[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your opinion on Eric?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

File: mt5hk1gT8H1saa2xao1_500.gif (715KB, 475x311px) Image search: [Google]
mt5hk1gT8H1saa2xao1_500.gif
715KB, 475x311px
what's your opinion on Eric?
>>
>>37696405
Huge fag. Probably wore dresses.
>>
File: image.png (317KB, 1024x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317KB, 1024x563px
>>37696405

I like him more than Dylan
>>
>>37696405
Was he the gay one in the relationship?
>>
He wasn't as smart as he thought he was.
>>
>>37696405

Both of them seem like typical high school cringe-lords.

I probably could have related to them when I was ten years younger. Nowadays I think their faces look insanely punchable.
>>
Eh, he could've been less of a tard and properly rig the propane bombs, but other than that, he's still shit.
>>
>>37696512
maybe it's that it was 20 years ago but I never found them cringy.

the trenchcoat home movie's the cringiest thing they did and it wasn't that bad

>>37696548
It's pretty sad in a way that on the ONE day they took for themselves it all went to shit
>>
>>37696405
i thought he was cool just cause he played doom and made bombs and shot guns.
>>
File: bodies.jpg (217KB, 1599x889px) Image search: [Google]
bodies.jpg
217KB, 1599x889px
>>37696405
He reminds me a lot of one of my best friends from high school. Except this kid was a bully more than a misfit, though he was kind of a misfit in his own way. High school is weird in real life. I feel like there's this Hollywood conception of high school in which swaths of people are categorized neatly as jocks and nerds. In real life, the people you think of as victims of bullying are frequently bullies in their own right (and the bullies have their humane moments as well).

Anyway, I likely would have been friends with both Dylan and Eric. I think they were both pretty bright guys who would have been pretty successful if they had just made it out of high school and saw the real world a bit more.

>>37696468
He seemed to be angrier than Dylan, based on their journals. It's odd that Dylan was the one who worte "WRATH" on his shirt.
>>
I find him and his emo sidekick mildly entertaining. Adam is cooler, though.
>>
File: Jesse_Osborne.jpg (107KB, 634x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse_Osborne.jpg
107KB, 634x1028px
no one will even compare to the Shota Shooter
>>
File: culture rapists.jpg (51KB, 1331x102px) Image search: [Google]
culture rapists.jpg
51KB, 1331x102px
>>37697104

Adam Lanza is the greatest of all time. He was a fascinating dude
>>
>>37696405
a fag who couldn't bottle up his feels, and went full edgelord.
>>
>>37696405
Literally did nothing wrong.

Oregasm.
>>
File: KnaveSmig1.png (245KB, 2076x628px) Image search: [Google]
KnaveSmig1.png
245KB, 2076x628px
>>37697913
There will never be a shooter as great as him again
>>
File: praiseadam.gif (601KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
praiseadam.gif
601KB, 400x268px
>>37697988

you know what? we didn't deserve him
>>
>>37696405
they brought justice, they had powerfor once. i want to bomb a college
>>
>>37698355
Hello FBI

gujcfgj
>>
File: add.gif (2MB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
add.gif
2MB, 320x300px
>>37697104
>>37697913
>>37697988
>>37698212
Smiggles was a gift
>>
File: lanzahomesecondfloor.jpg (52KB, 853x462px) Image search: [Google]
lanzahomesecondfloor.jpg
52KB, 853x462px
>>37698212
>>37698633

has anyone made a sim version of his home
>>
>>37697988
I wish I could've been his friend. I will pray for him and his victims
>>
Worshiping these tards is embarrassing and you're probably already on a watchlist for doing it.

That being said, shooting yourself in the face is probably the worst way to die because you won't even get your 10 minutes of straight lucid dreaming before your body shuts down. If I ever killed myself I sure as shit wouldn't shoot myself in the head and miss out on it.
>>
Wait, isn't Sandy Hook a meme?
>>
I'd totally shoot the school up if guns were available in my country.
>>
File: ALSD.png (2MB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
ALSD.png
2MB, 1200x897px
>>37698973
>Worshiping these tards is embarrassing and you're probably already on a watchlist for doing it.
I hope the FBI likes my game
>>
>>37698633
is that actually him? I know he played ddr but who filmed it?

>>37697988
this is pretty interesting, do we have access to what he produced here? I feel like Adam could've contributed a lot to society if he was integrated into society in some field he could be interested in. He's need a translator sometimes for how precise his language could get. would Lanza classify as one of the genius type autists?
>>
File: closet.jpg (40KB, 751x499px) Image search: [Google]
closet.jpg
40KB, 751x499px
>>37699353
It's claimed to be him, but there's technically no solid proof. I'd say there's more supporting it being real than fake though, honestly. He always played DDR in an arcade at a local theater and he was basically a meme among the people there who called him "DDR boy" or some shit like that, so it's not a stretch that someone would eventually record it and post it online. The fit matches since he almost always wore the same shit, pic related. Guy in the video also has the same distinct bowl cut as him and keeps his arms stiff against his sides exactly like him.
>>
>>37696978
>tfw every time i see this image, the only thing I can think about is what happened to the books and stuff
>tfw will never build my blood spattered collateral victim book collection
>>
>>37697988
>tfw the more I learn of Lanza, the more I see myself
>tfw that feel when
>>
>>37699503
>autism
>obsessive ddr doubles play for years
>dress liked a cartoon character for about 10 years (only 2 types of shrt, 1 type of jeans, many many pair)
>organize and obsess over some information (autism)
>other things
I-I'm not dangerous anon, promise.
>>
>>37699353
That video was originally posted to Facebook in July 2012 by Jimmy Oates. Adam would frequently play at the theatre, usually for several hours at a time, so people started to recognize him there. If you listen carefully to the audio, you can hear someone say, "Adam fucking Lanza."

We do not have access to the files posted under "Knavesmig." They were long gone by the time anyone realized the account belonged to him. He did also post the spreadsheet to the old SCMRPG forum, so while it's possible someone has the files, it isn't likely because no one has ever come forward with them. If you mean a savant, I haven't found anything that would indicate this. he was reported by childhood psychologists to be of average intelligence, likely with polarized areas of expertise and deficiency. There aren't clear criteria for what makes a savant anyway, so it's pointless to try to categorize him as one without having known him.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.