[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was not expecting this to work at all This girl is a legit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0508.png (72KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.png
72KB, 640x1136px
I was not expecting this to work at all

This girl is a legit 9/10

Is it possible she's attracted to autism?
>>
I've told girls "wanna bang" and "wanna be my gf" and they're like sure, then they ghost me or some shit. Don't sing victory.
>>
>>37697637
>OP is actually autistic
K E K
>>
you hit the jackpot
>>
>What_is_sarcasm,flv
>>
>>37698005
The point is that she responded, a 9/10 girl on tinder is probably getting bombarded with messages from ripped thundercocked chads. The fact that OPs autistic comment made her respond means she found him a bit amusing
>>
>>37698358

That doesn't mean anything. A woman can respond to your message out of boredom and still not be flattered by it. Doesn't mean she found OP amusing.
>>
>>37697637
thats what happens when you just b urself
>>
If she knows what shoegaze is and is not morbidly obese, she's a keeper.
>>
>>37697637
tell her if you can watch when she fucks a handsome man
>>
>>37697637
she will drop you as soon as you ask to hang out or Chad messages her
but good on you for getting your heart racing because some stacy acknowledged your existence for a couple minutes
>>
hello pls help how do i meet qt autist boys?? i assume u dont all have tinders like OP but i need friends n life advice
>>
>>37699128
first step: be in SoCal
>>
>>37699128
do you know what shoegaze is? If you do I'll be your autist bf
>>
>>37699128
>i need life advice
good choice going on /r9k/ then!
>>
>>37699142
well ive already failed the first step
>>37699158
i know its a type of music genre and my best friend loves sonic youth n the velvet underground n the pixies and i think theyre all shoegaze so i wouldnt mind starting to get into it more!
>>
> roboto
> tinder

Fuking normie reeee

> tfw ill never receive tinder responses because im a subhuman with cranifacial deformities.
Fml
>>
>>37699128
They're typically the ones that don't make eye contact and get nervous when you're around them so try libraries, forums, gayms, ect.
ps fuck everyone who dislikes lo-fi/spoiler]
>>
>>37699128
Why do you like autist boys? I'm an autist and I've never been shown female interest in my life. Are you sure don't actually want a soft-spoken male model?
>>
I'm cursed /r9k/. I constantly match with cuties on tinder, but always get ghosted after a couple of messages. Sometimes I make it texting, but get ghosted usually mid conversation.

I'm literally the Driver from Drive. 8/10, but then the second I open my mouth, it's like pure, concentrated autism flows out like a dam made out of toothpicks.
>>
Do not be delusional about this OP. If you are consistently charismatic, you have a chance. As it stands you more than likely do not. Don't get burned.
>>
>>37699647
what does being ghosted even mean
>>
>>37699999
I'm only answering cuz quints, but it's basically when someone just completely cuts contact with you, presumably intentionally and without warning.
>>
>>37697637
>shoegaze

Sorry what?
>>
>>37700055
fucking dropped originally
>>
>>37700055
An incredibly retarded genre of music.
>>
File: 1496993194700.jpg (66KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
1496993194700.jpg
66KB, 800x682px
OP just be yourself and you will be swimming in tinder vag
>>
>>37697637
Is there any way to make a completely invisible Facebook just to use Tinder?
>>
>>37700055
A genre of music that nu-males pretend to love, but they really only listen to two albums over and over pretending it's deep because the badly written lyrics are difficult to make out due to overproduction. It's music that cannot be replicated live and is therefore of low artistic value, if it has any at all.
>>
File: 1495390914925.jpg (167KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495390914925.jpg
167KB, 700x1024px
>>37700142
>>37700207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_YCXWSgIOI&list=RDQMuc2upWoYsBQ

First result and it sounds pretty good
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.