[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

big anon here again did water aerobics today. still planning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (72KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
72KB, 528x960px
big anon here again

did water aerobics today. still planning on getting the gastric sleeve surgery though

any othe big anons here?
>>
lookin good baby
>>
>>37699840
kys, its faster
>>
File: 1369274849698.jpg (66KB, 310x419px) Image search: [Google]
1369274849698.jpg
66KB, 310x419px
>>37699840

Not really big here but keep up the good work anon-kun. Try having fun exercising so you don't drop out.
>>
Try fasting. Shrinks your stomach and isn't an invasive medical procedure that costs thousands of dollars.

I don't mean fasting to lose weight btw, I mean just a week or so of not eating. Even just eating very little or limiting your meals to only vegetables for a month will help immensely in changing your appetite. This is coming from someone who has lost 40 kilos after being obese their entire life (due to an eating addiction). If you restrict your diet for a long time you'll end up being able to discern actual hunger from the emotional urge to binge, and on top of that, feel a lot fuller after eating/during meals. Also helps you become aware of the emotional triggers you might have towards eating (feeling bored, sad, etc) and start working on breaking those habits by using alternatives (drinking tea, talking to a friend, going out for a jog).

As someone who's been obese I still deal with a huge problem of eyes bigger than stomach, make sure whenever you eat you make a normal sized portion, or even a little less than normal and STOP once your full.

Protip: If you'd turn down a salad or an apple you're probably not actually hungry. Keep the exercise up, focus on the benefits on your mood, mental health and energy levels rather than just weight loss. Also always make sure to exercise extra hard on days you binge, it's just damage control that way. When losing the weight from restricting you do need to focus more on strength training, since you will also be losing what little muscle you have. This will lower your metabolism and you need to build it back up again or you do risk gaining weight in the future.
>>
>>37699840
you're not 'big', you're fat and you need to own up to that fact.
>>
You look great! Keep up the good work! Dieting and excercise, dont be discouraged! You got it!
>>
>instead of taking care of my body I'll pay thousands for a surgery so I can continue my lazy life style
Worse than a neet.
>>
>>37699840
I've gained 20lbs this year due to drinking. I'm like 270 now.

No way I'd be brave enough to get in a pool
>>
>>37700446
>You look great! Keep up the good work!
Don't delude yourself. You need to drop like 100 pounds.
>>
>>37700447
Nothing is worse than a NEET
>>
>>37700605
Being fat is.
>>
450 lbs of pure unadulterated human success here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.