[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatbot Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: steak_egg_bowl.jpg (93KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
steak_egg_bowl.jpg
93KB, 520x520px
I'm trying to lose weight and looking for advice that doesn't involve exercising because I'm a lazy piece of shit. I figured if I just starve myself eventually I'll get skinny. I'm more just curious what you guys eat each day. How do you skellies do it?

Pic Related, it's what I usually have for breakfast each morning because it has protein and some carbs but not too much. Only downside is it has quite a bit of sodium but if I eat well the rest of day it shouldn't matter.
Today I had this breakfast and half of a Panera turkey sandwich with water all day. Am I gonna make it bros?
>>
>>37696511
Count calories.
Figure out your metabolic rate and shoot for 500 to 750 calories under that. You'll loose about 2lbs a week with no exercise if you stick to it. If you feel hungry drink more water.
>>
Bulimia. Remember to google correct methods to protect your teeth from stomach acid.
>>
>>37696511
5'7 97 lbs here

It's not that hard if you live alone and don't have a lot of stress. Plan your meals and count calories. Don't estimate because usually you guess wrong or give yourself too much. Have a set amount of calories you want to eat a day (protip: eat 1200-1400 or less). Only eat your meals when you get hungry. Don't eat because you're stressed or sad or mad or because it's breakfast/lunch/dinner time, just eat when you get hungry. It doesn't matter what you eat but you should try to get your nutrients in. Also, if you don't eat junk food the cravings will go away. In fact it's best to cut out sugar all together. Drinking diet soda will make you crave calories so it's best to stop drinking that if you don't have much self control. You're probably gonna fuck up a few times but you can't let that discourage you. If you go over your calorie limit don't eat more because you're already fucked, because that means you need to lose more calories to get to the weight you want. Don't rationalize eating a ton either.
>>
>>37696511
Why would you buy a microwave meal like that when you could buy all the component ingredients one aisle over and make it fresh every morning for a fraction of the price?
>>
Read the sticky on /fit/
This honest advice is completely original
>>
File: 1490762786337.jpg (48KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490762786337.jpg
48KB, 500x480px
listen mate, i developed a technique that keeps the hunger at bay.

listen, you need to get rid of ALL things that are sugary in your house. only keep things like gum and 1 pack of chocolate for energy

secondly i found that cucumber is filling as fuck. i add cucumber to every meal because i can stay off for at least 4 hours because of it, its fucking amazing.
what i eat is:

breakfast - full fiber and nuts cereal (one of those healthy mixes)

lunch - rice,sliced cucumber and sliced tomorrow with natural lemon juice

same thing at night, i usually eat a little bit of fruit or chocolate at night because that's the time when i get the worst binges
>>
>>37697900
for launch i meant *

chicken,rice,sliced tomato,sliced cucumber and lemon juice
>>
>>37696884
not op but that jimmy dean dish can be made in a fraction of the time
>>
>>37696884
You missed this part of op's post:
>I'm a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>37697938
jimmy dean is healthy? why not get smart ones or lean cuisine
>>
I'm eating way less and I've begin replacing meals with protein shakes. Works well so far, although the constant hunger pains suck.
>>
>>37696511
keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto keto

starving will fuck you up
get rid of all sugar and bread in your house
occasionally low-carb wraps are alright but don't count on it

chicken
sausage
oil
eggs
cheese
bacon
spinach and full fat dressing

30 pounds in 3 months

ATKINS ATKINS ATKINS
if you have the money to spend, get ATKINS BRAND snack bars/protein bars/meal bars
sugar alcohols aren't digested by the body, same as fiber
they can satisfy your sweet tooth between your meals of meat

DRINK LOTS OF WATER.
BUY A BIG FUCKING TRUCKER MUG AND KEEP IT FULL.
diet soda is acceptable if you must

dark chocolate for a sweet tooth, very high percentage

after a week you'll feel fantastic, no lie
>>
I managed to drop 25 pounds by water fasting for five days. I would have gone longer but I started feeling really shitty and it was scaring me. Since then, I've been able to keep my calorie intake at 1000 a day at the most and have not felt much hunger since the fast reset my appetite.
>>
>>37698210
>keto
kek are you serious?
eating shitload of protein isn't gonna make it better. if anything you should increase your vegetable and fiber intake
>>
>>37696511
You'd honestly be surprised on how much weight you lose by cutting calories.
>>
>>37698256
so when you felt hungry you would just drink more water? how much each day?
>>
>>37696795
>97 lbs
Jesus fucking christ
>>
Try going vegetarian at least for most of the week. And not like one of those cheese pizza and french fries at every meal vegetarians that you always see around college campuses. I mean the real deal. It helps a bunch. Just remember one thing. Vegetarians poop a lot so don't be surprised when you are pooping two or three times a day. Thats why its so rare for them to get colon cancer. You will also lose some weight at first while your body adjusts.
>>
>>37696511
Eat bland fiber-heavy meals and make them small. No meat, no soda, no milk, only black coffee and plain tea if you don't want water. If you're miserable and hungry all the time it means it's working.

Remember: seemingly unbearable amounts of stress and misery are good indicators that you're doing something right; just remember not to complain to anybody.
>>
File: 1460738705841.png (40KB, 131x122px) Image search: [Google]
1460738705841.png
40KB, 131x122px
>>37696511

>doesn't involve exercising

You may be able to shed a few pounds by eating a very low calorie intake, but you're not going to shed weight without weight lifting, jogging, or some other activity. Just lift dude, it's not hard.

Feel free to stay a fat fuck though.
>>
>>37698541
this.
even if you eat 500 calories a day your body will digest your muscle before going to your fat supplies. you will be weak as shit
>>
I eat potatoes, tofu, chili peppers, eggs, turkey, chicken, fish, greens, etc..

You can make tasty meals if you experiment with cooking. Godspeed
>>
>>37698464
>If you're miserable and hungry all the time it means it's working
>>
>>37697938
That one is so simple though. I could make that in 15 minutes.

>Scrap potatoes because you don't need that shit if you're trying to lose weight. Scrap onions because onions are gross.
>Buy eggs, pre-shredded cheddar cheese, cheap sausage in lieu of steak (will still taste better)
>Fry sausage in pan until brown, set sausage to the side, scramble eggs in pan, add cheese while cooking.
>Done.

You can even make a big batch and save the rest in tupperwares for subsequent days.
>>
>>37696763
This anon knows his stuff listen to em op
>>
>>37696795

Dude, you're seriously underweight, but at least you know what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.