[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first NEET experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1489032125392.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489032125392.png
696KB, 633x758px
iv been a neet for 3 weeks now with almost 0 human interaction. this is absolutely awful, is the neet just a meme? do any of you actually neet? i haven't seen sun light in 3 weeks and its have been absolutely surreal
>>
File: 1488668756512.jpg (35KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1488668756512.jpg
35KB, 500x598px
>>37702694
going strong for 5 years now
you will get used to it
i actually really enjoyed first year or two
had all the time in the world for vidya and other shit
but it gets tough once nothing brings you joy anymore
>>
Have you actually read what the real NEETs post on here, not the normie memes? I haven't felt the sun on my skin in 7 years.
>>
>>37702694
I haven't had a job for 20 years. I don't have a licence or a car. I just stay in my room with the blinds closed.
>>
>>37702791
Do you still live with your parents?
Unoriginal
>>
>>37702694
femamon here
you talking to to us on 4chan, on this social network is in a sense human interaction. it's just not physical
>>
File: 1441312144445.jpg (309KB, 1679x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1441312144445.jpg
309KB, 1679x1140px
I'm an ex-3 year neet with a job, gf, friends etc now. I don't miss it but I see it as an important part of my life, I appreciate things a lot more than other people seem to. I'm completely comfortable being on my own, a skill full time normies don't seem to have.

If you can avoid it, do so. But if you're forced into it due to crippling depression and mistreatment from parents and normies, remember that it's not the end of your life. Good luck.
>>
Soak in the surrealness OP
Don't reject it because it makes you uncomfy
The rabbit hole goes deeper than you could imagine
The first step towards seeing the truth is clearing away the lies that obstruct it
>>
File: Knmq3zc.jpg (161KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
Knmq3zc.jpg
161KB, 1437x908px
>>37702694
Be thankful that you've ascended to the highest state of being at such a young age. Use it well, NEETlander.
>>
>>37702694
I did it for 6 months while looking for a job at my parents farm. Luckily I had weed and codeine so I woke up, ate a weed chocolate i made, have a bong then hit video games until i get really really high THEN i take codeine to get even more slump then watch animu all evening while sipping on a lovely vintage from my parents cellar. On the weekends id go drink at my friends and fuck my ex. It was like clockwork, every week the same thing. It got to the point getting high felt like a fulltime job lmao
>>
I'm on year 3 here. I did it right though and moved to a rural city in a flyover agricultural state where I can afford rent on bux. Who the fuck wants to love with their parents for any longer then you have to?
>>
Extended periods of self-imposed isolation have very negative impact on your brain's chemistry and neural paths - its similar to isolation that feral children undergo, and are unable to speak or interact with other humans. In similar fashion, neets and hikkimori, by retreating into a world of loneliness in deliberate avoidance of human contact are usually left with brain chemistry and architecture that permanently damages their ability to interact with others and exacerbates whatever pre-existing mental conditions they might have had or pick up new ones, again with absence of any social stimuli.

>>37702791
Your existence is no different from a mollusc's or wall fungus. You don't interact socially and you only exist because you have to, not because you are using your human faculties and abilities towards a goal.
>>
>>37702916
Lucky you you're a degenerate piece of garbage.
>>
NEET for 6 years and going strong. Currently doing dosh from various places, not that much but enough for beer and waifu stuff.

The biggest mistake many NEETs make is not finding other ways to make money or keep you entertained outside of video games.
>>
>>37702916
im doing the same thing but instead of weed and codeine i get fucked up drunk every day and watch just watch anime nonstop
>>
>>37702694
What is neet? If its just having literally zero interactions with living human beings - that's best thing in the world. I have my birdies and my online friends I don't need no humans irl since it's always a huge stress for me to have a conversation with someone
>>
>>37702736
You couldn't survive in my country without real job coz our government adopted this anti-social-parasite law and you have to pay a tax if you haven't worked officially for 186 days in a year.
>>
>>37702971
>its similar to isolation that feral children undergo, and are unable to speak or interact with other humans.

it isn't as damaging as it is in the above case.'

there are very few "windows of development" where if a kid doesn't meet requirements, they are unable to develop correctly. But there is for language and speech development, and most of the time these abuse/neglect cases happen during that stage of development. Kids who are neglected or abused without proper exposure to language become unable to develop language at all.

If you go days/weeks/months on end not speaking, you feel odd when you finally do speak but you are still able to.
>>
>>37703073
Yes, but you are still subject to social deprivation, which has significant impact on your neural pathways.
There is a reason hermits and monks often had visions of saints - they were hallucinating.
NEETS to some extent occupy themselves with video games and online chats, but if they were to be cut off from that, they would go crazy in under a day.
>>
>>37703106
Yeah but saying that is entirely irrelevant since without vidya and online chat and things to do neets wouldn't exist in the first place
>>
>>37703068

>anti-social-parasite law and you have to pay a tax if you haven't worked officially for 186 days in a year

Country?
>>
>>37703106
>NEETS to some extent occupy themselves with video games and online chats, but if they were to be cut off from that, they would go crazy in under a day.
so I'm fine
>>
>>37703147
no idea what country that anon is from, but in belarus if youre a neet you pay the government money
>>
>>37703158
No, you are fucked.
>>
>>37703147
Not him but Russia probably.
>>
>>37703106
this is true

my power went out for a few days before of an ice storm

i literally just sat in silence being bored as hell since i have no friends outside the internet
>>
>>37703171
>>37703250

Fugging gommies and their forced labor laws
>>
>>37703270
If you arent providing for your country in the terms of study or work you are useless, and you dont get government handouts in those countries either
>>
>>37703038
It means 'not in employment, education or training'. That's all.

All this not going outside shit is worthless garbage talk. If you're NEET, you can go outside, you can do whatever you want. So go if you want, dummies, it'll do you some good
>>
>>37703147
Belarus. You either pay or go to jail where you are forced to work
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.