[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to watch the original evangelion >it's absolute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495150822203.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1495150822203.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>decide to watch the original evangelion
>it's absolute shit
>final 2 episodes are just meaningless garble repeated over and over again
How exactly is this considered a great series again?
>>
watch the movie end of evangelion
>>
The angel designs were cool pretty much what kept me watching
>>
It handled some pretty mature themes for the time and took the 14 year old chosen one cliche and turned it on its head. Also great animation and memorable characters, but I felt almost the same way, I'd give it a 6.5.
>>
>>37695484
clearly far too deep for you plebian brain to comprehend
>>
Maybe some more dumb moeshit would be a better fit for someone like you
>>
lurn sum animoo histoire
b4 u try the neonz
plus billed a brane wich werks
b4 u try the neonz
did u read cyclogy manyou'll
no u did not
b4 u try the neonz
>>
>>37695484
When I first finished the series in winter 2015, I felt very nauseated at the end. Very sad. It was my first real anime and I felt very attached to it, constantly listening to the soundtrack and opening and ending themes all the time. It still makes me sad that in finished watching it. Fly me to the moon is my favorite ending theme or whatever you call it.
>>
>>37695937
Isn't there like 5 other evangelions you can watch?
>>
File: 1496044709370.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496044709370.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
>>37695937
>be me as a kid
>youtube was still very new and the copyright protection system was a joke
>watch the original astro boy from the '60's
>skip a bunch of episodes for some reason but watch the last episode
>he flies into the sun
>cry like a baby
Not long after:
>watch star blazers/yamato (still very young)
>watch be forever and cry like a little bitch at the end
Thanks for bringing back memories.
>>
>>37696160
I listen to the soundtrack of the Yamato series & movies and just browse this board all night. It seems like I don't have much direction.
>>
>>37695484
The very last episode of the original series made me feel better about myself for a day.
Then I watch EoE and I'm back where I started.
>>
>>37695484
>How exactly is this considered a great series again?
I think the creator asks the same question.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.