[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think this board peaked in 2015?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1068.png (688KB, 639x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.png
688KB, 639x823px
Anyone else think this board peaked in 2015?
>>
>>37703288
Nah it was shit then too. This board was never and never will be good.
>>
>>37703288
is this cringe thread?
>>
>>37703288
femanon here
been browsing since 2014
I think it peaked right as the trannies started invading
than everything went down hill
>>
peaked in 2012 when everyone here was a legitimate neet loser and non virgins and females were bullied out of every thread
>>
File: VICTOLY.jpg (37KB, 906x276px) Image search: [Google]
VICTOLY.jpg
37KB, 906x276px
/r9k/ was only good at the very beginning
>>
File: demasses.png (140KB, 682x1020px) Image search: [Google]
demasses.png
140KB, 682x1020px
More classic /r9k/
>>
>>37703288
>the owner of a vape shop is a reddit frogposter
really gets the ol' noggin joggin'
>>
>>37703325
>>37703342
looks like normies to me
>>
I remember the days when even hinting that you'd ever had a girlfriend would get you like 10 immediate replies of get the fuck out

man how far gone those are now... jesus

this board in completely unrecognizable to it's origins
>>
>>37703405
GUESS WHAT
THIS BOARD WAS NEVER ABOUT BEING A DUMB FAGGOT WHO POSTS THE SAME THING ALL DAY
>>
>>37703431
This honestly. But let's just keep posting the same 10 threads every day. Eventually there will be a good reply that I can post to Reddit for more karma :^)
>>
>>37703405
that's because 4chan used to be just a bunch of anime consuming weirdo's at one point, rather than a pissing contest between high schoolers of who's the most pretentious non-"normie". im sure a good number of these guys have their lives on track at this point. also, newfag.

>>37703431
>>37704570
thanks. we're not alone just yet
>>
>>37703288
I fucking hate /pol/ and everything they've done to this site.
>>
>>37704648
Kekistan is Reddit.
>>37703316
If you really did start posting in 2014, you would have learned how to attention whore better already, femanon
>>
It was going down hill since 2012
>>
>>37704648
You do realize that /r9k/ did the same fucking thing, right? Or are you too new to remember the pepe explosion?
>>
File: beastman security camera.png (665KB, 666x443px) Image search: [Google]
beastman security camera.png
665KB, 666x443px
I'm not saying we peaked in 2015, but 2015 was a pretty good year
>underviewed threads
>insecam threads
>>
>>37703407
>this board in completely unrecognizable to it's origins
>2014

If you werent here before moot killed it and resurected it, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37705034
/r9k/ didn't go spreading pepe throughout social media and Reddit like /pol/ did though.
>>
This board peaked before deletion. When moot brought it back it was not the same. This was an moderatedly visited board with actual greentext original content and attempts of copypasting while avoiding same post filter. Long threads with greentext are, what?, two years since gone I guess. Same goes for real feels threads, autistic rants, new pepes or feelguys being drawn and robot life sharing. Now it's a board about nothing. No theme, content or long discussions. When was the last time this board produced a good screencap or a board meme? The only thing existing is a /robot/ meme, but the actual robots are gone. Probably either offed themselves or gone on antidepressants like myself. When you take meds that actually help you stop being a robot and have no use for this board. Guess why it's now desolate of real meat. I still have nogf and am a virgin, but I just don't feel the same. /r9k/ was really comfy when I had clinical depression (and I had it heavy - lack of will towards anything, anger, regret, head pains and weak knees, almost shitting myself before taking action - all the good stuff), but since I started medicating I left this board.

If any of 2011-12 guys are reading this - it was a blast robots, and I will always remember it. I came to 4chan in 2010 (seven fucking years ago) and didn't catch "that" 4chan, with fresh memes and raids, despite knowing about chan a couple of years beforehand. I did experience the crazyness of unmoderated /vp/ the first couple of months after it was created, probably the taste of what it was like on early 4chan. But this board provided me comfort, friendship and entertainment for several painful years, I'm proud to call myself a hidden robot oldfag, having a place to remember as "back then" and I will always remember and treasure what it was like "back then".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.