have that super thin one that just washes off in the shower so I don't even have to use remover.
>>
>>37704906
I agree, It is nice because I could admire my feet once I painted my toenails, It is like my feet are the canvas and I feel like they are a work of art. Also, toenail polish doesn't usually get in the way of my daily activities because I usually wear socks most of the day
>>
>>37704225
It's fucking anime no it's not cute.
>>
>>37704922
I also feel nail trends, just like many other fashion trends are pointless. I like clear coats because they give the illusion of squeaky clean nails and I am addicted to the texture. I mean, who will really look at my nails anyway, I see no point in making that body part too fancy
>>
>>37704225
As long as it's not gyaru tier I don't think anyone gives a fuck.
>>
>>37704975
Yeah definitely. I mean, to each their own but I'd much rather spend my time grooming with something else if necessary.
Toenails are pretty easy though, it's like you never have to paint them again after you've done it.
>>
>>37705049
Yes, I agree. i usually leave my toenail paint on for months until it completely chips away. I believe that it is terrible to waste a perfectly good paintjob
>>
>>37704225
I wish I was allowed to wear it without the risk of getting beaten up
>>
i hate it
clear is the only acceptable polish
>>
File: 1471532670773.png (314KB, 391x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471532670773.png
314KB, 391x720px
>>37704250
>femanon here
Will this meme please fucking die.
>>
I like it on boys but nothing overly girly, especially on [spoilers]toes
>>
>>37705404
Oops, now I look like an idiot
>>
aquamarine, cyan, and black are the only acceptable colors.
everything else is roastie tier.
>>
>tfw no cute trap bf to paint his nails while he jacks you off
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.