[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make some monet by trading meme coins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: bitcoin.jpg (831KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
831KB, 2560x1536px
I went to biz but it feels like they are larping. I dont need much, just maybe 200 bucks a month to pay for healthcare.

How reaalistic is it to still make some money.
>>
Get a job. And, don't trust /biz/ because it's usually full of people shilling their coins to make a quick buck.
>>
They're dipping right now. You could buy and make some buck.
>>
>>37700828
its possible but its pretty much gambling. its going to be hard to stably make $200 a month. also anything and everything you can read about meme coins is shilling, on every level.
that said, ethereum has been doing really well for me personally, and i think it will go up even more than it already has (5000% since january) if you're looking for a "safe" coin to buy thats still got growth left to do.
>>
>>37700847
I dont have time for a job other than few hours in the evening and on weekends. I need some bucks until I graduate and everything I looked in requires to work at regular hours.

>>37700856
How do I know it is not going down permanently.?
Also, what about other coins? Does it make sense to buy things like Etherum anymore?
>>
>>37700828
Its possible. Most of the coins on biz are shitcoins but honestly the market is growing so fast that as long as you choose any of the top ten, put around $200 and wait a few months, you can easily make 100% gains if not way more.

>I made 50k or so in profit
>>
>>37700901
Thanks man. Will look into that. Any other currencies to look out for?
>>
>>37700917
Bitcoin and Etherum are the only ones I would buy.
The rest are meme coins people try to convince others to buy to jack the price up so they can dump there's.

Mind you, I don't know if you could buy enough to sell on the ups and buy more on the downs.
>>
>>37700828
If you have the foresight to time the market and you understand what is/isn't influencing it, you can easily make a few grand a month with $2k seed money. The market is extremely volatile and filled with bulls like you.

If you don't go balls deep and learn everything you can, you will piss your money away. yuge gains with no effort are over.
>>
>>37700993
>tfw you are finally the bull
>>
>>37700924
Can you post wallet screenshot? Also how do you deal with taxes?
>>
>>37700993
What books should I read to learn how to become a profitable trader?
>>
>>37700828
/biz/ is my main board now. You have to sift, but most are not larping. I am here for a bit cause I am fucking depressed about grills, but let me give advice. I have now been crypto trading for exactly 30 days. I started with a $500 investment, and it is now over $2500. That is only $2000 in one month, but it grew exponentially and it is over 500% return on investment... so following this trend, I should be sitting on over $12,500 by next month. You will have to REALLY learn to sift there, but if you can do that and if you can read charts, order books, etc.. you can make some serious bank. The best time to buy was years ago, the second best time is right now. It is absolutely doable. And the people in this thread are wrong. BTC and ETH are not the only good coins. I am actually currently all in on a single altcoin because I truly believe in it and think it will be worth at least 5x what it is now within the month, and up to 100x within the next year.
>>
>>37701140
It's really easy would you invest in it and is it retard friendly does it already attract people are a lot of people talking about it is it dirt cheap or is it gold
>>
>>37701287
I agree. Once normies hope on new coin trading trend, non mainstream coins could skyrocket in value.
>>
>>37701287
How do I start. Is there some guide I can follow to buy bitcoin and all the other currencies?
>>
Yeah I turned $80 into $1000 over the last year
not even close to what you're looking for, and it's only going to be harder in the future
don't bother
>>
>>37701384
No. No one guide. You just make an account on coinbase or kraken, buy ether with fiat because it transfers faster, then transfer it to bittrex (trading platform) then you can sell the eth for btc and use that btc to buy altcoins. I am all in on ARK right now. got 2700 of it. Every dollar it goes up, I get $2700.. that is pretty cool imo. Let me know if you have any questions. also ignore >>37701454 , he has no clue what he is doing obviously.
>>
>>37701287
What coin anon if you're still here?

STRAT?
>>
>>37701587
Can I just buy eth with like paypal?
>>
>>37701287
Do you want to trade your "stock" knowledge for my "girl" knowledge?
>>
>>37701616
Strat is a pretty solid option if you want to long hold, as is ARK. Ark has more room to grow and a seriously good dev team and road map so I am in on that, but I used to have strat.
>>37701674
Possibly. I know for sure you can use a bank account or a card.
>>37701715
I will help with any questions you have, but here I am considered normie/chad. I've fucked 3 girls so far, working on the 4th. Had several normal long term relationships and such. Just here cause the girl I am working on is unintentionally mindfucking me and it is getting to me. It will all be okay though. But please, ask away
>>
>>37701821
10% of all guys only fuck 2-3 girls in their life so your already doing great. I honestly have no idea how to start or where to start on the whole cryptocurrency. I just want to make some cash so I can move cities and study. Also tell some more about the girl. I might be able to help.
>>
>>37701882
I used coinbase to start, but it is fucking up a lot. Use kraken. That is I believe a site you can turn fiat into crypto with. If you can, buy ethereum there. Then make a bittrex account. Transfer the ethereum to bittrex. This step might be a little confusing if you have never done it. Once you have made a bittrex account, you can go to your wallets, find ETH (NOT ETC) and click "deposit", it should give you a long hex code that you will copy. Then back on kraken, you should be able to withdraw your ETH and that is where you will paste the code. This should result in you having ethereum on bittrex, which you can sell for bitcoin, then use the bitcoin to buy whatever coin you want that is listed there. I HIGHLY recommend ARK. If you get that, try to buy at 85 cents or lower. It is being manipulated by a whale with bots right now but that is actually a good sign because he is keeping the price down so he can accumulate more and he sees huge potential with it so he wants a lot. It is definitely going places.

Now about the girl, it is just a girl I met on the set of a movie we were both an extra on and she is the type who can't commit because she was hurt in the past. I got further with her the first time we hung out than any other guy has gotten with her (third base) so it is going well enough, and she has said shit like "I can't stop thinking about how much I want to have sex with you" so that is all good.. but yeah just sucks that she has that block and won't date me cause of shitty exes. I am also going into the Navy this summer so it would be cool to lock her down before I do that. I am only still trying with her cause she has the exact same political and religious views as me, and that is EXTREMELY rare for me to find. And she's a virgin so that's nice. And a 9.5. Anyways I am going to go get chik fil a breakfast and be back in about 20 minutes. ask any questions you have. If this thread dies, I will likely make a new one cause I love helping people.
>>
>>37702019
How does she react when you show low investment? Have a nice meal!
>>
>Talking about bitcoin trading like it's a thing.

Bitch all you're doing is putting your money into one investment. That's all the "trading" really is. Buttcoins are a massive bubble and I've never had faith in them since they were $6, still don't have faith in them, and believe they will eventually be supplanted by an altcoin, at this point it looks like it will be ethereum.
>>
>>37702111
Checked, and I pretty much have to pretend I don't give too much of a shit about her to keep her around even though I think I'm in love with her. She is really afraid of commitment.
>>
>>37702340
Maybe show some abundance by talking with other girls. Show her ur a catch and she has to commit or lose you to someone else. She might also be playing with you to see how you react. Women...
>>
>>37702368
>Women...
I fucking know right...
Can't live with 'em, get suicidally depressed without 'em.... heh..
>>
Stay out of memecoins unless you are doing it just for fun, it's pure speculation, you can make crazy short term gains but be prepared to lose a lot if you don't roll the right dice.
If you want to make 200 by investing put about $60k into an index fund. Otherwise get a job nerd.
>>
>>37702387
You have the wrong mindset if you think you can't be happy without having a Gf. Also sorry for the grammer mistakes, slept like 5 hours cuz my neighbour decided it was a good idea to renovate his yard using a drill.
>>
>>37702434
C O P E
O
P
E
>>37702461
It's a joke dude. Look where you are. And me much preferring life with a girlfriend =/= me having the wrong mindset.
>>
>>37702506
Got some nice sites I should visit if I want to know more about making cash using crypto? Also if you have more questions regarding girls feel free to ask away.
>>
>>37702550
unironically, /biz/... lurk there 24/7 for at least a week before investing. And no I have no questions, I'm pretty damn good at getting what I want in that area. Thanks though.
>>
>>37702550
>>37702638
OH also coinmarketcap.com
>>
>>37702638
Kraken has Tiers(currently at tier 0), I have to wait 2-4 weeks before I can do anything with my account. Ill use that time to lurk on /biz/. How can I contact you when I have more questions?
>>
>>37702657
here, have my spam email. I do get emails from this on my phone so I will see it.
[email protected]
I haven't used kraken, but I have a friend who made over 70k on a 10k investment 3 months ago that uses it so I know it is good.
>>
>>37701287
>>37701587
>talks about not buying biz shilling
>all in on Ark
Literally pick one.
>>
>>37702714
There are different kinds of shilling though. There are PnD shitcoin shills, and there are genuine "get in while you can cause this is a good coin" shills. I got into ARK at 40 cents. It is 90 now and this is a dip. Goddamn dude, read the whitepaper and roadmap. Look at shit for yourself. You need some insight and common sense to do this shit you know.
>>
>>37701287
>>37701384
>>37701616
>>37701715
Listen. The fact that this guy made $2K does not mean he knows what he's doing. He's traded for only one month. All he had to do was buy Ethereum and make mad gains not doing anything buy holding.

Don't take this guy's advice. Cryptocurrency is mostly gambling. You need to understand that.

Do your own research, know what you're getting in to. Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose.
>>
>>37702506
>C O P E
Literally what did I say that was wrong. I'm a jelly no-coiner who missed the boom, but it is still pure speculatio whether coins are in a huge bubble or are still gonna go to the moon.
>>
>>37702733
I did read the white paper, and its good technology if it gets applied. But there is never going to be the mad returns for those lambos.
>>
>>37702770
I do know what I am doing, actually. I did not just hold eth. That was only my start. I have hundreds of transactions in my history already. I do this every day, constantly researching. Me making 2k is fucking baby gainz. It is nothing compared to what you can make. I just follow simple rules. On all those hundreds of trades, I have only lost money on a handful and that was so I could put that money into other coins that all more than doubled in value. It is not fucking hard. You have to be pretty retarded to lose money in this market.
>>
>>37702858
I know there's enough retards on this board that would lose money trading crypto.
>>
>>37702881
Then consider that natural selection. If you know you're retarded then stay away from stuff like this.
>>
>>37702858
its easy to make money in bull market
literally every coin I hold increased in value
its just bubble and it will not be like that forever
don't be naive
>>
>>37702900
People that are retarded don't know they're retarded, that's the thing.
>>
File: 1497311540325.jpg (324KB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
1497311540325.jpg
324KB, 1468x2060px
>>37701287
Hello digibyte holder.
I joined up same as you but I didn't make as much because I'm not as smart.
>>
>>37702926
Exactly. I am not being naive, I am saying exactly that. It will be 2 years, then time to cash out.
>>37702928
Kek true
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-13-15-26-06.png (372KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-13-15-26-06.png
372KB, 1080x1920px
>>37700828
OP reminder that this can happen to you.
It's real. Posting his proof after this.
>>
File: 1497333909597.png (138KB, 2278x254px) Image search: [Google]
1497333909597.png
138KB, 2278x254px
>>37703059
Here is his transaction history on polonox
>>
>>37703059
Well, that just proved my point. >>37702881
>>
>>37703028
Bought DGB at 339sat, sold at 1900. I told you, I am all in on ARK.
>>
>>37703094
I have a share in that too. Bought in at 32.9k.
Did I buy at an all time high?
When is it mooning? It's bringing down my portfolio.
>>
>>37703111
checked. you bought at an ath yes but it is a long hold. Even just a month and it will have at least doubled or tripled. Bots are holding it back right now cause a cunt whale known as traderdaddy is accumulating. I have been riding the waves of it on bittrex and accumulating as well. selling at ~95 cents, buying back in at ~80. I have gotten a few hundred ark in the last couple days because the bots are really predictable. Just be careful though. And remember, you haven't lost money until you sell.
>>
>>37700828
We don't want more newfags desu. We have enough retard /pol/es shilling their hitler coins and nigger coins.
The faster the normies find out about this the less time we have to make money.
>>
>>37703151
By predictable you mean that they've got the same time between the highs and dips?
>>
Look at bitcoin's market cap right now, it's at $45B. Look at the market caps of various publicly traded companies (Ford Motor Company for example, $45B) and consider whether bitcoin is really worth the same as those. How can you possibly predict price movements like this? There's no real valuation in bitcoin, it's just speculators pushing up bitcoin and other alt coins to ridiculous numbers. You could short it, since this is undoubtedly overvalued, but who's to say these idiots won't just push up the price by another $3k and wipe out your investment? You cannot predict future price movements, crypto is gambling, if anyone made money out of it it was just luck.
>>
>>37703206
no. Just remember to look at the 24hr highs and lows and buy low, sell high. But always buy back in at the end of the day in case it moons for real.
>>
>>37703210
It's not luck. It's an investment.
>>
>>37703272
an investment in what? Give me one good reason why a bitcoin should be valued at more than $3000
>>
>>37703310
Its going to defeat the dollar and become the world main currency. No need for other currencies between nations.
>>
>>37703340
>want to transfer money from my wallet to a friend's
>pay $5 transaction fee
yeah great currency you got there
>>
>>37703387
Will those fees go down once it goes mainstream?
Nobody is going to pay huge fees just for transfers.
>>
>>37700828
Its a trading market atm not an investing market. If you dont know how to trade or dont have the motivation to learn then dont come in yet, wait for the bubble to pop and for it to crash down to 1k to $800 US.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.