[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want my bestfriends back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 17 - 1.gif (979KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.gif
979KB, 500x250px
I just want my bestfriends back
>>
>>37702969
>haven't be around bestfriend since years
>tfw you see the time taking them away
>>
>>37703380
I feel that way about my grandmother except i get to continuously see her degradation into death and despair.
>>
File: haven't you.png (187KB, 540x870px) Image search: [Google]
haven't you.png
187KB, 540x870px
>>37702969
>Neighbour best friend from when I was 2.

He moved away, went to a different school and started smoking weed. Becoming a complete retard and a normie. Lost contact with him when I was 14 or something.
He now lives again next to my parent's house. Alone with his gf.

>Friend from elementary school.

He went to a different mid school than me, I lost contact with him when I was 13 or something. He also touched my peeepee without my consent around that time, so I wasn't that sad he went away.
He then went to the same highschool i was at, in a different classroom.
He started smoking weed and became a complete retarded normie. His life went downhill from there. I don't know how he's doing now.

>Friend from mid school.

He was a pretty good guy. For the 3 years of mid school we hanged out alot.
Then highschool started. He went to a different highschool than me. He started smoking weed and doing drugs and he become an hippie retarded normie.
I don't know how he's doing now.

Is it my fault?
>>
>>37703681
Did you try steering them away from the drugs?if not,then it is. But if you did,it isnt there fault because it is their lives and its there choice to throw it away.
>>
>>37702969
>best friend was a girl
we used to play videogames together. We used to talk basicaly non stop, unfunny memes, being retards, it was great.
She met some guy online while playing dota, all in all ended up in a 2 year relationship.
No biggie, basically nothing changed.
After the break up she we were both on that "I'm gonna die alone" kinda feel. Then she met another dude, don't know what the fuck he did, but she just stopped.
no more messages. I try to get in touch, get an answer after a week. She says two words and then she disappears. I feel like dying inside, knowing that I would've died for her and now she's slowly fading away
>>
File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>37702969
>never had best friend
>>
File: e.jpg (91KB, 510x587px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
91KB, 510x587px
>>37703779
I've never did drugs.

But I actually haven't done anything for them.
It's not like I really could.

They moved away from me, to a different place, to a different school and when they returned they were already changed.
They had their new groups of friend who did hip, cool things and I wasn't cool anymore, if I ever was.
Also it's not like I knew since the very first time they started doing it. It took a year or so. I was already replaced at that point.

Actually I probablly could have. I just wasn't strong enought to take a stance and tell them that it wasn't good. I've always been a follower. And now I'm just making up excuses to sleep at night, not hunted by ghosts. Even if feeling bad for something that happened so many years ago it's pretty pointless.

Things are actually pretty bad.
>>
>>37703979
All you can do is move on and i hope you do.
>>
File: Christ.jpg (22KB, 350x429px) Image search: [Google]
Christ.jpg
22KB, 350x429px
>>37703862
I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better Christ went through great suffering, and he did nothing amiss.

>>37703681
Have you also changed?
>>
I have my best friends, but what I want are my internet friends back. Skype/stream chat all night with a bunch of semi-normal memers and lurkers who play vidya, watch anime, and act like children even though we're all past 20.

>tfw some of them went on to be IRL friends
>tfw some of them started/ended romantic relationships with each other
>>
>>37705324
well, neither did she, to be honest. That's the thing, can you really blame her for trying to find happiness?
>>
>>37702969
femanon here
I know that feel anon. like I was saying in another thread, my freind janice just wont talk to me anymore. sarah is a good freind, but janice really knows how to put me in a good mood. like the night I lost my virginty to my than douche bag ex boyfeind, we where drunk as it seems thats how most girls my age lost their V card, and he was just so rushed and rude about it. janice though, she understands, she helped me get off that night. we really bonded and grew deeper than just simple freinds. I still love men, but janice is just too good to lose. I really miss her...
>>
File: PDVD_556.jpg (26KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_556.jpg
26KB, 800x450px
Left to join the military. Been in 10 years. Living in California while all my friends are in Georgia. Can't make new friends. All my old ones still hang out together. They don't have a very strong online presence either.
>>
File: le.jpg (948KB, 2860x1948px) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
948KB, 2860x1948px
>>37705324
>Have you also changed?

Probably. Jesus-san.
I mean, I don't feel like I've changed, nobody feel like they've changed unless something important happened.
Maybe i've gotten a little bit more negative in the latest years.
People tell me I was an happy boy. Even if I was a little bit annoying because I was "smarter" than everyone else and I liked it that way.

Now I'm neither genki or that much of a smartass anymore.
I know that I'm pretty average and stuff doesn't feel that much exciting anymore.

But it wasn't the case at the time.
I didn't changed much. I was always the kid hearted one.

I never did any of the stuff they did because I was scared of it. Because it was illegal and it just wasn't me.
I was and I am a good guy.

Or at least, I like to think that. I'm sure I've done my large evil deeds. Like everyone else.

So no, I haven't changed at the time. But I probably have in the latest years.
>>
File: IMG_0264.jpg (78KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.jpg
78KB, 400x300px
Anyone have that comic strip of the guy sitting in the couch when he sees a commercial about people dying in Africa or some shit then he's like "Cool"
>>
>>37705991
honestly I've considered signing up, but I'm not american. And as such, my country's army is absolute trash. That's what's been holding me back. Also I'd have to cut my hair. I don't like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.