[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that /r9k/ is not a board for woman and fembots don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 54

File: femanon.png (144KB, 567x635px) Image search: [Google]
femanon.png
144KB, 567x635px
Reminder that /r9k/ is not a board for woman and fembots don't exist. Lolcow exists for a reason and has entire board that is basically femanon feels.

The only reason a female would choose /r9k/ over lolcow is because she wants male validation (orbiters) or is a larping faggot.

Which reminds me that fags can't be robots either. They are disgusting degenerates that can have sex with each other and belong on their containment board.
>>
Honey, the board you're looking for is >>>/adv/
>>
>>37695874
Fuck off slag.

origiadgadga
>>
>>37695781
I normally try to ignore "fembot" posters but it is getting really hard now since they have started making there own threads and have been stating it way more, why can't they just go to lolcow or tumblr it would make this place so much more nice since female posters never can seem to fit in hear
>>
>>37695949
They just want male attention end of story.
There are a million sites where women can talk out their holes but choose this one because this has the highest population of desperate men.
>>
>>37695949
dude seriously just hide learn something from the lurkers.
hide fembot threads only reditors take the bait and bump fembot threads
>>
>>37695781
I just grew up with /r9k/ since 2008. Didn't even know lolcow existed till a month ago and its caustic beyond belief. You tell them not all guys are sexual predators and not all women are innocent because they're women and they explode at you.
At least here i can stay a neutral anonymous entity 99.9% of the time and shit runs smoothly outside an occasional "reeee!"
>>
>>37696144
Why would they REEEEE at you if never told them you are a woman?
>>
I dont go on lolcow because I find females insufferable, I can see why you dont want females on your board but we arent going anywhere
>>
File: 02020.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
02020.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>37696144
>>37696171
i want femanon genocide now
>>
>>37696171
But why do you guys have to specifically make femanon threads. You know that is just attention-seeking bullshit and will get swarmed by orbiters.

You guys could find a partner easily yet you choose to be attention whores online.
>>
>>37696133
i do ignore them and never reply but it is still really annoying
>>
>>37696162
Stating shit like not all women are roasties/stacies, not all good looking guys are alpha male chads with an endless fountain of confidence, things like getting a girlfriend/sex/good looks won't fix an inherently broken person or cure crippling anxiety and depression, sometimes all you do need to winout is a good personality, and physically speaking bigger isn't always better when it comes to dicks.
>>
>>37696133
Think of all the green text stories that died for a post that literally translates to "give me attention, I habe vagina"
>>
File: kent m.png (486KB, 577x450px) Image search: [Google]
kent m.png
486KB, 577x450px
>>37696171
Is that because you're actually a man pretending to be a woman, or on the chance you are an actual biological woman, are you too fat to go anywhere?
>>
>>37696215
>easily
Plenty of us have issues that redflag us instantly same as robots.
>inb4 vagina is somehow a cure all for all that ails us
Same way your dick doesn't magically catch pussy our vagina's don't magically fall on dick.
>>
anyone else activly falseflag as a fembot and bump every fembot thread?
>>
>>37696215
I don't make femanon threads. Most anons never suspect I have a vagina, because I never bother saying so until now.
>>
>>37696254
The people that actually believe that are in the minority but samefag the most.

What exactly do you get off this shit board as a female for 9 years?
>>
>>37696244
hide and you don't have to even see them.
>>
>>37696316
i tried that once but it was so gay when guys started asking for my contact info and discord. it felt wrong
>>
>>37696330
The memes are funny and I'm mentally ill. I can relate.
>>
>>37696330
People that understand what having serious mental issues are like as well as relatable stories of being a hardcore shut-in with a very shit childhood and the pressures of growing up a generally broken human being.
>>
>>37696352
this is why you scam them and get them to give you shit on steam
they'll learn eventually
>>
File: stacyferguson.jpg (69KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
stacyferguson.jpg
69KB, 427x640px
>>37696254
>and physically speaking bigger isn't always better when it comes to dicks.

You would know wouldn't you? Stacy spotted.
>>
>>37696372
I mean it's pretty fucking obvious when a timestamp is photoshopped and you have to be a next-level autist to not slip up.

If you're dumb enough to fall for this shit you deserve it.
>>
>>37696379
Never had sex i just have the collective knowledge of other females to tap.
Concensus is too big can be an issue as the cervix is extraordinarily sensitive in the painful way and biology will tell you only the bottom 3rd of the vagina near the opening has almost all the nerves so average sized length feels much the same as above to it.
>>
>>37696361
>>37696367
Well a lot of the posts are not being able to find a partner because of your mental illness. Which is a huge part of being a robot.
>>
Have your voice heard at >>37696409
>>
>>37696459
On lolcow? Thats 70% of its content it seems. No actual shit related to, say, being a NEET or what its like being a 6+ year career hikki.
I get that happens a lot here as well but the /r9k/ cross-section isn't anywhere near as bad.
>>
>>37696459
They aren't the only threads here. I barely spend time here. I know I have it easy, but for the record most guys are scared of me because I'm mentally fucked.
>>
>>37696555
>>37696570
Ok fine you guys are alright but most """""females""""" aren't like you. You guys are probably the 1% that don't try to collect orbiters.

Being a NEET and mentally fucked are some of the most attractive traits to a robot/cyborg btw. If you guys just put some effort you could find someone that didn't suck.
>>
File: hrdur.jpg (103KB, 754x1158px) Image search: [Google]
hrdur.jpg
103KB, 754x1158px
>>37696144

reeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Original jalepeno
>>
>>37696171

>>37696685

mama, there goes that man
>>
>>37696661
>NEET and mentally fucked are some of the most attractive traits
Meh. They would run when they find someone better. I have seen it happen to other femanons.

I don't think they fully understand what it's like. My emotions change too quick, I get emotionally dependent, and clingy. It sounds nice until you're annoyed.
>>
>>37696824
>My emotions change too quick, I get emotionally dependent, and clingy. It sounds nice until you're annoyed.
Nope. Normie woman are completely incompatible with the robot lifestyle.
I have bipolar disorder so I would understand.
>>
>>37696144
hiding this thread because of you bitch
>>
is lolcow supposed to be cgl? or is this on that other chan?
>>
>>37696904
It depends on the person. I had a crush on a robot and he said I was annoying and ghosted me.
>I have bipolar disorder so I would understand.
Most people don't. It's hard to find someone understanding. I don't know how to control anything and I refuse to take medication.
>>
>>37695781
I enjoy trying to talk to females from r9k because I feel like I can't connect with normal people that aren't so familiar with the whole "chan culture" bullshit
also I've had some nice experiences where the girls were really nice and understanding but things just went sour, im not blameless in that either

it's nice to just have a comfy (voice) chat with a girl and to sing songs for them and gay shit like that, even if it doesnt last long
>>
>>37697045
You sound really young. I used to take a couple meds but I felt they impeded on my creative abilities so I looked into just changing my lifestyle.

People say it gets better but really you just learn how to cope with it. For example during a manic episode I will go out into nature to clear my thoughts. During a depressive episode I will turn off the internet and literally not think about anything except work.

I found a femanon who was as mentally unstable as I was and tried to make it work. But as soon as she dealt with her self-esteem issues she realized that by just having a vagina her options were huge and ghosted me.
>>
>>37696824
>I get emotionally dependent, and clingy. It sounds nice until you're annoyed.

This is how every girls reacts to every Chad.
>>
>>37697175
>But as soon as she dealt with her self-esteem issues she realized that by just having a vagina her options were huge and ghosted me.
tfw every single woman on the internet has multiple options available to her at all times so she can be picky as fuck
>>
>>37697175
It gets worse for me and I've been in the lowest point of my life recently. The depression makes it hard to try new routines. I also have other mental issues that make it even more difficult. I'll get there someday though.

Sorry about the femanon. I find that relationships are too risky for people like us.

>>37697177
He was a chubby nerd.
>>
>>37697493
I have already accepted I will die alone because no one will ever understand why I can be life of the party to completely silent and depressed.

You have to start with baby steps at first, anon. Just doing something mundane like cleaning my room or going for a walk in nature helps you stop spiraling out of control. I tried to completely change my routine but caved harder than ever into my internet addiction.

If you want to talk about it. I'll listen to you. No one should have to face rock bottom alone.
>>
I welcome the fembots. I'm not even a beta orbiter who asks for contact info or pics, I just like hearing a female's views on some of the topics here.
>>
>>37697668
I'm all for that as well. Just the femanon feels threads attract larping faggots and orbit-chans that derail everything and you can't even post a thread anymore.
>>
>>37697668
>I welcome the fembots

quit using this word. "fembots" don't exist.
>>
>>37697640
You're right. I do too much at once, but my god is it hard. I just want to be functional.

I appreciate that, but there is not much to talk about that you have not heard of before. Mental issues, anxiety, loneliness, distaste for life, trying to be functional, etc. I hate life and I want a normal brain without this illness.
>>
>>37697920
I literally relate to everything you just and understand why you wouldn't want to talk about it.

I just want to be there for someone so I can prove to myself I'm worthy of someone being there for me.

I know it's painful but hold on, dear anon. Soon enough we will all die. But I can find a reason to exist despite the indifference of the universe we can all create a meaning for our existence.
>>
>>37698097
Talking does nothing. I'm a broken record receiving the same advice from different people. Everyone says the same thing, and my feelings towards life do not change.

What is your reason to exist? I may sound like an edgy teen here, but I literally cannot find any legitimate reasons.

Sure you can build a life for yourself, but that is still pointless if we will all die. Everything will be lost. I cannot see the optimism that everyone else has.
>>
File: sisyphus-franz-von-stuck.jpg (124KB, 779x900px) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus-franz-von-stuck.jpg
124KB, 779x900px
>>37698315
Ok I'll one up you in the edgy highschooler meme.

That strikes me as what meaning fundamentally is absurdity.

To assume there is any meaning or lack thereof beyond our own is unfalsifiable. Hell, we don't even understand anything about our own consciousness. I have depression so there is no option for me live blissfully in ignorance.

Realistically I have 2 choices continue my own existence or commit suicide. It is absurd yes to exist at all. Everything is impermanent yes. But you have no choice but to die sooner or die slower. I choose how I would like to slowly die.

This is all I will ever know of existence so I embrace it. My own choice is to create art. Something that is brought into existence for no other purpose than I chose to create it. There is no pressure for a deeper meaning that way.

You probably heard this a million times but to me having a dream is all I need to endure hell.
>>
>>37696329
I agree. I can't completely justify pointing out having a vag to discuss something, even in a thread like this though I am tied between posting this agreement and hiding the thread to avoid acknowledgment or deleting this reply.
Though I avoid femanon threads as a principle.
>>
File: 1491738998400.jpg (361KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1491738998400.jpg
361KB, 1280x1807px
>>37695781
>muh genders musbbe separated!!!
>>
>>37696215
I feel like those aren't even made by females but who knows. There's also nothing forcing guys into the threads
>>
death is the only way out
t. edgelord
>>
>>37698661
Nice camus.
>>
>>37698724
but then how will I get gf?
>>
>>37698765
Until you come back as a Boltzmann brain.

t. ubermensch
>>
>>37698753
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fags can't be robots
>>
>>37698661
That's what I told myself years ago. I once had a lot of interests and hobbies. I had things to look forward to.

Until I got so depressed I could no longer do the things I once enjoyed.

I now do nothing in life besides go to school because it's an obligation. Even with that going on, I want to give up and die because I cannot function like my peers.

Maybe I am too edgy and pessimistic. Maybe there is hope somewhere out there. It is now something I cannot control. It's been years, and my brain has been molded to become what I hate. There is no saving me.
>>
>>37697110
>sing songs for them and gay shit like that
sing me the song of your people
>>
>>37698982
I think I will understand that one day too. When the depression overcomes everything else I built again.

Maybe it's a longshot but since you're at the end of the rope... do you want to be friends. If anything you won't have to die alone because I'll be there for you if you want.
>>
>>37699005
I don't know any songs from my people, I like singing random shit
>>
>>37699121
ok, post a randum vocaroo then
>>
>>37695781
The only fembots here are the ones trying to pull the "don't generalize i'm not like the other girl" bullshit.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

That should be enough to tell you what kind of women they are.
>>
>>37699109
>you won't have to die alone because I'll be there for you if you want.
You don't even know me. You don't have to give me special treatment because I have a vagina.

If I was a male you wouldn't want to be friends. This place is full of lonely robots that don't get the same attention. Other anons need friends too.
>>
>>37699205
>You don't have to give me special treatment because I have a vagina.
So you're well aware of that? Why are you still calling yourself a fembot?

You're trying to sound like you had a hard life and shit but at the end of the day you can get free attention and friends just like that without doing absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1487663617008.jpg (103KB, 639x634px) Image search: [Google]
1487663617008.jpg
103KB, 639x634px
>>37699109
>>37699205
>ANON COMPLETELY BTFO

that's what you get for being a whiteknight cuck you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37699271
not them, you acre giving her special treatment right now by caring about her being a woman in a negative manner.
stop being a bitter hypocrite anon and ignore her to deprive her of the attention shes getting right now for free from you!
>>
>>37699271
Please show me where I called myself a fembot. Fembots don't exist.

And what makes you think I want attention and friends? People bring more problems than anything. I prefer to be alone.

Just because you get attention, does not mean it is always genuine.
>>37699277
Leave him alone. I'm sure he's great, but I know other people here need friends more than I do and what appreciate it more.

I don't like people and I would make a shitty friend because of all my problems. He doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>37699271
>implying friends solves all of your problems
>>
>>37699205
I've tried to help other anons but it just doesn't work out because there is no pretense to the nature of our relationship. It only works out if we actually have things to do together which boils down to only Steam here (which I don't use.)

You're right though I ultimately want to play the hero.. but I can't even save myself. I'm sorry anon. I'm just as bad as the rest of them really.

I've known it a million times. The feeling of trying to save someone that has their mind decided. You still have a sliver of hope in you though. Please you're worth it to overcome this.

Even though there is nothing I can do to save you. I hope you know you are worth saving yourself.
>>
i am legit aspie male, old, been here since the board was literally created, day 1, and this argument never goes away.
>muh sekrit club!
posters are the real problem, imo
>>
>>37699131
well I'm bad and my mic is bad but here, I like this song
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uwArKHc5IK
>>
>>37699344
>And what makes you think I want attention and friends?
Nothing, I haven't implied that you want them, I said that you can get them anytime you want. That would be the difference in life, and if you think that it does not matter then you're highly delusional.

>>37699349
Not all but a good amount of them.
>>
>>37699277
Not going to deny any of that.

Usually I'm the one calling other people cucks but this one got to me... so yeah I deserve it
>>
>>37699205
Not anon
>If I was a male you wouldn't want to be friends
I contactfag robots just to talk to them.
You guys are actually pretty fun to talk to IF YOU DIDN'T FUCKING GHOST AFTER THE FIRST DAY
I'm straight male before you trapfags and orbtiers try to reply to me
>>
>>37699438
Sounds like Andrew Jackson Jihad covering Captain Beefheart acapella/10
>>
File: gotem.png (564KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
gotem.png
564KB, 596x791px
>>37699109

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serves you right. You learned a valuable lesson today. Women don't like whiteknight either. Get the fuck off this board r*ddit.
>>
>>37699469
I have a lot of anons added but /r9k/ is the worst board to meet people because of said ghosting. I've met a lot of people off different boards though.
>>
>>37699519
thanks m8

original the comment
>>
>>37699383
>Please you're worth it to overcome this.
You don't know me. You don't know if i'm worth it. For all you know I could be a really cruel person, or not, but you don't know.

I appreciate it. I really do. Promise me you'll find a lonely robot and be his best friend. Be there for him and you can save someone.
>>
>>37699533
Fuck off faggot I've probably been here longer than you.

I know not to put women on a pedestal but this one got to me.

Like you've never thought of saving a girl before faggot.
>>
>>37699540
/r9k/ is pretty fun to be on and a bunch of different characters here. I think /v/ /b/ /pol/ especially /soc/ would be pretty bad to try to contact people on especially because I've never went over there.
tfw /x/ would be my favorite board but too scared to even go on there
>>
>>37699533
Shut the fuck up. Stop making fun of him. There's nothing wrong with him. He's a nice anon but I'm not mentally capable of maintaining relationships.
>>
>>37699584

I did and I learned my lesson. It's cultural indoctrination from disney-esque movies that teach us that men have a duty to help and protect women. It's a normie move. I hope you grow from this, faggot.

>Fuck off faggot I've probably been here longer than you.

This is obviously not the case.
>>
>>37699602
>too scared to even go on there
not that anon but y?
/x] was my main for many years. literally nothing to be scared of. just a bunch of larpers, flat earth, mandela, and sucubus threads.
>>
>>37699607

HAHAHAHHAHAHA this thread is gold
>>
File: cashmeoutside.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cashmeoutside.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>37699344
>>37699607

He's a redditor. He's liberal normie scum who thinks whiteknighting women is the key to their hearts HAH. I'm memeing this shit. Good job roast.
>>
>>37699636
I have this stupid anxiety where I don't like doing things I don't have experience in so I try my best to stay away from it. I'd need someone to convince me to do it.
>>
>>37695781
it's true I want male attention. give me attention now! /soc/ chad attention isn't enough anymore! I need loser shut-in neets from r9k! please give me (you)s
>>
>>37699690
I would, but you'd probably leave because its fucking stupid. or youd just hang in the divination threads getting readings over and over or something.
>>
why do I even bother. I'm always going to be fat, ugly, and now I'm going bald.

I want to fucking die.
>>
>>37699607
white knights and orbiters are the scum of this planet and they deserve all the suffering. i love when they get cucked by their little princesses
>>
>>37699584
Actually anon I'll be your friend to prove these faggots wrong. I feel like I embarrassed you and that was not what I wanted.

I'll try my best. Just don't expect anything special. I'm ugly and boring. I have more issues than you think.

Post contact.
>>
>>37699705
>divination threads getting readings over and over or something.
What the hell is that?
I have a shit ton of theories on life, dreams, sleep paralysis, hallucinations and a bunch of other things so idk
>>
>>37699670
You're fucking delusional man. You're a living meme in yourself.

Stop trying to hiding in your /pol/ fantasy world and talk to an actual girl for once.

I know stacy rejected you and your only way to cope is to accuse people of being a liberals for being capable of actually relating to people but have christ.

If the only satisfaction you will ever get is screenshotting a thread than have fun my dude.
>>
>>37699741
divination, basically getting a tarot or psychic reading in the thread.
>>
File: 020120.jpg (46KB, 492x346px) Image search: [Google]
020120.jpg
46KB, 492x346px
>>37699607
>He's a nice anon but I'm not mentally capable of maintaining relationships
ahahaahah not even friendzoned but being denied to be in the friendzone, on fucking r9k. that anon got cucked hard today
>>
>>37699760

Dumbass I can get a girl girls ask me out occassionally. I'm just messed up with family troubles to do deal with all the work of living with a woman again. You are the virgin fag who has no clue what it's like ACTUALLY having a girlfriend. It's hard work, messy, with lots of expectations on you just so she opens her legs. Fuck that.

They're all whores who want me for my money and my height but they are stupid vapid normie scum LIKE YOU
>>
>>37699716

[email protected]
>>
>>37695781
>tfw a female on this board stole my heart and I fucked everything up
>I still miss her even though it was completely my fault because I was a fucking piece of shit

I wish I could fix things or just forget her
>>
File: 36425531.png (309KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
36425531.png
309KB, 601x595px
>see a boring thread
>it has a bunch of replies
>"what's going on here?"
>some attentionwhore femanon posted nudes, or revealed she is female
>look through the 10+ replies telling her "you go girl," "your so pretty :D" or "contact please."

The absolute fucking worst! I blame normies and chads. Real robots know that they are attentionwhores looking for orbiters. Only the normies try to get her attention or contact her.
Go the fuck back to lolcow or /cgl/ and complain about your bf's, Chad cheating on you the 4th time, or whatever the fuck else your normie problems are!

And the browsing normies that act like pathetic puppies whenever a girl appears. Go back to normiebook and talk about whatever party you went to yesterday! You all don't belong here!
REEEEE!!
>>
File: everyonelaghingatu.png (85KB, 903x527px) Image search: [Google]
everyonelaghingatu.png
85KB, 903x527px
>>37699842
>this whole fucking post
holy shit this is gold
>>
File: orig.png (298KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
orig.png
298KB, 462x350px
>>37699866

Proving myself to normie scum. It must suck being a desperate beta loser huh
>>
File: 1489778141353.png (302KB, 570x503px) Image search: [Google]
1489778141353.png
302KB, 570x503px
>>37699865
nigga i can smell your virginity from here
>>
File: 1495060864225.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1495060864225.png
358KB, 552x543px
>>37699205
>>37699277
>>37699533
>>37699617
>>37699824
toppest of keks from these posts alone
>>
>>37699865

Anon, check out this beautiful shit

>>37699109
>>37699205

Are you proud of us?
>>
File: 1485375307189.jpg (72KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1485375307189.jpg
72KB, 759x1092px
>>37699907
i'm not even the guy who you said that 2 it was just incredibly funny reading all of that. it was like you combined robot with those kids from shitty cod troll videos from 2010
>>
i wish i was a girl so someone could whiteknight and rescue me and put in a ton of effort to carry out a conversation and to message me asking about how my day was and to say "it's ok" when he spergs out or says something dumb and to mutually care for each other

i wish i could let out these feels but i just want to cry
>>
>>37699956
I'm sorry. That was not my intention at all. You're just so nice and I don't want to disappoint you...
>shoe#7991
What is that for? Discord? I don't use anything besides email. I have no social media or anything either.
>>
File: 1495339972740.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495339972740.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>37700008
i will save you anon
>>
File: 74215901567.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
74215901567.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>37699946
Amazing! I love seeing betafags getting blown the fuck out. "b-b-b-but we can help each other." Fucking hell!
>>
>>37700030

This >>37699956 is not me. It's okay anon.
>>
File: 01202.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
01202.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>37700030
just remember, if youre not careful "you won't have to die alone because he'll be there for you"
>>
File: 1481079309454.jpg (57KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481079309454.jpg
57KB, 620x670px
>>37699109
>>37699205
let this be an example to betacucks
this thread cheered me up desu
>>
>>37700030

Discord. 4DxDg4. You don't have to though I'm fine.
>>
>>37700071
>>37700120
I don't know who is who anymore. The thread got derailed with trollfags.

Whichever is anon, I am really sorry. This makes me so sad now. I should've said yes.

Thank you for your kind words. I'll remember you, whoever you are.
>>
>>37700144
Trust no one.
Everyone is trying to fuck with everyone.
>>
>>37700120
>>37700071
>>37700030
>>37699855
>>37700152
Stop please. Tell me which one is really anon. We need each other.
>>
>>37700144
>>37700152
Nevermind ... it's too late

I was actually OP... at first... but you changed my mind on things....

I'll delete this thread in a couple mins.
>>
>>37700144
thank you femanon, and i'm proud to be your white knight or whatever these faggots want to call me. also this >>37700152 isnt me
>>
>>37700152
>>37700144

This IS NOT me. Don't contact anybody anon it's okay really.
>>
File: 2613561851.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
2613561851.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>37700152
Dude have some fucking dignity. Am I watching beta orbiters in their purest form right now? I've seen some pretty pathetic shit, but this is going out of line.
>>
>>37700144
>>37700152
>>37700167
>>37700180
>>37700184
>>37700189
>>37700194
these are all me
originaloregano
>>
File: 1495379142204.jpg (57KB, 564x826px) Image search: [Google]
1495379142204.jpg
57KB, 564x826px
>>37700184
I understand. I regret that now.

Take care dear anon. You're the only person that seems to genuinely care about me.

Here, have this hug as a goodbye.
>>
>>37700221
this thread turned out pretty fun thanks to super orbiter anon and cruel femanon
>>
File: haaah.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
haaah.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>37699205
>>37699271
>>37699277
>>37699306
>>37699344
>>37699467
>>37699533
>>37699607
>>37699617
>>37699639
>>37699670
>>37699714
>>37699824
>>37699940
>>37700067
>>37700112

Beautiful. Bigly. Amazing. Tremendous. Big League.

I can't stop laughing
>>
File: 1472679407382.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
1472679407382.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>37695781
>Which reminds me that fags can't be robots either. They are disgusting degenerates that can have sex with each other and belong on their containment board.

Fucking this.I'm sick and tired of these filthy ningen posting on this board. I swear they just do it for easy sex from low hanging fruit.

Then you nicely ask them to leave and let them know god hates faggots and they just post more.
>>
File: haha.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
>>37700231

The evil roast wins again and the whiteknights put in their place. She is reserved for Chad.
>>
>>37700287
>roast
I'm a virgin you stupid fuck. I want to talk to him but you fucking trolls ruined it.
>>
File: mRdeq3C.png (19KB, 461x264px) Image search: [Google]
mRdeq3C.png
19KB, 461x264px
>>37700225
In case you guys thought I was joking
origato
>>
>>37700315

No you didn't. YOU rejected him don't fucking forget that. He just asked to say hello as a fellow human being he didn't ask you to be his wife. YOU are the evil one.
>>
Great work everybody. The roastie is outed and the robots prove themselves right while the normalfag fall for the woman trap.
>>
>>37700315
Hey femanon, I'm here. Sadly these idiots ruined the thread. Anyways thanks for the kind words, and remember, there are people like me who care about you.
>>
File: 1486473092665.png (234KB, 914x654px) Image search: [Google]
1486473092665.png
234KB, 914x654px
>>37699109
>>37699205
now I'm glad I bothered reading this thread
>>
>>37700344
He said it himself he wants to save me. My brain is fucked and no one could save me.

I don't feel like I deserve his friendship when this board is full of lonely people. It did not seem fair.

I'm fucking borderline and can never make decisions so fuck off. I told him I have issues.
>>
File: 1476512236474.jpg (31KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
1476512236474.jpg
31KB, 680x365px
>>37700339
absolutly and originally devilish
>>
>>37700386

Stop larping as me.

>>37700315

Ignore them anon I'm not upset don't worry.
>>
>>37700315
no you just wanted to save face after turning him down from being your beta orbiter. ahahaha thanks for the laughs cruel femanon
>>
>>37700406
this, women are such vermin its unreal
>>
File: bullshit.png (10KB, 517x227px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
10KB, 517x227px
>>37700339
Caught you anon. Nice edit. Here's your (you).
>>
>>37700406
Why would I want a beta orbiter?
>>
>>37700395

>I want to talk to him but you fucking trolls

>>37699205

Yeah you have issues. Everyone here is suffering but you rejected with good intentions in mind even admirable ones. But you rejected him. Own it.
>>
>>37696133
it's been worse since boozfed came through here.
they are honeypots and the bears are sadly reaching into them with bees swarming heartily with jaunty laughs.
>>
>>37700443
I realize I made a mistake. I already said I'm borderline.
>>
I'm sure they are all larping neckbeards at this point.
I'm just not going to read any of them though.
I deserve it though for being so desperate.

I really was OP btw and you really did change my mind on things.

I don't know at this point it's impossible to talk but I won't forget this shit.
>>
>>37700442

You don't. But you then turned around and pretended you did. Wtf were you doing in this thread? Showing your true inner evil Stacy that's what it looks like. We all laughed because we knew it was coming like clockwork.
>>
>>37700466
So having a beta orbiter is both good and bad to you? None of you make sense
>>
>>37700442
a poor lonely person said things like "I'll be there for you if you want" and other pathetic things, but you basically told him to fuck off and be a nice guy somewhere else, embarrassing him infront of the whole thread. and you know what? he dont even mind. hes such a white knight nice guy he dont even care, he just cant be angry at you
>>
>>37700466
I reject him and I'm cruel. I don't reject him and you all still give me shit about how easy it is. I can never win.
>>
>>37700474

Betas are just decent people. Stacies shit on them though like you did. For that reason we shame betas because we know the suffering Stacy will put them through. You taught that anon a good lesson all of us have already experienced.

Being a decent person means nothing women I don't care about your mental illness every woman is mentally ill.
>>
>>37700491
If you're still there femanon.
You did nothing wrong. I was being desperate and lonely. Don't listen to these faggots. I don't care if I'm the biggest cuck but you're genuinely a nice person who doesn't owe me anything.

Just forget about this shit. It's the nature of the board... it's just the way people are.
>>
File: 020120.jpg (70KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
020120.jpg
70KB, 1280x800px
>>37700465
anon, this is really sad and funny at the same time. hope you learned your lesson about white knighting on the internet
>>
>>37700491

? It is easy for you regardless of whether you reject him or not. Men every want to love and care for and protect women and yet women always treat like them like 'creeps' or scum.

>I can never win.

You win everytime. No thanks to you but to the men who will always think of you before themselves.
>>
>>37700465
Anon, I told you I'm not okay. I am not normal, and I never will be. I am aware of everything that just happened. See this as proof that I cannot be saved.

Regardless of what you were going to do, it would not work.

I really would like to be your friend. I change my mind on things within seconds, so I would not be good company. It's too late now anyways. I cannot say anything besides I'm sorry.

Understand that some people cannot be saved. You have a good heart. Don't waste it on other people. No one can be trusted in this world. We are meant to be alone as much as it hurts.

Goodbye anon.
>>
>>37700491
you cant even make a choice. you rejected him, and then you said "you know what anons, fuck you, i'll talk to him just to piss all of you off". hes just a tool for you. at least he wont spend his time and hopes on you trying to "save you" from your meme mental illness. you know whats the real mental illnes roasties have? narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>37700538
You're right anon. Good luck in life.
>>
File: funy.jpg (11KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
funy.jpg
11KB, 236x233px
Can't tell who is who anymore kek
>>
>>37700649
I'm the OP, aka "cuck anon" and I don't mind the trolling, I was very lonely and desperate, I deserve it I guess.
>>
>>37700672
You dont deserve it anon, I want a friend like you, too bad i dont have a vagina
>>
>>37699277

Holy shit, I'm going to bed with a smile on my face now, well played rostie
>>
File: 1488089771725.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488089771725.png
53KB, 200x200px
>tfw actually larping as roastie to teach whiteknights a lesson

I hope you learned your lesson about women fucking faggot. /thread
>>
>>37700788
>poisoning the well is sure to be a good idea in the long run
>>
>>37700933
>got another anon into MGTOW
I was good to him. Real women would be more harsh.
>>
I unironically wish I was capable of the type of cognitive dissonance that takes place on this board every day.

It seems comfortable.
>>
>>37700788
That's not true. I'm the OP femanon. I'm a real female.
>>
>>37701072
Stop fucking LARPing dude. I'm the female.
>>
>>37701072
Femanon, if that's really you, let's be friends. We have too much in common to let each other go and I bet you're a real qt. I forgive you and I want to save you.
What's your email?
>>
>>37701072
>>37701115
REAL and TRUE female checking in guys
>>
>>37701141
How do I know it's really you?

Give me your email instead to prove it's not a troll.

>>37701115
>>37701163
None of these are me.
>>
>>37701173
What are you guys even doing at this point?

orgidigdsgisgisdjg
>>
>>37701173
>>37701163
>>37701115
>>37700788
>>37701072
Anon, all of these people are lying. I'm the real femanon. I swear. I don't know if >>37701141 is really you but please don't trust anyone.
>>
>>37701189
I'm vaguely referencing memes all across the board that are older than 2 years to see if anyone responds in kind. They rarely do. I have sadness now.
t. old
>>
>>37701173

[email protected]
>>
>>37701207

[email protected]
>>
>>37701254
>>37701272
will you two email each other and fuck off pls
>>
This is mine's, the real Op if anyone cares to befriend me: [email protected]
>>
Keep trolling lads. Post fake discords now. Don't let the evil woman and the r*dditor ascend.
>>
>>37701281
I'm actually just laughing at this point just to see how far they take it.
I'm sure the femanon has left.
>>
>>37701284
This. Let's befriend each other. Robots don't need femanons we need each other. I'll email you bro.
>>
>>37701325

That's not the real Op kek. I'm just trolling bud all the emails are fake don't email them unless you're the evil roastie then do it bitch.

I'm your friend now though. Are you a burger?
>>
>>37701272
>>37701254
>>37701173
Fucking trolling faggots, femanon, this is the real OP.
[email protected]

Please please please email me I need you.
>>
I'm a female but not the original female. I won't reject you kind Op anon.
>>
>>37701349
I don't care. I just want some friends, i'll talk to any of you. And yes I'm a burger.
>>
>>37695781
>fags can have sex with each other.
>even if you're ugly and a social retard.

Fuck you OP
>>
>>37701380

I'm not that's the problem. How about we're friends if we're the same age. I'm 22.
>>
>>37701365
Thanks, but I'm not angry at the OP femanon. I just wanted to be her friend, but it's okay, I was a bit desperate. If you really want to talk post your contact info.
>>
>>37701357

Don't do it femanon this is 4chin trolling. My email is

[email protected]
>>
>>37701398
add me on discord Anteater #7784
>>
>>37701398

You treated her with too kindly girls don't like that usually. How tall are you? Do you have kik?
>>
>>37701436
ya humuluslupulus2017
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
This thread is legendary. Everybody larping as someone else my fucking sides.
>>
>>37701453

Okay I'll add you anon. But you have to be taller than me sorry to ask again.
>>
>>37701468
ya it's ok I'm 6'3
>>
>>37701419
>>37701436
Sorry I changed my mind, I'm not looking for relationships or friendships now femanons. But thanks anyways.
>>
>>37701477

Okay, this is you? >>37701453

Do you have a job? What's your salary?
>>
>>37701497
>>37701516
Anon it's Femanon I'm the OP Femanon It's Anon
>>
>>37701477

You can tell which one is me I hope. Crazy robots.
>>
>>37701531
It's me>>37701497 but I'm femanon
>>
>>37701468
>>37701516

Hello kind Op anon I'm the femanon looking for the rejected Op. Are you the Op? Sorry no (yous) don't want to add the wrong person. Do you have a discord where we can chat?
>>
>>37701477

>6'3

I'm 6'1! Sorry, but you're not tall enough I can't wear heels with you. sadface.jpg
>>
>>37701590
>>37701577
Yes you can add me Seductive_Goose#2265
>>
>>37701590
I'm the original OP anon, aka "sad rejected cuck anon" and I'm 6'8, please give me your contact info if you want to talk and be friends.
>>
>>37701590

He's 6'3 he's taller than you why are you turning him down??
>>
I'm the femanon and I'm 7'2 so I need a guy at least a bit taller than I am... Sorry bots
>>
>>37701646
hell don't beleive him I'm the real 9'7 chad thunderchad post contact so we can be le friends and you can ghost me while I jack off to chat logs
>>
>>37701667
>I'm the real 9'7 chad thunderchad
hey whats your skype
>>
>>37701397
I'm 20...oh well.
>>
Femanons they started trolling me again (see >>37701667) please I'm begging you femanons give me your contact info, I don't expect much just please let me take care of you. Any femanon please, I'm 6'4 in high heels.
>>
>>37701677
>>37701686

Sorry Anon I'm actually 12'8
>>
File: ehha.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
ehha.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>37701606
>>37701646
>>37701666
>>37701667

I haven't laughed like this since I was a wee lad this is incredible. My throat hurts.
>>
File: emilyrudd.jpg (296KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
emilyrudd.jpg
296KB, 500x750px
>>37701663

My bf always has to be 3 inches taller than me. Sorry!

inb4 vapid cow
>>
>>37701547
>>37701577
>>37701525
What? Seriously this is not funny anymore... OP it's literally me the OP femanon.

I bet none of these trolls are bipolar like us. They don't understand. I'm sorry this happened. I hope our paths will cross someday.
>>
ITT: A demonstration of how ridiculous women's standards are and also how mean women are.

TOP KEK
>>
File: BETACUCKOPANON.png (130KB, 1901x873px) Image search: [Google]
BETACUCKOPANON.png
130KB, 1901x873px
>>37701708
I'm beta cuck anon please I'm so lonely help I'm so depressed no one understands. Just post contact please. I'm even playing along help please I'm femanon OP anon
>>
>>37701731
No I'm the real anon and I'm playing along add me please femanons Lia#8874
>>
>tfw will never find someone that cares like whiteknight anon

I fucked everything up. Please if any whiteknights want to save me, I realize I need you now, post contact please.

I'm a virgin, mentally ill, petite, and shut-in. I want a robot to care for me. Please try and understand I am borderline and switch thoughts quickly.
>>
>>37701708

Can you prove it with a timestamp? Otherwise we'll never get to say hello.
>>
>>37701753
THAT'S NOT ME I AM THE REAL FEMANON
SAVE ME NOT THE TROLL
>>
>>37701759
I'll do it if you do it first. Show me proof of your bipolar disorder and I will know it's you.
>>
>>37701759
I already added him on discord.
He's saved me already and my depression is cured.
>>
Real femanon here. Where can I seriously find whiteknights? I want someone to care about me.
>>
>>37701704
>37701704
Sorry only into midget stacy femanon.
>>
>>37701771
hit me up @ Boots#8251
I'm chad but sensitive and caring
>>
>>37701753

You too. >>37701759

In a original manner of course.
>>
>tfw you're such a cuck you larp as yourself in your own thread
>>
File: 50.png (2MB, 1262x1386px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
2MB, 1262x1386px
I wonder if the real femanon and Op anon are still here. Trying to find each other. kekekekekekek
>>
i'm an anon from earlier
i just went on a long walk to think about some stuff
i decided that fuck you all
everybody in here, we're figuring this out

HtWuKm
>HtWuKm
HtWuKm
>HtWuKm

t. actual autistic go fuck yourself kindly
>>
>>37701833
Hi anon me and whiteknight anon are committing sudoku irl but add me on discord
>>
Yes LARPers, very funny, make fun of me because I wanted to help a nice femanon. You know what? I will find her and I will save her from her bipolar disorder and she will love me (as a friend). I don't care if you call me "sad anon" or "cuck anon" or "incredibly desperate white knight anon", I will do the right thing.
>>
>>37701850
I'm larping as myself already faggot.
Add me on steam I'm femanon.
>>
>>37701825
are you the original anon? (the one who got rejected?)
>>
>>37695781
I don't know why you hate people you haven't met for things they like
>>
>>37701841
join this fucking discord if you are trying to talk to someone
join this fucking discord if you are larping as someone
i don't care
you're a shitbag anyway that won't prove you're real
>>
>>37701833
Femanon here. I seriously am waiting for a timestamp to know which one is him.

I made a mistake.
>>37701850
I'm right here. Please save me. I will love you more than a friend.
>>
>>37701864
are you a femanon? post contact info please if you are a female. i only want to be friends
>>
>>37701863
actually yes half of these posts are me larping at myself
>>
>>37701841
i'm waiting for you immature shitbags to join
>>
>>37701841
>HtWuKm
post a link
>>
>>37701881
join
>>37701885
discord
>>37701887
and prove it

faggot
>>
>>37701887
well, you know, this ended up being a pretty good thread, thanks for trying (and failing) with that femanon
>>
File: 1493938272190.png (99KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1493938272190.png
99KB, 535x577px
I WANT MY WHITEKNIGHT TO SAVE ME EVERYONE STOP PLEASE IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN
>>
>>37701891
fuck off faggot i don't have time for you
you've already given your answer now
>>
File: cop.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>37701881

RED ALERT RED ALERT

THE EVIL BITCH IS STILL HERE LOOKING TO GHOST AND HEARTBREAK OUR ANON. EVERYONE (YOU) HER WITH DISCORDS AND EMAILS

WEE OOO WEEE OOO WEE OOO WEEE OOO
>>
>>37701910
>>37701910
get in the discord then you stupid fucking larper
oh wait you wont because youre a stupid fucking larper
>>
>>37701850
>I will save her from
I'll take the bait.

Haven't you noticed yet? She doesn't want to be saved. She literally made posts about her being miserable yet she doesn't want to change anything, because she's well aware that she can get vagina privileges, her words, anytime she wants to.

I feel bad for the cuck acting like a superhero saving people that tried to talk to her. That was a marvelous waste of time. I'll bet that the girl is talking to her orbiters right now.
>>
>>37701916
fuck off faggot you stole my wee oo post from a few days ago when i called you out on a being a faggot then too

join the discord server.
you wont
because youre a larping faggot
>>
File: hi.jpg (90KB, 717x716px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
90KB, 717x716px
>>37701881

Hey. Is that really you? What a shitshow this turned into.
>>
>>37701910
FEMANON its your bipolar disorder again, please post some contact info so I can save you and protect you . Please hurry femanon I love you (as a friend).
>>
still waiting, no one is joining

oh wow i guess you're all faggot larpers that don't actually want to meet anyone at all

fucking surprise

wow
>>
>>37701930
I'm not. I'm waiting for my hero.
>>37701916
I want to care for him.
>>37701953
There is no point in joining if he will not be there...

Anon please if you are reading any of this, please, give me a chance I promise I will do my best to make it up to you.
>>
>>37701939

>fuck off faggot you stole my wee oo post from a few days ago when i called you out on a being a faggot then too

This never happened or it wasn't me. Post your discord anyways I didn't see it and (you) this bitch >>37701881 for kicks
>>
>>37701881
Real femanon here.

That's not me. I'm sitting back laughing at all of you.

I don't want anyone to save me. I'm fine on my own.
>>
>>37701850
actual femanon here. After that post I realize how desperate and pathetic you are. I won't be friends with you but link your discord so I can laugh at you and maybe convince you to kill yourself.
>>
just in case you faggot larpers want to pull some more
>gib link i'm retared
shit,

discord dot gg slash HtWuKm

no fucking excuses
go sincerely fuck yourselves
i mean this with more validity than anything i've ever said

i hate each and every one of you because you're larping faggots that are poisoning the well and being crabs in a fucking faggot bucket.

t. irate autist
>>
>>37701966

I actually posted my throwaway way back when you first asked. >>37699855

I don't believe it's really you though everyone is having too much fun trolling.
>>
>>37701983
That is not me. I am the real femanon. OP, if you are still here, I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
>>
>>37701966
If you're going to try to impersonate her at least have the decency to read the whole thread and fake her personality a bit better than that.
>>
>>37701966
>>37701969
>>37701982
>>37701983
you are all bullshit larping faggots that are too fucking stupid and full of shit and lying to join my server
fuck yourselves very deeply in a personal and mental way
>>
>>37701994
That's not you. I'm not stupid. You made a post that you're a troll.
>>
>>37701989

Keep posting man this thread needs to reach the limit or this whore is going to destroy this poor anon.
>>
STILL WAITING FAGGOTS

OH YOU WONT JOIN

BECAUSE NOBODY IS BEING GENUINE OR SINCERE

Fuck yourselves.

discord server if you give a shit but you don't: HtWuKm
>>
>>37702014

Wow. This is pointless. You're the real femanon either but it's okay. I still consider her a friend.
>>
Okay, you know what femanon,if you are still here and you still won't give me your contact info after all this, then fuck you. Thats right. I wanted to be friendly and talk to you but all I got was rejection from you and trolling from the other idiots in this thread. Fuck you femanon. You missed out on someone really nice.
>>
c'mon shitlords what's wrong

i have a server

open

and waiting

no bots

i made the server specifically for this thread

so that you can all join and sort this shit out

and so that i can finally see the truth

that there is no sincerity

there is no genuineness

there is just larping faggot shitbag memelords

i'm actually and very honestly fucking serious right now.

fuck.
yourselves.
non.
ironically.

server invite code again HtWuKm
>>
>>37702023

Keep going. I love you bro.
>>
>>37701966

>I want to care for him.

Liar. You just got exposed for your evilness and now you're trying undo the damage. You didn't give a shit about him before you're just trying to prove a point to us. When we're out the picture you'll treat him like worthless shit like you did before.
>>
The original evil femanon is not here. Op if you're here don't contactfag anybody you'll get catfished.
>>
>>37702097
I may be a whiteknight but I'm not that retarded.
>>
File: spiderman1.jpg (69KB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman1.jpg
69KB, 292x323px
I know what to do. Join me lads.
>>
>>37702097

Obviously not. I made a mistake.
>>
File: kek.png (134KB, 1511x942px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
134KB, 1511x942px
>>37701899
>I decieded to play along after the femanon left
>because face it this is the most exciting thing that has happened on /r9k/ in a while
>>
File: spiderman2.jpg (27KB, 598x403px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman2.jpg
27KB, 598x403px
Thread derailment time!
>>
File: kek (2).png (80KB, 1798x766px) Image search: [Google]
kek (2).png
80KB, 1798x766px
>>37702133
>The nice thing about getting cucked on /r9k/ is that you don't have to go anywhere to shitpost about it.
>and I have to admit at first I was legitmally sad (not about getting cucked) but at least this thread is comedy gold.
>>
ONE
(1)
ONE
anon has joined
and he is a larping faggot that doesn't understand what i'm doing
he thinks he's upsetting me
but i'm letting him vent because unlike you faggots, i actually give a shit about people

continue fucking yourselves

t. autist
>>
>>37702047
I already emailed the real anon. I'm not falling for this.

>>37702042
This is the real anon. The rest of you are trolls. I'm going to be his bipolar gf and love him forever.
>>
update: buttflustered larping insincere whiny faggot has left now

>HtWuKm
>>
>>37702160
fuck you autistic faggot no one cares about you
>>
that retard won't even post in this thread because all he can do is ree at me and call me a faggot/roastie/whore/reddit/whatever

proving my point

that you're all shitbags and not real

t. autist
>>
File: spiderman3.jpg (14KB, 261x185px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman3.jpg
14KB, 261x185px
CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

ORIGINALLY

>>37702160

Post memes my friend. MEMES
>>
>>37702169
>
you don't seem to understand that i literally do not care if anyone cares about me

i am providing a service, retard.

continue with the self fucking

t. autist
>>
File: spiderman5.jpg (29KB, 398x286px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman5.jpg
29KB, 398x286px
C'mon lads! Let's make this epic thread conclude with fireworks and roastie tears!
>>
wow still no one has joined

it's like it's all fun until it gets real or something

fuck yourselves please.
>>
>>37702205
Good fuck off orignaigadgdg
>>
>>37702208
>durr i have to practice bot evasion because i'm too unoriginal hurr

i assume you haven't fucked off because it's too much effort
>>
File: DebateCheating.png (477KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
DebateCheating.png
477KB, 1024x630px
>>37702205

We have to defeat the evil cunt first anon.
>>
File: cashmeoutsidegreytop.webm (383KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cashmeoutsidegreytop.webm
383KB, 480x480px
Ay yo you know what time it is tho?

Orgianl lads original
>>
>>37702225
you dense faggot
the thread mostly died because all the larping faggots realized it was over when i laid down the server

it's not real.

it likely never was.

it may have been at some point, along the way, but it's over now.

it's lost, because crabs and buckets and tulips and grass and grapes and faggots and fuck all of you.

t. autist
>>
but whada wadda do?

femanons ho ha he
>>
>>37702252

Oh rly? Continue please. What's your discord?
>>
i'm leaving this thread now.

the server will remain up for a few hours

no one will join it

>insincere "but gib link anon"

go fuck yourself, i already did, several times. if you can't find it, you don't need to be in the server anyway.

fuck yourselves sincerely,
autist anon </3
>>
File: spiderman9.jpg (66KB, 916x658px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman9.jpg
66KB, 916x658px
???

Whatcha doing? Uh? What's happening!

???
>>
>>37702042
>>37701349
Not falling for it. It makes me so sad to lose my whiteknight.
>>
>>37702425

Nice try. I fucked up. Op forgive me I'm so stupid.
>>
>>37702452
>>37702425
Literally what is the point in pretending to be me?

It's obvious I am the real femanon.
>>
File: spiderman6.jpg (36KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman6.jpg
36KB, 600x441px
Oh oh. Looks like more femanons are here.
>>
>>37695781
Everyone move out of the way guys, apparently the President of /r9k/ is here.
>>
>>37696661
>robot/cyborg
>that didn't suck

If you don't suck gtfo failed normie, wrrry, etc.
>>
update that no one gives a fuck about but if you can post bullshit nobody cares about then so can i:

the server is closing.

3 people joined. 1 troll, 1 confused anon, and 1 thoughtful anon that i've actually enjoyed talking with.

you other shitbags keep on being shitbags and validating my concerns.
when you're done, fuck yourself and repeat.

</3,
autist
>>
>>37695781
femanon here
it's a public board, dick snot
>>
>>37703217
>it's a public place
>i have a right to be there
>even if everyone hates me!

This is why women get raped. They clearly deserve it. Learn to read between the lines.
>>
to the anon that joined and tried to lurk in the server just now: i'm sorry, i was deleting the server, you literally just missed it.

in better news, you didn't miss anything, because people suck and can't into being real.

t. autist
>>
>>37700060
pls do 7 hours later
>>
lol femanon here are you jealous that i'm sitting on a pussy right now LOL
>>
>>37704912
are you okay anon talk to me
>>
c-can someone orbiting me please ? I'm a fembot :3
>>
>>37705021
no but thank you for asking, im usually not this much of a sad i swear
are you doing ok anon
>>
>>37705551
not really i feel sad and lonely tbeeh
>>
>>37705133
You don't sound like a fembot, make a statement of proof then I'll orbit
>>
>>37705607
same, but even this short conversation made me feel a little better
why are you sad and lonely today anon
>>
File: BVdT5I7KCwM.jpg (44KB, 320x438px) Image search: [Google]
BVdT5I7KCwM.jpg
44KB, 320x438px
>femanon.png

That's an illustration of Kiki Kannibal/Kirsten Ostrenga, not a femanon. Get your shit right Neckie.
>>
>>37705631
>You don't sound like a fembot,
theehe ;3 and now ?
>>
>>37705663
im glad it made you feel better anon
i feel suicidal lately and cant make any friends in college
seeing everyone have fun except me brings me down desu
>>
>>37696171
You only find them insufferable because you got your bullshit exposed, Mystery. Not very nice when the shoe's on the other foot now is it sweetheart?
>>
>>37705713
i know that feel, it sounds like you need a hug
this sounds a bit of like normie advice but maybe you can join a group of people with similar hobbies so you can bond over those, or just have fun with friends online playing games or something, there's no reason for you to not have fun too
>>
>>37705710
>attention whoring ~ check
>vapid ~ check

Okay you pass, I will now proceed to orbit around your equator
>>
>>37705799
normie advice but it is appreciated
i have tried that and no one seems to like me
people ghost me all the time. im legitimately autistic
>>
>>37696254
>not all women are roasties/stacies
You wish, skank
Go be a whore on /soc/

>physically speaking bigger isn't always better when it comes to dicks.
lmao never mind, you're just a dude with a microscopic dick
>>
>>37705862
>>37705862
yahooo !!! thank YOU soooo muchhh anon !
ca you please orbiting me when i'm fucking Chad Thundrcock plzzz ??!!! ;']
>>
>>37696189
Wish death on us all you want because I know you're going to do exactly nothing, ever. I'd like to see one of you cringey robots do something drastic one of these days and stick to your word, and not just pussy out like always. Bonus points if you do it while wearing a trench coat and a fedora. I just wanna say, I don't actually want any of this btw, but anon you are a faggy faggot fuck.
>>
>>37705902
I'll include hand wringing and pass aggressive remarks during the orbit, too lazy to give you more then that
>>
>>37705889
i get ghosted often too, but it's why we're on r9k right
i can't give you more specific advice because i don't know you anon but maybe think about the things you've said and modify it to be less off putting- i think i recall someone with autism describing it like that helped him, as in thinking about it logically and like a puzzle but he also described it as him missing many pieces and that it was hard
or maybe people do want to talk to you but you make yourself seem very unapproachable, like me
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.