[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie genocide when?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>be me
>tfw lonely and miserable loser
>tfw a (((communist))) turbonormie sits next to me, not your typical chad
>tfw he's the most successful and popular student around, suspect he's a commie for the memes
>tfw qt crush starts talking to him, she almost never begins conversations with me
>hear him say "don't get the wrong ideas! this website is weird..."
>she giggles and asks something, while I never ever made her laugh
>normie continues: "here you got this, now here you got this...I'm on /b/ - random. All kinds of weird shit"
>realizes it's 4chan
>tfw got cucked by a turbonormie who uses 4chan
>>
>using 4chan

you're just as normie as him
>>
>>37702777
What kind of fucking answer is that?
>>
>>37702689
>>tfw lonely and miserable loser

That's the problem. You need to talk to her or you won't be getting anywhere.
>>
>>37702826
Uhh the correct one? Since 4chan has been in the Alexa ranking for like....oh I dunno a fucking decade?
>>
>>37703178
She's already made me know it's no use

>>37703215
right. But it's something very few people use, relative to websites like Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc...
>>
>>37703280
>implying normies havent been using 4chan recently
Where the fuck have you been? This isn't new information.
>>
>>37702689
>uses /b/
>normie

I see nothing wrong here
>>
>>37703333
Yeah, just nobody I knew used it. I'm sure if I showed that girl some boards here I would have been treated like a creep. Instead that normie just got giggles. I'm pissed off.
>>
>>37703280
..are you at all aware what Alexa is? It ranks the MOST POPULAR SITES IN THE WORLD BY TRAFFIC

4chan has been climbing up year after year.
>>
>>37703475
But it's still not as popular as all of those other websites. And perhaps that rise is also due to more incels and men-child than in the early 2000s?
>>
>>37703530
Why are you trying to hard to pretend this place is still your secret club house?

It's been on the news more times than Donal trump.

It hasn't been a secret since 2006.
>>
>>37703553
Why so uppity? Just accept that relative to other internet websites this is still just as obscure as it was five years ago. Stats inflated all over the place as more people hang out on the internet, but relatively, I wouldn't say we're normies yet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.