[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R/incels had a Meetup. Not surprised it's mostly beta wite bois

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: wyordqcscf3z.jpg (180KB, 1242x1387px) Image search: [Google]
wyordqcscf3z.jpg
180KB, 1242x1387px
R/incels had a Meetup. Not surprised it's mostly beta wite bois
>>
It clearly says it's from the r/cringeanarchy meetup. If you weren't so fucking lazy it would've taken a few seconds in MSpaint to doctor it.
>>
>>37698013

>all those chads

Wtf
>>
>>37698013
Well... Never going ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.... etc. to fucking idiot reddit again. Jesus. GOD
A;LSDKJF;AKLSDFJ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>37698051
isn't it an incel redditor posting the photo calling it cringe
>>
>>37698240
Really cringe worthy though, the caption might as well be "I like to sit on the computer and make fun of other people constantly" it's like the only purpose of that subreddit.
>>
>>37698013
T>>37698013
hey look exactly like reddit. Fucking hell just look at their faces LOL jesus...
>>
>>37698288
Like you incel fucks look any better.
>>
>>37698240
litteraly none of them look like chad
they look like normalfag leftists cuckolds
>>
wearing that shirt should get their mancard taken away
>>
Since there is a reddit there im out of the loop about it, whatever happened to that thread that blew up about the dad who ruined his sons life because his step sister falsely accused him of having sex with her and he got kicked out of college and lost all his friends?
>>
>>37698313
you haven't got a man card if you won't pay the 'iron price' to get it from them
>>
>>37698013
Isnt cringeanarchy the anti-feminist sub? Are they all being ironic or is the poster making fun of the sub?
Im confused
Why would you even make me think about this stupid shit
>>
>>37698013
did they make the sub private now?
>>
>>37698388

Yeah, but someone screenshotted it
>>
File: 1470346956948.jpg (94KB, 1440x810px)
1470346956948.jpg
94KB, 1440x810px
>draw fluffy abuse
>idgaf
>someone posts on my work that they came from cringeanarchy just to tell me off
>mfw someone came from a reddit circlejerk, actually tracked my work down to its original source, and told me how cringey I was
>>
>>37698013
whats with the cuck beards
>>
>>37698510
>>draw fluffy abuse
I don't like you. Stop posting.
>>
>>37698559
I will never stop
>>
>>37698510
I unironically wish you death fucking waste of air
>>
>>37698586
look im not going to reeeeee and call you a normie or tell you to get out.
i just don't like you.
you're content is bad, you should feel bad.
you're not funny.
if you think about your own life and self interest you'd know it's in it to just stop posting.
>>
>>37698641
lol rage more fag

>>37698645
thats ok. You are under no obligation to like me, and I am under no obligation to give a shit
>>
>>37698013
Cringe Anarchy is literally /r9k/:the subreddit

This is what you will all turn into in the next 10 years. You will sport a shitty beard and rant against women.
>>
>>37698961
bump since the fluffy cuck is probably gone by now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.