[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you working remotely?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o3vv9hL70r1v0pigno1_250.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3vv9hL70r1v0pigno1_250.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
You need to realise that NEETs and wageslaves are both cucks.

>tfw full time employed but get to work from wherever I want
>only have to attend one or two meetings in the office per month
>get all the perks of being employed with virtually none of the drawbacks
>small startup company in a major city with decent pay
>get to watch anime while I work in my underwear and get paid for it

This is like the next best thing to being born super rich.
>>
>>37703374
Ok, that actually sounds like a really sweet setup you have going on. I'll look into it
>>
>>37703374
>saved a frog from tumblr
i am disappointed anon
>>
I've been looking for something like this, except their all aids (transcribing, captioning, mturk) or need a high skill set (graphics, web dev, developer). Do u suggest anything that I can do? I'm not a pajeet.
>>
>>37703627
Get the skill set.

You don't want to be doing Pajeet tier work.

It's not hard to teach yourself web development and get a few accreditations/training certification or whatever.

I used to be a wagecuck with a normal company so I have a couple of years experience of web development on my CV. I don't know if a compnay will hire you to work from home if you're a NEET with zero experience.

But seriously, get the skill set man.
>>
>>37703374
Agreed man. Remote development is the true solution to the NEET v wagecuck battle
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Are you under contract with company. You are a wagecuck faggot. You said something about an office. That has a wagie ring to it. Deadlines come into pay also dumb bitch.

Tumblr shows you are a normalfag with a high paying job. Leave.
>>
>>37704451
Yeah I'm a wagie in the sense that I have a contract with my employer but I experience virtually none of the downsides of being a wagecuck.

I'm just trying to help NEETs make it because you and I both know that you can't be a NEET forever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.