[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I, a millionaire, still be a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I don't see a way out of this hell

I'm too old now and too fucked up to change I think...
>>
>>37701188
I'm a millionaire as well and what hell are you talking about? Dating girls is just a pain in the ass.
>>
>>37701188
I'm here in my garage (5 o'clock shadow), rental car, books
>>
>>37701249
I thought money would get me girls but it turns out nothing changes. All I get is roasties if I roll around in my Jag.
>>
you guys should take your money and just follow your dreams no matter how stupid they are.
you're the only people who can still carry that banner really.

if your dream comes through, maybe you can create jobs with it.
>>
>>37701188
Just pretend not to be so rich, if you do get a girl NEVER tell her how well off you are. Even if you end up getting married or something, she'll just start getting greedier and greedier. Keep it secret unless she's rich herself.
>>
>don't know how to turn money into happiness
what are the negative aspects of being a robot that you don't like?
>>
Im a billionare woman and I wouldn't date you. Sorry no offense!
>>
>>37701311
robot is a state of mind unchangeable by outside forces

>>37701319
i dont date rich girls anyway
>>
>>37701188
Having somewhere close to 9 figures in net worth hasn't made a difference for me, anon. I'm still a robot and always will be. My life is very much like Tim Ferriss' description of the four hour work week. I have employees who genuinely don't think I exist because I'm never at the office, but ultimately that's because I'm too spergy to be around people for more than a few minutes at a time. Accept yourself for what you are, my dawg.
>>
ITT: Americunts
>>
>>37701188
Do whatever you want. go anywhere you want.

plan a trip
get a massage
try dmt or some type of Psychdellic
>>
Can any of you millionaires give me a small loan of a million dollars?
>>
Hey dude. Pay my rent.
>>
I occasionally come here to laugh.

Being rich won't make you find a partner, the money will make the golddiggers stay until they get what they want. It's because your personality is insufferable, you're misogynistic with a inferiority complex that dictates your whole being. You project it onto others and no person wants to spend time with a person who makes them feel bad continuously. You hate women because you can't accept that the fault could ever be in you, instead it has to be a whole gender that's in the wrong.

Your lack of any tangible desirable features is why being a millionaire doesn't help in your search for a boyfriend free true and honest girlfriend.
>>
I don't even want women, just enough money to live comfortably doing stuff I want instead of slaving away my time.
>>
>>37701188
>millionaire complaining
Fuck you OP.

Seriously, fuck you.
>>
>Should I be a bot
If you mean virgin, no, if you're a virgin as a millionaire, you can be rest assured, that's a choice. It's a choice to a lesser extent to the handsome bots, but definitely is for a rich man.

>robot
If you mean robot as in you're just socially retarded and can't build meaningful relationships, I imagine that's mostly genetic, either do mad drugs and hopefully it alters your brain chemistry, or just resign yourself to the idea that romantic love that most people want, doesn't really exist, or if it does, is very rare and most people regardless of status, settle.
>>
>>37702580
people like that have no fucking shame
>>
>>37702414
>Disgusting subhuman roastie with superiority complex tells successful people they have no good qualitys.
>>
>>37702463
I feel the same generally, although, at least for me, a distinction needs to be made, I'd prefer to have a great wife, failing that I'd rather be alone than settle with a roastie.

Sort of like suicide, most people don't really wanna die, but failing a decent life, death is better.
>>
>>37701188
how did you become a millionaire ?
money eases the money worry bc we are neets or cant hold on a job bc of social awkward austism shit .
money doesnt get you girls only golddiggers.
>>
For the people who fell for the rat race meme so hard that they don't know what to do with themselves, here is the complete guide to solving your personal life-problems with money:

Invest in yourself. Workshops (improv, bodywork stuff, maaaybe Landmark Forum, CFAR, whatever you want), gym (get a personal trainer and learn to lift), clothes (find the intersection of what you like and what looks good), online classes, books, better and healthier food and supplements (do your homework because a lot of supplements and diet fads are memes) miscellaneous quality of life improvements (water filter, next level shower head, comfy lamp alarm clock, things like that).

The above is useful but also self-centered and narcissistic, as such it won't help with feelings of emptiness and existential crisis stuff.

For that, you will want to take a few months off, do a meditation retreat, some talk therapy, take psychedelics, see the world. In any order.

If you don't come out of that with a huge update to your worldview and a new plan for the next few years, you might be terminally clueless. In which case, clean yourself up, join a church, marry a nice girl, have 3 kids and move to the suburbs. Re: church, you don't even need to believe if you join a sufficiently progressive one, but it helps. The social support from your church as well as the fact that you're living the "cultural default" life-script will make up for your inability to think and create meaning for yourself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.