[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all about your dreams.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1490141167862.jpg (109KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490141167862.jpg
109KB, 1200x675px
Tell me all about your dreams.
>>
I dream almost every night, and they usually involve my gf and then something happening that makes me sad. Recently though, I've been trying to lucid dream to hug a friend who passed away. So every night I wake up after 6 hours, stay up 30 minutes, and then fall asleep again as well as having an alarm set every 15 minutes so I do a reality check. I miss my friend, and saw him in a dream once, but then i woke up because I was excited that I had the chance to finally hug him.
>>
>>37700304
Non normie dreams only. Thanks
>>
interesting image, what is it?
>>
>>37700188
most recently I was walking through the neighbourhood I grew up in with all of my childhood friends, like every single one and then one of them got hit in the face by a kid with a snowball, I think there was also a midget involved at some point.

>>37700304
try using the finger method (you tap your index and middle finger on your mattress one at a time very lightly until you fall asleep) or some sort of lucid dreaming root, I highly recommend silene capensis, it's probably legal in your country and you can just get it off ebay.
>>
>>37700372

What did the midget do?

>>37700346

dunno, but they look like a robot:

buyminteu.tumblr.com
>>
>>37700504
I think he tried to start a fight with one of my friends, he was also very loud and kept yelling at people down the street, talking about it to this extent has also helped me remember that we were stealing something but I cant remember what.

Another interesting one is I was leaving a dinner party hosted by some friends from the city I was born in and on my way home I saw a crashed car and realised that I had somehow transitioned into a Jurassic park esque apocalypse, I was chased by dinosaurs until I reached an area which resembled the beach with the Ferris wheel in gta 5/san andreas, I then got up to a roof and saw a zombie outbreak had happened and then I looked up into the air and a blimp blew up, I woke up before it hit the ground though.

Coincidentally, the dream after that was about me commandeering a war blimp and taking on flying monsters like dragons or something.

The antidepressants I'm on have helped with how vivid my dreams are and I find it I do them for a couple of days and then go off them my dreams are even more vivid.
>>
>>37700664
do you prefer dreams or real life?
>>
>>37700687
Dreams by far, I'm big on escapism, I'm really into lucid dreaming, CYOA and anything that will make me forget reality really.

It can be disappointing sometimes though when you wake up from a really vivid, amazing dream only to find you are still you, laying in your bed and you have to face another day, I find this happens especially when in the dream I have a gf or someone who cares about me.

thank you for engaging my autism anon
>>
>>37700723
thanks for telling us

oregano
>>
>>37700188
I want fucked up dreams, any advice?

No drugs suggestions (I don't have the money 4 them)
>>
Once I had a dream that megumin was my gf.
>>
Huh what dreams?
>>
File: DE4.jpg (96KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
DE4.jpg
96KB, 720x960px
>>37700188
She is my dream.
I see her, feel, hear her but i will never be with her
>>
>>37700825
Eat peanut butter before bed
>>
I have a recurring dream where I'm at my friend's house, and I piss in their sink. They notice me pissing in their sink midway through and they get angry at me. It's a different friend every time.

There was one variation. In one of my dreams, I was giving my friend a ride to elementary school every morning. It doesn't make sense, because I've been graduated from high school for a year now. Even if I was in elementary school, how would I be old enough to drive there? Anyways. I would every morning piss into the back seat. I thought he didn't notice me doing it every morning. One morning he looked me in the eye while I pissed. I was worried he would tell everyone I knew. They would call me a freak. My life and reputation will be ruined forever. Then I woke up.
>>
File: 1496916029303.jpg (82KB, 712x717px) Image search: [Google]
1496916029303.jpg
82KB, 712x717px
I had a strange dream the other night where I fucked my mom, except my "mom" looked nothing like my mom.
Anyway I stopped halfway through because I realized that the titty I was looking tasted suspiciously like fabric and not flesh.
>>
>>37700188
my dreams have lately been about my ex and the best times of my life I've had with her
my dreams most of the time are about things that I can't control and I know I'm asleep but I can't wake up, most of the time about violence and death
I hate sleeping, anon
>>
>>37700188
femanon here
my dream is for r9k to accept that fact that women can and are robots
like myself. im a robot. I sit in my room all day playing video games and drinking beer and ignoring the freinds i still have from high school
>>
>>37702939
I understand that women can be robots too, but most robots hate women who identify them self as a woman because it attracts orbiters and is toxic to the board
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (15KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
15KB, 224x224px
>sitting in a crowded area
>oneitis and friend of mine announce how much they love eachother
>the embrace and kiss as everyone starts clapping
>close my eyes and start clapping out of pressure
>feel myself crying as I drift into the void.
>>
I had a dream last night that I saw my ex on the street. I did the cliche "anonette? H-hey!", she asked how I've been and I rattled off all my worries and problems lately. She gave me a gentle kiss, told me everything was going to be alright and to keep my head up. She told me she had to go. I hugged her tight, asked her to stay a little longer and then my alarm went off.

Just kill me senpai
>>
>>37702939
i wish you didn't ghost me on discord
>>
>>37700188
I lately often have dreams about a monster that is called "the ghost" in my dreams, it looks nothing like a ghost and usually it only appears in the end of the dream, we are usualy a scientist squad and many of us die because of toxic gas before we even see traces of the ghost.
>>
my dreams are always very ordinary, nothing weird or stressful happens usually.

this is annoying, because it makes me mistake memories of dreams for memories of reality, and i fuck things up.
>>
As in bed time dreams or my dreams for live?

Because the last bed time dream I had was i was in the shops and found a Lego set, that was action man themed. It was a small box, maybe 8 inches by 6 inches? You know the ones? Anyway it was camo and I don't remember much else.

I googled it when I woke up and was very sad to find its not real.

How the fuck did I think of it? I haven't thought about action man in YEARS, perhaps a decade? And it's been at least a few for Lego.

As for life dreams, I want to get into cyber security. I have been interested in that realm for years, and then all of a sudden SOCs started opening, Mr Robot came out and Cisco started new cyber certificates.

The time is def now, as the signs are all there to keep me motivated....but studying is hard and I just end up closing the book and shitposting here, refreshing that 25+ thread because it's the only safe space for people like me who are older and out of touch. I promise myself every night I'll be better tomorrow, like I did last night after eating two trays of cookies, and like I'll do tonight after eating an entire block of Oreo chocolate.

Anyway, dreams.

When I was 22 I dreamt that in 5 years I'd have "made it"; be a millionaire and live out all my fantasies.

I'm there now and I can't even be hopeful the way I was when I was younger. I genuinely believe the future was going to be everything I imagined. I don't have the willpower to pretend anymore that the NEXT 5 years will be any different.
>>
>>37701329
Is there something wrong with your dick? Maybe your subconcious wants you to see dr

>>37702678
Titties do feel like floppy pillows

>>37702922
Haha faggot

>>37702939
Haha faggot

>>37703018
Pls get a new oneitits before you go mad

>>37703096
WHAT THE FUCK. Nigger....I've had the exact same dream. Fuck, it'd probably be three years ago now. I used to record all my dreams in a dream diary, and I was reading it recently and this one stuck out to me. Jesus Christ dude what the hell.

>>37703120
Write a short story.

>>37703123
Yeah I feel that sometimes too. What did help, was keeping a dream diary. That way I could easily distinguish between what was real and what wasn't. And it made my dreams crazier for some reason.
>>
>>37701282
Is there a specific amount needed?
>>
when I was but a wee lad, I dreamed about going to kindergarden, but I was followed by an old lady on a goat that wanted to suck my brain out with the goat's udders.

another recent one, I dreamed that my country was invaded by nazis. I remember running through a ruined city during the winter, only for the dream to end when some commander looking dude tied my hands and was about to shoot me in the back of the head. I woke up really confused that morning.
>>
>live in daydream world all day
>lucid dream all night
I'd go into more detail but people generally don't care to hear my fantasies. No big surprises there
>>
Kobresia. I have very erratic dreams. They feel like flickering Atlantis, the limited time only dopamine remote changing the TV stations underwater in a shark's belly since 1949. To put them into words is something I couldn't do without misrepresenting their nature. They are understood in a certain sense I'd assume, but there is the possibility that I simply wing it like a drunkard and accept the dream world's nature the same way someone with dementia rides the wave all the way down to the bottom. Ride or die, you old leathery fuck moose. I wish to believe they hold some sort of meaning or they are an inside out alternate reality, or that all human brains are interconnected by their very roots to the hideous seed of the subconscious tree, but they could also just be a state of altered perception groomed by space-time to make us perceive them as more interesting or important than they actually are, a tag team effort by the brain along with the vague fleeting aftertaste of the initial dive through the deep sea Atlantis. I wish to believe they are important despite my feeble attempts to communicate them through human language leading me to believe that they are simply delusions of grandeur and goose pimples on the mole man's buttocks. I had a dream the other day that I got sucked up through the toilet by the mind-reading shit monster and while traversing the sewers I came across a tiny little alien man. He had a glass bulb that he filled with sewage and he hauled it on his back to his little place he called a home. It was a small room built into the wall of the sewer, like a tiny little garage. He had tons of sewage bulbs and potted plants. There was a picture of my dad on his wall and he was carefully placing his little shit bulb down onto the shelf. When he realized I was watching him he turned around, covered his penis and let out a shrill scream. I then realized my dick was hanging out fully engorged ready to skateboard and woke up confused.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (177KB, 1600x780px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
177KB, 1600x780px
>Arnold Schwarzenegger is driving a car while rehearsing a play and I'm sitting in the back.
wtf are my dreams
>>
>>37700188
>it was raining and flooding
>I was outside of an old apartment building I used to live
>I came across a tranny I used to be friends with that I met off here
>when I got a good look at her face she looked really old and ugly
>I was kinda shocked
>suddenly realized that I was old too
>I looked at her again and I could see her whole face now and part of it was rotting
>it somehow dawned on me that we were both dead and this the land of the dead
>I felt something wrong
>snake were biting me and I was bleeding from my arms and legs
>kept trying to take them off but they kept attacking
>I woke up
Don't know why I had it or what it means but whatever.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.