[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in quite a mess guys, but to be brief, how do I tell myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492138603976.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492138603976.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
Im in quite a mess guys, but to be brief, how do I tell myself and re train my brain to not make and put sex as the most important and driving force when or if I talk to girls? I feel if that was all irrelevant this miserable existence would be more tame.
>>
Cut off your balls. Without the male sex hormone, no desire for vagina. That being said, you'll find that life worse. Less miserable, but worse. The only real happiness in life is the feeling you get the moment you manage to do something hard. Human biology is a cruel joke, yeah.
>>
>>37697210
wrong question NEXT!
>>
>>37697265
I came here to say this as well. Cut those fuckers off and go full blown monk and reach nirvana
>>
>>37697265
>>37697366
But I want to eventually have sex and marry and all the bullshit, but my direct and straight focused need and desire for sex makes me talk to degenerate and slutty whores, thats my problem
>>
>>37697210
I have the opposite problem. I don't think of any kind of sex at all unless it is mentioned somewhere else. I could only masturbate to clothed 2D girls for fucking years, and only because their cuteness appeals to me. I still have never jacked it to 3D as a 23 year old man. I don't want to stick my dick into anything.
Also, the memes are kind of true. I've had like three female acquaintances over the last ten years and I've only met them through other people. We always drift apart.

It's not tame at all. You constantly feel unwholesome.
>>
>>37697447
Yea, sounds like the same situation but on the other side of the spectrum, same problems different situations
>>
>>37697210
Stop being a virgin trust me it woiks
>>
>>37697443
So fuck degenerate and slutty whores. Hordes of them. Make sure you've tried them all. You'll get it out of your system.
>>
>>37697534
I dont want to though, its a direct conflict with my morals and beliefs. And I feel like ill have to change myself for it, dont think it'll be worthwhile
>>
>>37697592
Your morals and beliefs are retarded, friend. Your biological imperative is literally to stick your dick into as many vaginas as possible, and even though life in modern times isn't quite that onedimensional anymore, you will never really respect and like yourself until you've become a person who could get a vagina, just any random vagina, within four hours of deciding he wants one. And you can't really make that go away with morals and beliefs, it's hard wired into your brain. So turn yourself into a person who is fit, confident and charismatic enough to fuck dumb sluts, then go fuck dumb sluts until your dick is so done you couldn't fuck even another one at gunpoint. Then, you're ready to go out and find the least dumb, least slutty slut and wife her.

Yes, this is going to be hard and it is going to take time, and I know you, you like the rest of us here, had a shitty upbringing that steered you in the opposite direction, fucked with your head and wasted your time. But that's in the past now, so it's meaningless to blame it. Time to get some balls.
>>
File: 1474317422861.jpg (17KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1474317422861.jpg
17KB, 351x351px
>>37697770
Thanks you dude, wise words
>>
File: 1490487517535.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490487517535.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>37697475
>>37697534
>>37697770

Fuck off, roastie temptress. You will NEVER take my virginity. That is reserved for my virgin wife.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.