[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to spend a week in the Philippines with an 8/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mnw0p3HJkJ1s8yhiro2_500.jpg (131KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnw0p3HJkJ1s8yhiro2_500.jpg
131KB, 500x414px
I'm going to spend a week in the Philippines with an 8/10 Filipina trap I've only talked to online

Will I regret this?
>>
>>37696582
im in the same boat OP except change trap to grill and destination to Thailand. Tbh pal I would advise against the Phillipines. Duterte isn't keen on sex tourism and there's also ISIS faggots running around right now.

Go to Thailand instead. They specialize in ladyboys. Furthermore, if you're looking for asian-esque traps/girls Thailand has plenty. Its outfitted for tourism and probably safer.

P.S Do they speak good english in the phillipines?
>>
why don't you go ask /lgbt/ you giant waste of space normalfag?
>>
>>37696672
>ISIS faggots running around right now.
The terrorist threat in the country is exaggerated, as long as you steer clear of the southern islands you'll be fine
>>
>>37696582

Enjoy HIV anon
>>
>>37696672
English is the official language of the Phillipines, lol.
>>
>>37696672
Taught Business English over there for a year.

English may be one of their official languages, but a lot of Filipinos are scared to speak it unless they really have to. Lots of things go into it: Some fear being thought of by their peers as "hoigty-twoighty," others are just flat-out embarrassed and scared of the thought of being corrected by a native speaker.

OP should be okay for the most part, though.
>>
Say bye to one of your organs
>>
Yes, RIP in pieces burger
>>
>>37696582
i doubt you will survive that one week and you will probably get aids if you even survive.you will probably regret it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.