[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neet feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: DDC.png (349KB, 510x506px) Image search: [Google]
DDC.png
349KB, 510x506px
Itt post neet feels.
>>
That feel when I shit in my closet because I didn't want to get out of the room. Then I had to clean my closet because of the stench and now my shit is gay.
>>
>>37700164
Forgot to green text that anon.
>>
>>37700238
Krautchan was my home board when greentexting that feel was a bannable offence. It runs to deep for me to green text it or, even worse, post 'twf'.
>>
>tfw haven't gone outside by myself in almost 2 years
>>
>>37700258
Aawh I see makes sense.
>>
>>37700281
Why is that anon?? And do you go outside with anybody you know??.
>>
>>37700307
Social anxiety. Only with my family
>>
>tfw after 9 years of NEET life I leave home for the first time for 6 weeks
>tfw finally experience life
>tfw come back home and have nobody to share experiences with because no friends
>tfw can't get a job to pay for more trips away
>tfw slide back into the NEET life I've grown so accustomed to
>>
File: 1468539860769-r9k.jpg (32KB, 637x544px) Image search: [Google]
1468539860769-r9k.jpg
32KB, 637x544px
>tfw no gf
>tfw no interests
>tfw no direction in life
I regret falling for the NEET meme so fucking much
>>
>>37700623
I don't blame you for feeling that way anon.
>>
>>37700623
I'm in that boat with you buddy
>>
>tfw can't support a hikki neet weeb gf
>>
>>37700586
That fucking sucks anon I'm in a similar situation as you.
>>
>>37700925
Trying to recapture those experiences is really the only thing keeping me going. At least it's some kind of direction.
>>
>don't go outside except nightwalks
>don't communicate with other humans whatsoever except my dad
>live in the ghetto surrounded by hundreds of scum
>losing my mind at an alarming pace
>spend all my time talking to myself, brain works like a self-aware truman show
>commentate everything i do on a loop with no exit or point
>past year i have recorded almost everything i do while commentating it then deleting it, everything from taking a shower to drinking water, everything
>started doing this without being aware of it i think because my brain needed an object or a vessel to speak to, don't like it but it keeps happening because i need constant stimuli to distract me from my suicidal thoughts
>tried eating a bowl of cereal earlier and when the camera died i nearly started crying
>there is a man that lives in my brain that visits me and if i count down from ten a rift in time space will open allowing him to take physical form in my room
>know that it can't be true and a lot of stuff i do can't be true but i always believe it and i can't stop it, parents beat fear of supernatural into me as a child
>spend every second of my existence in a constant state of stress, desperately want to be free from thought but cannot even read a sentence without losing focus and falling into despair
>too broken to ever return to a normal life
>brain is paralyzed in a state of "death" since childhood, raised by schizophrenics
>don't even meet basic human needs, full-blown special needs type shit
>all i think about all day and night for years on end is suicide although i know it's out of my reach
>recently went on a nightwalk and forgot i was outside and paced back and forth for an hour straight talking to the camera
>looked up and saw a man staring at me from across the street
>ran into the bushes and hid until he left and then ran home
>like laying down in the middle of the road at 3am when nobody is around, especially when it rains

am i lonely or do i have mental problems?
>>
File: 1494165062955.gif (536KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
1494165062955.gif
536KB, 480x348px
>that feel when I made almost $700.000 dollars on bitcoins
>fat and virgin anyways
>spending GBP on cocaine, junkfood and video games
>no friends
>no family
>browsing 4chan all day
>unironically comtemplating suicide
>>
>>37701070
idk but you should post your videos, or at least the audio to youtube, so I can watch it
>>
>>37701086
Iktfb I pretty much did this as well.
>>
>>37701070
>am i lonely or do i have mental problems
Definitely the latter. But the lying in the road at 3am sounds interesting as fuck. What originally gave you the idea to do it?
>>
File: 1271057693576.jpg (25KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1271057693576.jpg
25KB, 493x402px
>on medical leave at first job
>second job has low pay due to part time hours and poor tips
>being on medical leave for over a month is taking its financial toll
>only have $50 in my bank account after filling gas tank
>today is my day off
>bills will be due soon

Fuck my life; I'm glad I'll be able to return to my other job in two weeks.

I didn't have this much responsibility when I was 20, so being unemployed was enjoyable! Now I'm almost 28 and I have debt and a loan to pay off, not to mention paying for phone service.

Wish I had a time machine.
>>
How do I become a neet? I already basically feel all these things. Might as well get paid for it.
>>
>>37701269
Do you have any physical disabilities that qualifies you for a disability check?
>>
>>37701305
Not him but i have autism does that count anon??.
>>
>>37701305
I have autism. Is there a way for me to cripple myself without doing TOO much damage? I'm actually a decent actor. I could probably fake a severe mental illness.
>>
>>37701333
>>37701361
Break a leg and call social security services.
>>
>>37701390
Can you think of any ways for me to break my leg?
>>
>taking the bus

Of course I get some nigger driver that drives erratically, desu.
>>
>>37701400
Trains are a good start.
>>
>>37701418
That'd fucking shreddit. All of you NEETS tell me how you became one so I can get a feel for it. How much money do you get??
>>
>>37701434
I'm a wagecuck.

I haven't been a full time neet since 2008.
>>
>>37701135
Is there people that would watch videos without a message or reason? The problem I have is that when I know other people will see it I unconsciously start acting more coherent and it doesn't feel genuine, so I've always deleted it all.
>>37701147
I had a dream where I woke up in my bed and it was raining outside. I knew I had to go out there and I put on a hazmat suit, grabbed my camera and went outside. I walked until the road phased into different dimensions recording it all and wound up in some strange seaside town that looked like an old painting. The cars were still freshly abandoned in the road and there wasn't a single bird flying through the sky. All humans spirited away, empty, the only possible clue left behind being the rain, as if it had a connection with this event. After walking across the dream through endless impossibilities I decided what I had captured would bring about human instrumentality and it was too risky to go any further so I decided to take the camera back to earth and woke up to reality. I was in bed still, it was pitch black and it was raining. I went outside and got out on the road. Nobody there, abandoned, just like the dream. When it rains even this place can be beautiful. When the people disappear I feel more connected to the outside world, whether it be the sky, the weather, the stars, the ground or the abandoned man-made structures. That feeling of peace I felt in that moment made the idea of laying down in the middle of the road at 3am the most natural thing in the universe. It was new years the first time I did it. An arsonist had lit our complex on fire. I didn't realize at first since I had just woken up from the dream. I watched and recorded it in silence while it burned in the night while the firefighters fought it back with giant hoses as the sirens blared Meanwhile, fireworks were going off in the sky at the same time. Now whenever I go out I always lay down in the middle of the road to connect with this place.
>>
Tfw you clean you room and sort yourself out and feel like you have some energy.
But you don't know what to do with it. At best you could go to the cafe and skulk in the corner reading.
Who else /nowwhat/?
>>
>>37701467
I can never completely clean my room unless clothes are all over the floor, in which I'll do laundry.

My desk is full of shit I hardly bother with, but I never do anything about them.
>>
>>37700070
>tfw did nothing all day again
>waiting for evening to bfbc2 servers to fill up
it's the same day everyday
>>
File: 1460813403210.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460813403210.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>37700070
>tfw i want to talk with you guys but to lazy to write about my neetproblems
>>
>>37701086
>>37701138
Guys, why are you both contemplating suicide now?
>that feel when I made almost $700.000 dollars on bitcoins
So, richer than the average normie, it's cool
>fat and virgin anyways
Try to get fit or at least not fat, it worked for me, so could work for everyone
>spending GBP on cocaine, junkfood and video games
Avoid junkfood, or limit it at once a month, it's delicious but really destructive. Probably cocaine is healthier than junkfood, if you don't do it every day. Vidya are always fun and relaxing, if you're into it
>no friends
Who needs it? People just "play" as friends only if they are interested in something you have, and this is really sad.
>no family
Don't lose your hopes, maybe in the future you can create yours
>browsing 4chan all day
If you can afford it, why not? You are the only one who can manage your freetime according to your needs
>unironically comtemplating suicide
Don't do it anon, life can be fun, still a bitch but with some nice moments sometimes

Good luck, anons
>>
>>37700070
Getting fat, gotta stop eatin but theres food from yesterday and ice cream.
>>
>>37701457
Can I please get in contact with you?
>>
how long have you guys been neet?
>>
>>37701733
>Neet
>Problems

No such thing.
>>
>>37703124
What for exactly? If you don't mind me asking
>>
File: 500kb.jpg (703KB, 1872x1404px) Image search: [Google]
500kb.jpg
703KB, 1872x1404px
tfw dump all my piss bottles through my window and now the whole garden smells like rotten cock and everyone knows it was me
>>
>>37700070
femanon here
not having more money for beer
>>
>>37703175
I am just a guy who is really interested in dreams and visions/hallucinations etc, and I just wanted to find out more about yours, if you'd be interested
>>
>>37703212
Oh I see. That could be interesting. I could probably do it but I'm not sure what means you wish to contact me through.
>>
>>37703249
You can email me at [email protected] if that works
>>
>>37700070
Here's a NEET feel:
>tfw no money to be a man and fulfill one of the necessary conditions to start a family even though it's about damn time

Don't become NEETs or do drugs or other forms of escapism underage fags.
>>
been NEET for 3 years now but have self-learned a lot last few months and am looking for entry jobs currently, I might be getting out after all

for most people it might look like I was doing nothing those 3 years but honestly they were full of self-reflection and more or less lead me to a full deconstruction of my personality, which was in a pretty horrible shape after years of abusive childhood

if it wasn't for these 3 years. for my breakdown and depression I would probably have became as miserable as my parents but now I'm a different person, its almost unprecedented how we have nothing in common, their thought patterns have become to me

I am thankful for those three years as they allowed to me escape a hole dug up for me by my parents, who also came from abusive, unhappy families but somehow never showed an ounce of self-reflection. I broke the circle and can move forward now.
>>
>>37703413
what did you self learn
>>
>>37701733
Eh, start with the bigger ones and go from there.
>>
>>37701434
I waged it out for a long time, saving my cash to invest. Now I'm getting about 7k per month in investment NEET bux.

Extremely comfy
>>
>>37700623
You don't fall for the NEET "meme" the NEET life chooses you.
>>
File: 1457690413966.png (209KB, 398x377px) Image search: [Google]
1457690413966.png
209KB, 398x377px
>made a plan to give up and start planning for suicide at jan 1 if i hadnt gotten my shit together before my next bday
>next bday is in 20 day (4th of july)
wew looks like its over lads
>>
>>37701070
>don't communicate with other humans whatsoever except my dad
>losing my mind at an alarming pace
>spend all my time talking to myself

I've always known this subconsciously but this is the first time I've seen it be written externally. Its a depressing thought but I can say with confidence that I've spoken less than a 1000 words in 2017.
>>
>>37701086
700k? Nice!

Maybe devote your time to a cause like helping people with your cash

Or you could fund a robot mansion with it, no females or normies allowed
>>
>>37701070
You sound very mentally ill, although incredibly interesting
>>
>>37705077
it's time to go ghost!
>>
File: 1497371226863.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497371226863.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>37700440
Anon, what are you waiting for?

Do you believe that it will go away just because you are waiting?

Go outside, It doesn't matters if you have nothing to do, do fucking something. Otherwise you will be here for the rest of your life complaining. First go outside, walk down the street, if you feel like it, keep going, or go back home.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>tfw no bf with understandable accent to play MMO's with all day and sleep on skype/discord
>>
>>37701361
>>I have autism.
>>I could probably fake a severe mental illness.

Real autism is a severe mental illness.
>>
>>37705461
theres no mmo worth playing right now
>>
>>37703176
Old piss bottle smell is really the worst
>>
>>37705558
i play Runescape 3 and WoW
i sometimes dabble in League and Tera

i just want a neet with an understandable accent to hang out with me all day even if it's watching animu/movies etc.. i miss having someone around (and be 420 friendly i guess?)
>>
>>37700070
>tfw I've been inside so long my other languages besides English have deteriorated to the point of forgetting basic words.
>>
>be me 24 yo born and raised in muslim country. but a paper muslim myself
>was living with my idiot bitch gf for 2.5 years.
>she was my first and i was hers
>bitch cheats me with some nerd guy
>get depressed. turn into a neet
>find /fit/
>4 years only go outside to gym. turn into a beast.
>even tho i acquired aesthetics no one wants me.
> 2 months ago meet some asian qt
>she loves me so much and willing to throw everything for me.
>love her too
>plan marriage and stuff on the back of my head. she wants to marry me too
>learn she is not a virgin. got furious and confused.
>tell her dont want to marry a nonvirgin. she is sad but understands.
>discuss things. she wants me to think carefully and gives me time how long it may be
>never knew having this issues.
help me guys. only thing i can see when i look at her now is how they fucked her. cant focus anything else. my life energy is depleted. everything was going so well. i thought i found my wife.
>>
File: 1450497199370.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450497199370.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>37700623
>>37700164
>>37700586
>>37701733

b-but w-wagies btfo right?
>>
>>37705777
i never got into runescape but probably would play wow if it wasnt so expensive. now i only play hots.
>>
>>37706384
jesus christ just marry her you fucking clown. You will spend the rest of your life alone
>>
File: 1419169679674.png (229KB, 796x858px) Image search: [Google]
1419169679674.png
229KB, 796x858px
>>37700070
>highlight of the week is going out to buy food at 6am
>>
>>37700623
You would have had none of those things if you had gotten a job either.
>>
File: 1476090257780.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1476090257780.gif
563KB, 374x354px
>>37706746
mine is at 7am as thats when the supermarket 2 minutes from mine opens, and no one will be there
>tfw I get to go in 1 hour 40
>tfw kinda excited to eat a decentish meal for the first time this week (and probably last time this week too)
>>
File: dUHQHjKo.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dUHQHjKo.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>Was working
>Now realise nothing fucking matters as I now want to live just for pleasure

I know this is makes me a coward, but I don't wanna live for anyone else but me anymore. I bought everything I need anyway. I know I'll eventually become homeless but that's when I'll prob kill myself.
>>
File: 59715da7ef1fd070207dac31bac2ba91.jpg (327KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59715da7ef1fd070207dac31bac2ba91.jpg
327KB, 750x1000px
>>37705777
Give me your steam boy.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.