[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus here. Do you love me? Why or why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

Jesus here. Do you love me? Why or why not?
>>
>>37697064
Sure, you and your message seems pretty based to me. The religion itself has been fucked since the ecumenical councils though and new-world protastants are cum gargling retards
>>
>>37697304
Dude, cum gargling retards has me in stitches!
>>
>>37697064
are you a virging too?
if you are then welcome
>>
>>37697064
Yes, but you've never given me a gf despite my pleading, prick.
>>
>>37697304
There are many who claim to carry my message, but distort it for personal gain.
>>37697368
I'm afraid I am not. I have taken three wives.
>>37697370
She may have already been presented to you and you just didn't realize it. If not, she is on the way. Our Father is happy to give gifts, and woman is the greatest gift ever given to man. You will receive yours if you do not make yourself blind to her.
>>
File: IMG_0094.jpg (388KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.jpg
388KB, 1080x1920px
No, fuck you jesus
>>
>>37697064
>Implying he looked like that.

Jesus was a Jew, and he wasn't descended from Queen Sheba either.
>>
>>37697566
I chose this picture to see who would care. If you can't see past race, you've failed the test.
>>
>>37697552
Your bathroom stall graffiti has offended me to the depths of my soul. It's just too original and witty.
>>
>>37697583
I'm not Christian and your values are not my own. I care about art being used in a truthful manner, and using it to make a prominent figure look like you is not art.
>>
>>37697064
No. I don't love you OR hate you Jesus.
You were just a guy who thought he had it all figured out, and your version of figured out was "I'm the son of god"

Obviously false, most likely, there is no god, and on the off chance there is one, he's a total douche and not the "the loving father" of the Christian myths.

Lots of people have believed themselves to be offspring of deities, or spoken to by deities, spanning all the way back to the dawn of our species.

You just happened to be the one who got lucky enough for his local cult to spread into a worldwide cult.

I'm sure you weren't a bad guy, just another person who thought you and you alone was special.
>>
>>37697064
Yes, I believe Jesus preached messages of peace and unity however man has skewed and tried to manipulate the masses with it.
>>
I think you're pretty cool.

I have some genuine religious feelings around Christmas and Easter and I hope my interest in the community aspect of Christianity evolves into something more.

I like Christianity's emphasis on faith instead of the dogmatic rules that Jews and Muslims are obsessed with.
>>
>>37697566
Jesus probably looked a lot like Saddam.
>>
File: 1410573015940.jpg (13KB, 366x329px) Image search: [Google]
1410573015940.jpg
13KB, 366x329px
I asked for a gf, and I got a Christian super ultra qt, who is not only a virgin, but also has solid values.
Thank you Jesus.
>>
Every day it feels I grow further apart and my soul feels empty as if it wasn't there.
>>
>>37697064
You were likely an insane power driven physcopath that gained popularity from cult followers. You hundreds of years of darkness to Europe and caused the destruction of many cultures. Let's just say I'm not to fond of you.
>>
>>37697064
WE
WUZ
JEEZUZ
>>
>>37697064
Sure, but only if you promise not to send my weed man h. e. double hockey sticks
>>
>>37697064
J-jesus is a nigger
>>
>>37697707
My values are love and forgiveness. I don't care what you think art is or isn't. The son of man is still the son of man, no matter the color of his skin.
>>
>>37697064
I love you, dont care much for your dad though.
>>
>>37698161
You think I received the masses for my own personal gain? Did I rule nations, did I become wealthy? No, I died a painful death. I never ordered war on non believers, I commanded that you love one another.
>>
>>37698651
If you do not live my father, you do not love me. He put me here, and anything that comes from me comes from him.
>>
>>37698582
>The son of man

We all are, anon. It isn't special, and this is a useless distinction which has nothing to do with art. You can't post a painting and then claim not to care about art. An individual is all of his parts, and that includes skin color.
>>
>>37697064
I don't love you because you sit back and watch me suffer in this hellhole.
>>
>>37698031
Where do you see a flaw in my teachings? My father is merciful, but vengeful. If you can't see why mankind needs to be punished, you cannot see your own flaws. If you cannot see why all men are deserving of forgiveness, you may not deserve forgiveness yourself.
>>
>>37698841
I'm sorry Jesus, but that's bullshit.
>>
>>37698739
I didn't say I didn't care about art, I said I didn't care about your perception of it. "The son of man" is not to be taken literally; it is a title which only one can wear.
>>
>>37698896
>it is a title which only one can wear.

I think we just established that everyone is a son of man, and there is no distinction which separates a man from this.
>>
>>37698893
I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't see how you can say that mankind deserves to be neither forgiven or punished. Can't you see that we all deserve both?
>>
>>37698916
I see you're still taking it literally. I came from heaven, and you came from dust. That's where the distinction lies.
>>
>>37699088
>I came from heaven,
Not a real place

>and you came from dust
i came from a vagina, just like jesus did homie
>>
you're alright. don't come to school tomorrow
>>
>>37699111
Well if you don't believe at all, why are you even bothering to argue with me? If you don't believe in heaven then there isn't one for you. All men come from dust, as it is dust from which we were originally formed. I am made by my father and was birthed by my mother.
>>
>>37699170
I don't go to school, I flip burgers
>>
>>37697064
Jesus (if he was even real at all) wouldn't have been black. He would've been brown being that he was a middle eastern jew.
>>
>>37699247
I thought I already explained this. I come in all colors.
>>
>>37699308
like a bag of skittles but cooler
>>
>>37697552
>"humorous" rebuttal is essentially "no you"
Regardless of my skepticism, I will never associate with atheists because of this overwhelmingly juvenile mindset.
>>
>>37699247
Negros have a nasty habit of claiming to be everything. It's to compensate for them being essentially the laziest, dumbest and most hated race.
>>
>>37699308
Not until the second coming you don't.
>>
>>37699780
If it makes it easier for people to accept my message, I don't care how they depict me. I came to unite, not divide.
>>
>>37697064
Jesus wasn't black.
>>
>>37697064

I loved you in season 1 of HWNDU.
>>
>>37697064
every time I poo do you watch me jesus does god watch me and my poo?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.