[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your first love like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: me watching outside.png (90KB, 382x245px) Image search: [Google]
me watching outside.png
90KB, 382x245px
I'm almost 24 now and It's almost been 10 years since I last had a gf.
>be 14
>quite popular
>experienced 7 confessions from girls from different class/schools
>Only had my eyes on 1 girl
>girl had to move to a far place
>no contact for since phones were still not popular
>5 years pass and finally found her address/contact
>still madly in love with gurl
>found her on fb with her old dad and cute baby sister
> Found out it's not her dad but her 40 y/o
fat balding husband and her baby

My life is straight out of a hentai flick.I never been attracted to women ever since. What's your first love like?
>>
OP, listen to me. Fucking kill him. Save her while you can. Since she only has one child, it's safe to assume she's only mildly used goods. Take her and the baby as far away as you can.
>>
>>37703144
It's all too late , I already left the country for work reasons . I also seen her photos , it's like her soul has been sucked out from her. I don't care anymore , All I care about is making money and jacking off and probably find my self a young wife like that old fart who stole my girl when I reach 40s.
>>
>>37703214
femanon here. how much do you earn anon? ill be ur gf
>>
>>37703233
I'm not making much but I do have many investments from properties so it fluctuates.
Also for some reason I'm not attracted to any girl older than 18. Is that bad? I think I just want to experience the lost time with my gf.
>>
>>37703285
Im actually 18 since May. where do you live, we could meet up
>>
>>37703214
How did that arrangement come to be again? Was she married off or something?
>>
>>37703081
sauce pls senpai oregano
>>
>>37703593
I have no idea. I haven't talked to her since I discovered their relationship. All I know is he's like her uncle or her family's friend of something, and the fact that he's an ugly motherfucker.
>>
My first love was a mean goth girl I met in high school. One of her friends made an effort to get to know me so I started hanging out with them. She didn't really like me at first. Warmed up after a while, but most students thought she was kind of a bitch. I still get a twinge in my chest when I think about her.
>>37703612
Also this.
>>
>>37703692
Are they kikes? That sounds a lot like kike-ish arranged marriage for the sake of keeping riches in the family.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.