[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>circumcised at birth in the early 1990s because of retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: just.jpg (82KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
82KB, 374x363px
>circumcised at birth in the early 1990s because of retarded Christcucks in the 1920s thinking it would stop masturbation and sinful behavior and making it into a quote unquote legitimate medical procedure
>have jacked off at least 3 times a day every day for the last 13 years
So what was the fucking point?
>>
so your roastie mother wouldn't have to deal with ewww gross smegma!!! (even though that's not even a problem since the foreskin is still stuck to the glands until puberty)
>>
>>37699134
To be fair, I've been doing restoration for about 18 months now and I've been masturbating more lately due to it not being painful anymore. I used to be capped at two faps a day before the friction burns became unbearable but now I can do it as much as I want. You probably just didn't get cut very tightly.
>>
>Parents were hardcore Christians in 1996
>Still didn't get circumcised

how this make you feel?
>>
>>37699789
Not OP, but I am circumcised and it doesn't piss me off that you aren't cut. I'm happy for you man. I wouldn't wish this on any other person. I hope someday the practice stops completely, even if it makes me more of a pariah than I already am.
>>
>>37699134
>So what was the fucking point?
To keep the goyim in line.
>>
>>37699763
>friction burns

you must be retarded or something no reason that should of been happening
>>
Its a barbaric procedure, only accepted cause its a part of the Jew religion and in the west we are slaves to the Jew
>>
>>37699789
Same situation here. Uncut with hardcore catholics super against hedonism.

OP your parents fell for the jew meme
>>
>>37699979
It wasn't my technique, my penis skin had no slackness to it whatsoever and my glans was numb to the touch. It took a great deal of stimulation (jacking off usually took over an hour) to finally cum and no matter how much lube I used I was bound to be red and sore afterwards.
>>
>>37699979
there's different degree of amputation-damage.
when you got slack/movable skin with an erection, consider yourself the one-eyed among the blind.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.