[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normies and their weirdness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: arcade-fire-reflektor.jpg (47KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
arcade-fire-reflektor.jpg
47KB, 425x425px
Is anything as strange as a normal person?
Is anyone as cruel as a normal person?
Waiting after school for you
They want to know if you
If you're normal too
Well, are you?
Are you?
I'm so confused, am I a normal person?
You know, I can't tell if I'm a normal person, it's true
I think I'm cool enough, but am I cruel enough?
Am I cruel enough, for you?
Girl break you down
Till everything is normal now, I know
And they will break down
They take their tea at two
All the normal people, they do
They burn the jungle down
While they were sleeping, it grew
You dream in English now
In proper English, look how
You're just the same as me
It's through
And they will break you down

When they get excited, they try to hide it
Look at those normies go
>>
File: 1497054463892.jpg (49KB, 451x558px) Image search: [Google]
1497054463892.jpg
49KB, 451x558px
what led to the normies being so fucked?

Really being normal should be a good thing

but it definitely isn't right now. normies are """successful""" but they are always completely depressed inside and shit. They don't have their shit together more than we do they just fit into the normie lifestyle. I suppose they ignore the deeper feelings in order to remain ignorantly in pleasure.
>>
File: nice drink.gif (33KB, 302x209px) Image search: [Google]
nice drink.gif
33KB, 302x209px
Tea is the true patrician's drink. Water is for normies. Filthy sports loving normies and their "water bottles" and "water fountains". I personally haven't had water since 2009.
>>
Normies love Arcade Fire; in fact, Arcade Fire are normies.
>>
>>37699555
>When they get excited, they try to hide it
This is the most annoying thing
I understand the social necessities behind curtailing anger and things like that, but sadness and joy aren't dangerous even when expressed to their fullest so why do people have to hedge people who express those emotions out?
>>
File: 1483344643561.png (53KB, 132x154px) Image search: [Google]
1483344643561.png
53KB, 132x154px
>>37699657
tea is fucking disgusting water or nothing lad
>>
Normies suck balls. That being said, this board's definition of a normie are incredibly wide and inaccurate IMO
>>
>>37700261
ew I bet you watch the superbowl
>>
File: 15237342.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
15237342.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>37699783
Normies are the ones who overreact to meaningless bs, like their favorite chararacter from a shit tier TV show getting his skull smashed with a baseball bat.

Normal people in the 60s still had some manners when the good old english style cold-bloodedness was still hip.
>>
i realized normal people were strange when i was in a psychology classroom of like 100 plus students and the teacher said "so who hear has urinated in public" and like 30 people raised their hands like they were proud of the fact.
>>
>>37700851
only 30 people raised their hand?
has everyone NOT pissed in public. I thought almost everyone has pissed in public. At least all dudes. I know a lot of girls who have as well in a pinch.
>>
>>37700873

i am sure the others did too but just didn't want to admit it. well it is really weird to me.
>>
>>37700873
pyschology is like a freshman course, i'd imagine not a lot of sheltered 18-19year olds have much life experience like being far enough away from a toilet to need to pee outside
>>
>>37700889
every guy i know has pissed on the street before
>>
>>37700890
I'm honestly baffled. By the age of 18 every male human I knew had pissed behind a bush or in an alley or some shit like that.

Have men in this thread NOT pissed outside?
>>
>>37700890

i am 30. it was a few years ago though. i guess when you don't leave the house except to go to school you don't have to do that. well, i count people who leave the house so far as normal people. most people here are normal i guess.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.