[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to interact with female co-worker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>have to interact with female co-worker
>>
>>37698111
Rule 1: Don't Overthink things while you talk.
>>
>>37698855
> Dont overthink while you talk...

If you are smart this is literally impossible.
>>
>>37698892
Smart people don't waste their energy on petty shit like talking to 6/10 co workers
>>
>>37698928
For your information this woman is an uninhibited
beautiful thing that has sex based on her love of
dingalings and not a low self-esteem. And I base
this on absolutely nothing
>>
>>37698928
Wrong xD
I do it all the time
>>
>>37698111
Speak as little as you can, Anon. Keep it work related when you DO speak. Don't make too much eye contact. Be bland as fuck.
>>
>>37698946
Then just be yourself then. Don't open yourself up until the time is right (Merely 6 weeks)

Start slow, if things happen things happen, apologize when needed but don't be too much of a fag that you can hardly interact with someone so beautiful, your insecurities will only hurt you in the end
>>
>>37698928
Of course they do...
Smart people want to get late too you know?
Have you noticed that the stupid guys always get all the pussy while guys that actually have something in their skulls struggle to have a girl...

This is the really my friend women like stupid men that's it
>>
File: 1465681084219.jpg (27KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1465681084219.jpg
27KB, 303x303px
Whatever>>37699017
I gave up having relationships as a primary goal a long time ago, much better shit in life i can be doing career wise and that's mentally healthy
>>
>>37699017
>layete
Amon pleasth
>>
tfw boning female coworker
>>
File: 1489822055508.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1489822055508.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>37698111
Iktf.
>tfw female co-worker is a 10/10 model-tier QT
>>
>>37699058
I forgot to say that English is not my mother tongue, I suppose I made a mistake in my post.
I'm sorry.
>>
File: le neurotypical man.png (7KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
le neurotypical man.png
7KB, 264x400px
>accidentally slash my entire forearm at work
>ask secretary for antiseptic
>insists on cleaning it for me
>the entire time I was just staring at the wall ignoring her attempted small talk
>>
>>37699084
Mr Normie, please leave
>>
>>37698111
>have to collect all the trash at the place I work
>dozens of little trash cans scattered about, have to walk past everyone to get them all
>pack them into a huge can that I wheel around
>have to smash it down occasionally to fit more in so that I don't have to make several trips to the dumpster
>do this near a female co-worker one day
>"It's a Hermione trash can!"
>I reply "It's a... what?
>"Hermione trash can! You've seen the Harry Potter movies, right?"
>"well, I read the books when I was younger. I don't see what Hermione has to do with trash cans though"
>"the way you fit more trash into that can is just like Hermione's endless bag!"
"ahm... right, I suppose so"
>walk away while she continues to look right at me with a stupid smile on her face
What am I supposed to do when people make stupid quips like this? It's annoying and stresses me out. I can't handle small talk and I don't know how to properly respond in a way that doesn't seem cold.
>>
>>37699332
>Boss makes shitty overused normie jokes
>When me and coworkers make a funny joke, he claims we are not funny
>>
File: j1.png (1MB, 1000x672px) Image search: [Google]
j1.png
1MB, 1000x672px
>cute coworker
>has fairly bad acne and scars
>can tell she has somewhat low self esteem but tries to not let it affect her
>notice a few days ago that she actually has fairly bad cutting scars on her left arm
>attracted to her more than ever now
Her past boyfriend was apparently an uggo which means I have at least a chance. I just don't know how to 1) clearly display my desire for her 2) actually communicate non-autistically to women whom I find attractive and 3) be interesting

Why is this so hard? I'm just so tired of the loneliness.
>>
>>37698111
>Have to interact with french fry

You have it easy anon...
>>
File: dating tips.jpg (2MB, 1507x1660px) Image search: [Google]
dating tips.jpg
2MB, 1507x1660px
>>37699798
This is all of the data I have on the subject of dating girls. I wish you the best of luck anon, she sounds like a qt.
>>
>>37699877
Thank you anon. Ganbaru!
>>
>>37698966

This.

The one lesson i always seem to fuck up at.
>>
>>37699668
J E A L O U S B O S S
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.