[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women like it when they know you masturbate to them? Like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 23489119.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
23489119.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
Do women like it when they know you masturbate to them? Like sending them a video of you going at it?
>>
>>37702819
Only if you're Chad. Otherwise they'll think it's creepy.
>>
>>37702819
a chick i met on omegle sent me a bunch of lewd pictures and we did some roleplay after that. the next day i surprised her with a picture of me jerking off to one of the lewd pictures. she was horny af after that
>>
>>37702848
>used "after that" twice
fuck, i'm retarded
>>
>>37702819
femanon here
I think it's creepy
like, just talk to me and maybe try to get into my pants. it's not that hard as long as you know how to woo me
>>
>>37702876
>GIRLS
CANT
>BE
ROBOTS

Oregano for the sake of it.
>>
>>37702876
but what if you sent the guy some nudes first. would that change anything
>>
>>37702876

It's shit like this that makes me wish I was gay. I would love to just go to some club somewhere get my rocks off and go on with my life.
>>
>>37702876
Are you in a wooing mood femanon?
>>
>>37702819
am femanon
i think its hot
>>
>>37702935
Post butt now pls
>>
>>37702935

No matter how ugly the guy is?
>>
>>37702892
never claimed to be a robot
>>
>>37702839
He is right if you are chad they will let you pet the cat else this story happens

> Be 12
> Recently starting to get interested in chicks
> Normie collegues ask me what part of the cheerleader girl i like in a ironic tone
> I say also making fun /the tits/ (she was an A cup)
> They tell the girl
BustedNiga.png
> Get slapped in the face(not with much strength just enough to make a sound)
> The girl apologizes for hitting me

Then as im an autistic kid just smilled at her and she didnt stop apolozing and smilling... Why ?? Cause she would never hit a chad or any other person but an autistic kid was enough to trigger...
>>
>>37702819
If it's a random "hey I jacked to ur pictures" kinda video, no, don't do it.
If you've been talking for awhile, lewd stuff exchanged, just ask if she's into it.
If you have sent and received nudes between eachother, go for it. 50/50.
>>
A friend of mine did something fantastically autistic that led to the confession of him fapping to pics of the girl he confessed too.

She wasn't too happy
>>
>>37702819
Just tell them they're cute and sexy and at most say you think about her and wanna do things to her, nothing specific unless she asks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.