[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i deal with people asking me how am i doing ,and i say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-putin.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-putin.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
how do i deal with people asking me how am i doing ,and i say i'm good ,then they say you don't sound like it.
it keeps happening recently and its really bothering me.
its just like random people i encounter or people that work at stores when i buy something.
>>
Just tell them straight up that you don't sound like you're good because you were lying about feeling good to avoid talking about feeling like shit.

It will shut then up. They are just strangers who you'll never see again anyway, even if you do see them again they won't remember you. No need to lie to them.

If they do remember you they'll remember not to ask stupid questions next time.
>>
no matter how you feel just say "doing pretty god how about you" and carry on its just not worth it no one cares and im not saying that like "oh you need to man up and stop feeling bad blah balh ba" seriously though i dont get why people ask it if you dont know them at all ill ask it to people just to be nice but honestly its not worth it no one would give good advice or be like "hey man youre not a pussy and youre not pathetic"

and people always talk like "hey man live every day like its your last" but mention actually wanting to kill yourself and theyd call you an idiot nd say "life gets better" even though nothing is "bad" i just dont really enjoy anything
>>
>>37696705
it happened to me 3 times by the same lady at the bank when i cash my paycheck. she says really loud in front of the other people .. how are you and i say im alright and she says ooohhh you dont sound like it. then i say nothing.
then at the dollar store the cashier says to me "how are you doing" i say good she says it doesnt sound like it... i just stare at her and she says " one of those days huh"? and i look out the window and i say "no" its a nice day. and she just like puts her head down and she gets kind of mad. then at my job we had a delivery and the same question.. same answer. then i just stay at the guy and say nothing. and he says oh its hot your probably hot and i just said hmm yea im kind of tired.
>>
>>37696608
its my voice i have to learn how to change my voice cause it comes out monotone i think. but maybe not all the time.
>>
>>37696807
those people sound like idiots lol
pay them no mind if you can

sorry bud
>>
Where the hell do you live that cashiers actually grill you about how you feel?
>>
>>37696828
I think another anons already said it but just say "I'm good. How are you?"

Turn the question back on them. Its an expected response among normal people. It also puts the ball in their court so instead of talking about your day they talk about theirs.

If its a good day just say "thats nice"

If they're having a bad day say "oh no"

t. Master of social interaction robot edition

I hate talking about myself so I just ask them questions so they stop talking about me. It really doesn't take much. Most people like talking about themselves.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.